QTDDTOT

Is Turkey minced meat still considered red meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRznU6pzez0
tdeecalculator.net
media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/9m6JBQjuEUf2YWypt7R4JkSyY3I/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2013/03/11/5/192/1922729/6081fbbe7ab94b95_Calf-Stretch-Wall-Outside-3-use/i/Wall-Curb-Stretch.jpg
sportsinjuryclinic.net/images/stretches/soleus-stretch150.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No
What is "still" doing in that sentence?

Is there a way to know if you have shitty insertions, zipper abs, visible jawline or good frame when youre fat? I dont know if its worth it to lose weight if Ill still look shitty after 5 years.

Why would it "still" be considered red meat when it was never red meat to begin with?

stalling on pullups what do

do you understand what red meat is? something cannot "still" be red meat that was not red meat ot start with bruh

God damn I fucking hate you fatasses

You will objectively look better no matter what
You have no reason besides gluttony not to lose that weight

Th-thanks guys. I may be a little slow in the noggin but I'm gonna make it.

Add sets. But don't worry too much. Over time you'll just naturally be able to do more.

Doing exercises like last pull downs might help you gain pull up strength too.

Also if you're losing weight, the lighter you are, the more you'll be able to do is the general rule

My brand of rolled oats has 57g carbs, of which 0.7g are sugars (per 100g). Carbs-wise it sounds rather high. My normal serving size is 40g, added to 40g whey powder, mixed with boiling water.

When on a ketogenic diet, should you even eat oats at all?

?????
On a ketogenic diet, should you eat something that is almost literally pure carbs with a low satiety:calorie ratio? No!

Low satiety? It keeps you filled for ages, to the point it feels you can't even eat another bite.

The question mainly is: is it the carbs that matter or the sugars that matter while on keto.

low satiety to calorie ratio, as I said, which is why oats are one of the first things to go when ad-libitum dieting

and honestly dude, how could you being doing keto or even considering it without knowing that? asking that question evinces a complete lack of a basic understanding of ketogenic diets
A ketogenic diet is a diet low enough in carbs that your body is forced to produce ketones from fat in order to fuel brain function; the threshold is, for men, around 100 grams of carbs per day

Read a little, dude, stop getting your fitness info from this last bastion of broscience for people who watch hentai

My basic understanding of ketogenic diet is to stay under 50g of carb. My serving size + whey has a total of 25,8g of carbs, which is about half the permitted amount. My other meals consist out of mainly chicken, fatty fish and leafy greens or legumes depending on the day. If I calculate everything correctly, I should still be under my carb allowance.

As for my lack of understanding: There is a reason why I'm posting to a QTDDTOT.

How do I take progress pics as a female? Is it the same? Already starting to lose a lot of weight so I feel I should take one before it's too late.

Cardio before or after lifting?

On a different day than lifting.

After

Full body pic in underwear front sides and back.
Do it in the same place and under the same lighting every time.
Try to do it on a certain schedule as well.

It's what I do and I'm a man.

standard procedure is to do one unflexed, and a few basic poses: front double bicep, most muscular, glute spread, etc.

"As long as the intensity is kept low, doing a short cardio workout before weights shouldn’t hurt intensity in the gym (just think of it as a prolonged general warm up). Doing it afterwards has less potential to impact on the weight room session itself but, for those compulsive about post-workout nutrition, does delay eating. A reasonable compromise would be to drink your post-workout drink while doing your cardio after the workout.
I would note that, after heavy leg training, most probably won’t want to do much in the way of cardio. Keeping the session to the bare minimums (e.g. 20 minutes of pretty low intensity work) is probably best. Cardio done after upper body workouts can be a bit longer and/or more intensive if desired (within the guidelines I gave above)." (Lyle McDonald)

Do it on a different day if you can, though.

cool thanks

Thanks, I appreciate the advice, will do!

So I am currently in university + 30 hour job. How the fuck am I supposed to go 6 days a week when that Leaves me with no free time.

Today I went to my personal trainer and I was sharing that I was trying to get my best friend into fitness as well. At first he was like your friend can tag along in your next session for no additional cost :) He looked visibly uncomfortable when he figured out my best friend is a gay man and made some insurance related excuse as to why his previous offer of letting my friend come along to our next session was not going to happen. Why are heterosexual men so homophobic? What difference would it make if my cute friend was male or female if he already has a gf?

What exercises should I do to add mass to my forearms?

Unless the only time you're not at work or at uni is when you're sleeping, you have free time.

>When on a ketogenic diet, should you even eat oats at all?

if OP wasn't trolling then you are

I dunno, how did I graduate from exercise science while having mono, going to two different universities, having two different jobs, and having to volunteer for my program all at the same time?

Plus why the heck 6 times a week. It's not like you can do a 3 or 4 split/routine.
And if you really can't spend the time during the right moments (like you have one hour but when the gym is closed), just grab a pull up bar and do some body weight exercise. You can look pretty athletic with those only, though it's arguably longer.
In any case, you have to prioritize shits. Sleeping 8 hours arguably comes first. Then you have Uny and work. Then you have mandatory chores (washing clothes, cooking) and then you have sports/gym. Then only you have social shits stuff and family.

Is it possible for Noob gains to run out permanently? I am dieting and lifting at the same time, 1400 calories, but am only losing 1 pound a week.

I'm relatively new to lifting trying to escape skinnyfat mode. If i eat at a small calorie deficit while getting 1.5g protein pr kg will i still see gains and lose fat?

Been getting back into shape for some time now, still losing weight and hitting the gym 5x a week. Going on Holiday now (10 days), what can I do to at least maintain my gains (probably no gyms in the hotels)

How big of a meme ia muscle confusion, bodybuilder citing 30 years experience is bro sciencing hard on me

When they say moving your hips forward to lean back on the OHP, is it the same as leaning your hip forward to engage your abs?

Noob gain isn't time related, it's basically the amount of muscle your body is "easily" able to build. The 2 years time frame is just an estimate of how much time it takes usually.

Most likely, but you're not getting enough proteins. bodyweight in Kg*2.2. (that's 1g of prot per pound.

You won't lose anything really in term of strength. Number one thing to keep in check is your diet. Be really careful since it's easy to over eat. Then you can do some cardio, and basic body-weight exercise. Resistance bands are nice too when traveling!

It's an over simplification of the capacity of adaptation of the body. Obviously you're muscle has no conscience so it can't be "confused". But the idea behind it is that if you always do the same shit at the same moment, your body isn't challenge as much. Hence changing routines, exercises, or even loading of exercising. The amount of BS in some of the claims is, however, probably pretty high

add negatives, sometimes you'll lose a rep for like a session or two.
youtu.be/mRznU6pzez0

Thoughts on aripiprazole (anti psychotic) and mitazapine (SSRI)? also are resistance bands a meme?

Is it a good idea to apply tension to your thighs and forcing them to straight, thus making it less likely to curve your lower back on the OHP?

test post

WEnt to gym to start new routine....PPLxPPLx
realised i dotn have a fucking clue as to which are pull and which are push what its lateral....Pleasse help inform me...
Bicep curls
Skull crushers
Tricep extentions
delt raise with wire directly infront of body
delt raise lateral to body

totally fucked up my monday :D

Since it's no longer Fitness/health, I didn't want to open a new thread, but is anyone here trying to get fit while fighting with hidradenitis suppurativa? It's supposed to be really common but I don't know anyone who has it. Any tips? It's quite depressing and demotivating.

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Ivysaur's 4-4-8?

Thinking about switching off of SS to try this out.

it's proper tidy but think the rep variation thing is largely bunk. I don't see anything wrong with it though.

I ran it and got my lifts to

Bench 55kg
Ohp 40kg
Squats 65kg

After that my shoulder hurt from the amount of benching and I switched to GSLP. Now my bench increased to 57.5kg and I can do 5 reps of 40kg ohp now.

Doctor confirmed a rotator cuff injury today, either strained or a slight tear and I'm pretty depressed.
What the fuck do I do until it heals?

>6 months recovery time
fuck if I know pick up a jump rope and some running shoes. Maybe some cross country skis.

These questions are the worst, how is anybody supposed to know the answer but you?
If you have to ask in the first place then you obviously don't care, because if you did then you'd make the time for it.
Waste someone else's time with stupid questions

Does anyone have those 'ideal' templates? or whatever theyre called

I'm doing squats and my knee really hurts, should I carry on?

find some store with doors, they should say "push" or "pull" on them, do that and remember the motion. Compare the feeling with your lifts.

why are deadlifts so hard that you need a week to recover?

Ok found. What do yas think?

What are some good core excersises to help in ohp and squats and deadlifts?

I work as a software dev so I sit most of the day.

Recently my legs, particularly around the hamstrings and hips have started to feel almost achy. They don't ache per se, but they're not comfy. I'm pretty sure this is just low key tension from the immobility.

Stretching takes it away, or taking a painkiller oddly.

When I stretch, hamstrings are very tight and so are calves. I'm not sure which is the more dominant factor.

Lower back has also started getting a bit tight. When I do childs pose I can feel a stretch at the very base of the back.
Back when I was doing yoga regular I never could feel that stretch although I knew that's where it worked on.

So question is:

>What are a couple leg and lower back stretches I can do just about anywhere that will loosen up those areas again?

Concerned about folding leg stretches since that whole chain is so tight I'm afraid the legs put strain on the lower back when I perform the exercise.

My right shoulder is starting to feel all kinds of fucked up. What do? Take some time off? If not how best to work around shoulder pain? I don't want to be making it worse.

He probably just wanted to bang your friend. Get a new trainer. That guy is a turbo creep.

Im terrible with my flexibility. this is what I do, all of them hold for 15s, 2 sets, and 3 times a day.

Calves, Knee bent.
Calves, knee straight. (One stretch the gastrocs, the other the soleus.)
Hamstrings, knee bent.
Hamstrings, knee straight.
Hamstrings, leg turned 90 left.
Hamstrings, leg turned 90 right. (annoying, but this is the new way to stretch out hammies)
Quads
Hip flexors
Glutes

Can you elaborate on the movement? What exercises are you using to target those muscle groups.
Also, seen much success with your routine?Cheers

My budget is gonna be pretty tight for the next 2 months, so I can't afford the usual whey protein. Is soy isolate protein a good replacement?

I'm retoasting in this thread because posted too late in last qtddtot

"is ~1,800 calories/day going to be enough if 19 5'11'', (without shoes, 6' on) 171 lbs if I want to lose a little fat while also build muscle? I have a routine down (doing a six day/week PPL, the reddit one) and I just have no idea how much to cut"

Thank you fitbrahs.

What is the upper limit to the longest time you could take creatine before a workout?
>going to workout after class
>around 2 hours between getting to class, getting out, and walking to the gym
I don't see a point in taking the creatine literally minutes before working out (would that do anything?) so would it be okay if I took it 1.5-2hrs beforehand?

1600-1700 cals would be better.
tdeecalculator.net

thank you user, someone told me that 1,800 was auschwitz mode but 1,600-1,700 definitely sounds more reasonable (also running a six day PPL if that makes much difference)

I'v been eating a lot of uncle bens rice is this good to eat to lose weight?

my side delts are becoming stronger but they are not growing, is this because i have shit muscle insertions?
been lifting 7.5 kg in lateral raises, i know its small as fuck but at least i dont want to see only bone in my shoulders
what alternative do you recommend?

guys my left shoulder is in pain after my recent session. It started hurting during some bench press sets and i couldnt finish them. I could still do some curls and squats

how long till it heals boys, should i take some time off the gym till it does? FeelsBadMan

I've been getting pain in my back right by my neck/in line with my shoulders especially during times at work when I lift up something heavy. Is there something I can do to fix the pain in my traps?

how much you having? it depends on the rest of your diet

Haha, np bro. We've got almost the same weight and height. I'm also doing a split similar to PPL and I'm currently cutting on 1700 cals.
We're both gonna make it.

For how long have you been doing deadlifts?

If you are being serious then go see a doctor asap. Back pains shouldn't be underestimated.

Is it bad to do 3x8 of squats?
Or should I just do 3x5 at a higher weight

No matter how bad your insertions are, you will look infinitely better. Normies dont even know what insertions are.

Is it normal for doms to almost disappear after the first week or two of lifting??

What does your routine says? If you feel like you're not progressing you can try 3x5 with heavier weights.

If you are not baiting then you should know that no matter how shitty your insertions are you will still look waaaay better than when you are fat.

Okay, I was just wondering because I was starting to think you shouldn't do high reps in a similar vein to dead lifts, Because your form can deteriorate and then you can hurt yourself

Yes. Also DOMs are not an accurate way of telling whether you are progressing or not.

The rule of thumb is that as long as form is good you're golden. If you can do 3x8 with good form and your lifts are going up then more power to you.

Thanks

Ok, thanks. I just like doms cause they make me feel like i actually pushed myself.

about a year

Still haven't figured out if phyto estrogens are a meme or not. But why not try gluten? Seems cheap as fuck as long as your not allergic to it!

whoops, meant for

At 7.5 kg it's no wonder your muscles are not getting huge, but don't sweat it, everything takes time. You can try Upright Rows instead but make sure to do OHP as well since it targets the delts too..

Can you do body weight excicises on rest days (i.e. Planks, push-ups, etc)

Haha, we all do.

Sure, as long as you're getting enough rest and your lifts don't suffer from overtraining.

No as a general rule of thumb. Rest days are when you're building the muscle. So working out is a sure way to over train.
More is not best in this case.

The only thing that I can think of is that you're probably really pushing yourself. Next time try lifting lighter weights and see how it goes. If form is good, lifts are progressing and there are no back problems then you do you.

It seems like soy has a bit more protein than regular gluten products but maybe I'm wrong.

Could be the rotator cuff. I wouldn't push it for a while. Give it at least 2-3 weeks.

No. Get your knee examined by a professional before hurting yourself more.

Havent been following up on it desu. I also have to do some foam rolling on my ITB. But dont worry about that. They are just static stretches.

media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/9m6JBQjuEUf2YWypt7R4JkSyY3I/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2013/03/11/5/192/1922729/6081fbbe7ab94b95_Calf-Stretch-Wall-Outside-3-use/i/Wall-Curb-Stretch.jpg

sportsinjuryclinic.net/images/stretches/soleus-stretch150.jpg
(this one I like to put something under the ball of my foot)

Knee bent hammies, I just keep feet on floor, bend knee, bend over, stretch out.

Knees straight, just ur leg on a chair or bed, do it with toes pointing up, toes pionting left and right (comfortabley) i cant find a video with it in it.

the others are straight forward, take your time doing these, feel the stretch, its also something that takes a little practise, listen to yo body

what are foods with high satiety to calorie ratio

Wrist curls and farmer walks. Also hold the bar really tight if you are doing deadlifts.

Currently doing it but my form is shit so my bones click when i do it and i dont feel pain in my shoulders when i do it but in my back

How the cable flys, is it good ?

HOW TO GET BIG???
I can't seem to gain weight/get past the plateau

>Ride bike to gym
>Straight uphill
Will the cardio involved kill gains?