How has Veeky Forums affected your life?

How has Veeky Forums affected your life?

For me I feel like Veeky Forums as well as weightlifting/bodybuilding culture in general has helped me immensely. I'm definitely a lot more enthusiastic about lifting now that I am engrossed in the culture, memes, etc.

Im still fat thank you sugar

improvements all around aside from when body dismorphia kicks in every now and then

nevermind, I read too quick and thought it said "getting fit affected your life"
not much, some useful advice and some not so useful

I've become obsessed about height. Luckily I'm tall.

I finally understand how absolutely bullshit the entire fitness industry is and how badly it helped ruin my selfimage as an impressionable young boy.
Even today I still look in the mirror and think, no, even though people are saying I look fucking thin and huge I'm still not good enough.
To be honest, I'm not. I'm out of shape as fuck.

Also, when I realized that every single man in media that I looked up to and tried to emulate was on gear and I had met and exceeded them in most areas naturally...I look down on them now and feel disgusted.

And let's not talk about how I thought even though I was 8 inches that since I wasn't swinging multiple inches and I looked in proportion to my golden era/college football player body I thought I was small and unimpressive so I honestly peaced out on having more sex then I could have.

Ah...man.
Thank god I got that off of my chest.
Anyway, it helped me understand that there is a lot of ignorance in the fitness community and that people are in general completely ignorant and on some level, and worse outwardly and openly, have completely given up on themselves.
People who are straight about their usage of certain chemicals and fitness and want to help I can respect.
Bullshitters who simply have something to sell whether it's a supplement or a drug or a gym membership or an ideology, I do not.

>leafing huge manatee bee hind

Just do gear user.

If you start to become a bit obsessed, then you're on track. Keep it up user.

Veeky Forums has given me a lot of fappable material.
Thanks bros

I'm now known as the "gym guy" among my dyel friends and I don't like it.

i started looking at other guys' physiques and trying to figure out how much they can squat

also feeling kind of more confident because i am sure i am stronger than the average joe now

that;s about all

i love it, people keep randomly buying me any foods that have 'high protein' on them, its great.

in no positive way.

Diff guy here, I wanna get fit, I'm a skinny fag manlet 5'11, how do I get fit and what gear can help and how do I get the gear?

i like seeing a lighter side to weightlifting/fitness

kind of confuses me though because i'm a total faggot and i'm torn between muscles/mass and slim/toned

ultimately ill just go with whatever helps me crossdress better

Same here
I'm 6'3 but all I think about walking around is how tall the people around me are and when I walk past someone who looks to be around my height I always try to look as tall as possible to be taller than him

On Reddit there is a sub forum called 'Steroid Source Talk' and there are quite a few vendors there for most of the world. I'm not knowledgeable enough to be able to recommend any specific chemicals though, sorry.

Oh, and for good information on getting started in the gym (and routines), READ THE FUCKING STICKY

wake up eat tendies
go to school
penis inspection day
from eating all that whey and doing no fap i bust the nut in doctors face
get kicked out of school
mom is bad on me throws me out
cry whole night
live on the street
lose all gains
shitpost in a bad looking library on /fit

Are you me? 6"0 here

well I started roiding few weeks ago and care way too much about my numbers,
I think after this cycle I will wait till im older tho to start roiding again.
I dont think I am prone to balding but I don't wanna risk my beautiful hair

Goddamn his mass made him look so much shorter
Impressive

it's my rock.
It's the only thing man has complete control over, it's the only thing I have complete control over.

Been at it close to 10 years, take inspiration from men in my gym who are still lifting and look handsome in their 70s.
Plan on being one of them.

Lifting is life.

>I'm still fat thank you self for making this decision

I really get a lot of pleasure from being tall. Life is shit for everyone but I always think about how I could be living this same life on this same shit planet but I could be 5'8'' instead of 6'3'' and girls wouldn't say "oh ur sooo tall user teehee" and I wouldn't be able to look down on inferior little beta male midget boys and scare them just by being the size I am without trying.

Even in the gym I see these super buff guys putting up 285 for reps which I won't be able to do for years, but they are under 6 feet and every girl in the gym is looking at me instead of them just because of my genetics. All the effort in the world and they will still be small and look like they are compensating.

Also my dick is big. God life is good.

Is this a new copypasta?

DELET

I'm pretty sure I'm gay now and look like a T-Rex.

read the sticky, thought "mh... doesn't sound that hard desu" and decided to stop being a disgustingly fat fuck, start changing my diet and working out.

started working on this mess i call myself in mid-january and i've lost pretty much exactly 60kg of pure disgusting body fat until now. i'm at 91kg now and want to go down to at least 80. i'm already pretty muscular and living on a strict 16/8 fasting + keto diet. results speak for themselves. but i still feel too fat.

never been happier in my pathetic life. seeing those kilos drop makes me happier than eating any pizza or other junk ever could.
in a few months i'll probably be a healthy and half decent looking human being for the first time in my life. so... thanks Veeky Forums, you probably prevented a suicide or heart-attack

thank you American portion sizes,

Yup same. 6'1" here and it's rare I see people taller because I live in Canada and all the men at my university are poos and chinks

Yes. Saw it yesterday