Saw another qt at the gym today

Saw another qt at the gym today.

She was squatting and deadlifting, she was petite with a really nice bum. We exchanged smiles at each other, but that was it.

I have a Veeky Forums body, 6 years lifting, but I'm still a mentally a broken robot inside, no where near being a normie, and I'll most likely never be a normie, it's just not on the table for me.

I wish I could some how just accept the fact I'm a weird autistic faggot and just work with it instead of just avoiding life and people in general because I'm afraid to show the real me.

Anyway, I had a good session, did weighted pullups and hit 3x5 with 25kg, how was your gym session today, brahs?

Is the life we got bro accept it and live it to the fullest dont envy normies, it doesnt end well

Nice dude, I never tried weighted pull ups but I might just start now.

Me and a friend did chest/tri (did heavy on the Chest because we both agree I have a tiny chest and need work on that shit compared to him)
Had a good workout but got tired quickly after the third exercise (Inclined chest press), had fun and enjoyed a few laughs at each others expense.Some chick was behind us on one of the machines and was possibly making fun of us on one of our cooldowns but fuck her she can go and eat a dick.

Effort striving for perfection is better than waste for nothing.I hope and pray you find someone that can appreciate your efforts and quirks.

So get a hobby where you can meet people. See if there's any martial art/sport that interests you, since you're already Veeky Forums you actually get to use your body for something. I just started BJJ and it's really fun.
Picking things up and putting them down again doesn't improve your social skills.

Bro why would you want to be a normie when you can be you. To me normies are boring, but being you, you can be whoever you want to be. Be different from the rest, be awesome!

You have to have a normie life to get a gf

Absolutely pathetic who gives a fuck about having a gf go out and enjoy life do things, fun things, dont worry about getting a gf, Thats how you get a one. They drag you down anyway if you start living life, they act as an anchor

Most girls are horrible people i have lost 3 jobs because i reject girls(ugly and married) and get old fast

>Saw another qt at the gym today.
did you try hitting her with a barbell?

Hes right, if you get one who enjoys the things you do and love, then there is no better girl for you.If you need to seek one out then the chances of them not liking what you like is higher and your efforts will be wasted.

aware

Being a robot is not about hobbies or meeting people , it's a mental state that keeps you in a place where you can't talk or do things that normies do naturally. That's why he's sad , a girl showed interest in him but he knows the girl will bail when he gets to know him since he's a robot.

>Have to be a normie to get a gf
>implying thee aren't women as messed up or weird as you
Just need to start trying. I'm sure you didn't get those weighted pull ups at once. Have to take it step by step.

dont listen to him user, those girls are trouble

If i had your body i would rule the fucking world you big fat pussy. Get your shit together

Yes, and getting a social hobby (especially a more masculine one like martial arts) will help bring him out of that mental state.
Sitting in your room crying about how nothing goes your way doesn't do shit. You're a product of your environment as they say. If your environment is a dark room with a computer then go figure, but if you surround yourself with "male energy", bros and human companionship you'll start changing.

Sigh you guys just don't understand.

You probably all work.

You probably all have social circle.

You probably all drive.

You probably all dont live with your parents.

You probably all haven't been a pretty much shut-in hermit (aside from going to the gym) for 10+ years.

You guys just don't get it, I cannot be a normie, it's too late for me at almost 30, I didn't make it, the body I've built isn't enough to morph me into normie when time is passing so fast and I still haven't even been able to do things people 10-15 years younger than me have already achieved.

This is why I cannot actually just "do it brah" and approach a woman, because my life is a mess and I am way too far behind in the game of life to catch up.

Maybe when my parents die and I get an inheritance and I can buy my own house, maybe then I can perhaps live a normie life, but until then I'm basically not going anywhere.

My mental disorders have kept me from ever working, so it's pretty much a good game for me.

should have hit her with a curl bar

Ok m8, just keep crying and making excuses until you're 80 years old and then dead.

why do you come on a fitness forum to whine about your life you big baby. go to /r9k/ with the other manchildren

>3x5 wihth +25kg
dude I did that when I was 16

I'm 85kg.

You were probably 50kg at 16, bud.

I was 70kg
I was lifting for like 8 months already
no excuse you low-test beta robot

So you did 70kg + 25kg, that's 95kg total.

I do 85kg + 25kg, that's 110kg total.

What e-stat are you going to say you do now? I assume you'll claim to have a 150kg total for pullup for 15 reps or something.

I bet you also think a 4 plate deadlift is common as well. Keep on e-stating, brah.

Wreak af pull ups for lifting 6 years

I just met a girl in the gym the other day that I really connected with. Socially awkward red head who just lost a lot of weight like me and is lifting weights to get fit. She's basically on the same diet as me (chicken, brown rice, steamed veggies and fruits) and she likes to smoke weed and play vidya and watch movies. The best part is that she isn't some tumbler feminist. She invited me to do yoga with her. What do?

you lift 15kg more in pull ups than a 16yo man
when that boy had turned 17 he'd be pulling more than you
and you still think you're strong

>she likes to smoke weed
Gross.

fresh meme

t. your mummy

Yep, we're on Veeky Forums for sure. These guys talking like as if everyone does 50kg+ weighted pullups as some common ass lift.

Meanwhile 95% of people in the gym can't even do bodyweight pullups lmao.

40kg atm
20 years old

bodyweight?

reps?

etc.

~80kg bodyweight
3x6

Nice.

Well to be honest I haven't really been doing weighted-pull-ups all that long.

I did them a few years ago for a few months, then I started doing them recently again. It's not like I've been doing weighted pullups for 6 years non-stop.

It's one of those lifts I've swapped out and ignored for years on end. Just picked it up again in the last few months.

I tend to get bored of doing the same exact lifts non-stop for years on end.

I often switch between conventional and sumo deadlifting as well, which is why I have to relearn an reset a movement often. Obviously it's not optimal to train that way, but I get bored of doing the same thing all the time.

>a girl showed interest in him
It was a friendly smile. Literally nothing more.

What mental disorders do you have?

dont worry senpai youre still strong ;w;
im proud of you
but weighted chins get those biceps and foreams mireable

This is kinda relevent and im in a time of need so ill post it here

Anybody here have severe acute social anxiety?

Im a 22 year old virgin with few friends. I find it hard to talk to people normally but with girls my anxiety fires off.

i get the whole shaking, nausea, racing thoughts ect.
I've been to see a doc and hae been in therapy for 7 weeks.

All that happens is we talk about feelings and they get me to try shit like meditating, breating exersizes, mindfulness ect.

None of that shit does anything.

Not out of nowhere Im texting a girl that i managed to meet in university and she actually want to met up.

i've been starting at the message for the Anybody here have severe acute social aniety?

Im a 22 year olv virgin with few friends. I find it hard to talk to people normally but with girls my anxiety fires off.

i get the whole shaking, nausea, racing thoughts ect.
I've been to see a doc and hae been in therpy for 7 weeks.

All that happens is we talk about feelings and they get me to try shit like meditating, breating exersizes, mindfulness ect.

None of that shit does anything.

Not out of nowhere Im texting a girl that i managed to meet in university and she actually want to met up.

i've been starting at the message for the kast hour and i've already thrown up 3 times. im shaking and feel like im gonna have a heart attack.. I have no one to turn to so i ask you guys what he fuck can i do?

Worst part is shes really cute, this will probably be my only chance with a girl ever and im gonna ignore it because i literally cant.

Last hour and i've already thrown up 3 times. im shaking and feel like im gonna have a heart attack.. I have no one to turn to so i ask you guys what he fuck can i do?

I honestly want to die

Worst part is shes really cute, this will probably be my only chance with a girl ever and im gonna ignore it because i literally cant.

I honestly want to die right now.

Don't listen to these guys.
Having a sweet, pretty gf is fucking wonderful.

I would focus on social skills and getting over your fear of rejection. Look into the work of Albert Ellis.

Schizotypal, with a few other things that are probably brought on by that.

Not on disability yet, but parents don't nag me or anything of getting work because I'm clinically diagnosed. I never bothered applying for disability until recently, because I just don't want to go through the process.

A few weeks ago my doctors insisted I apply to at least take the burden off my parents and that having my own money will help me gain some independence.

>pathetic, self-defeating, woe-is-me attitude.

Ok, I'm convinced you will never get a gf. Go back to and achieve wizardom, pussy.

gfs are terrible, basically like having a child, its good but its definitely the worst idea ever if you're not mentaly stable and have plenty money

accept yourself sempai, and google how to overcome social anxiety step by step the final step is accept yourself anyway

>I have a Veeky Forums body, 6 years lifting
>did weighted pullups and hit 3x5 with 25kg
Nice try kid
I bet that qt was a man faggot.

I already stated I haven't been doing weighted pullups for 6 years straight.

Do you make fun of a muscular jacked lean guy at the gym whose been lifting for 10 years who hasn't done barbell bench in years so probably can't bench that much, but still has a big chest from other exercises he's been doing?

Exactly.

You're not a real man if you can't handle a woman. You clearly have some growing up to do.

dat virgin joust
wish we still had top tier Veeky Forums artists to draw that scene for us

your attitude disgusts me
Zyzz died for our sins, we can all make it

you little roaches, let the guy be happy with his own progress
t. 60kg pullup at 85kg

Do it, you sound interested so why the hell not?

A real man does whatever the fuck he wants.

Quit being such an edgelord.
>Muh mental stability

I didn't have anxiety as bad as you but experienced similar symptoms around women, taking phenibut helped me confront the anxieties and eventually get over them. On phenibut you'll still be anxious BUT it will be much easier to get over it, on top of being able to socialize much more naturally.

Well I am a pretty social person and I've always been funny but also pretty fat. I lost about 35 pounds from 200 to 165 at 5'11about 2 years ago and one year ago I started going to the gym pretty much full time for the past year, 6 days a week 2 hours a day. I've started to talk to some really attractive girls but they all kind of suck other than their bodies. I'm torn between hooking up with bimbos and getting a nice gf

But still gives me feels annon.
Would life be easier being homo?

Go for the gf user.
I lost weight and banged sluts for like 2 years before I met a girl worth more . After she left I went back to sluts, but deep down all I really need is a qt3.14 gf to hold after a long day at the office

It's festering and killing me slowly.
I don't even want to brain any more.

But I want to cuddle user, baby want CUDDLE

Are you me? I'm 22 and I feel the same way.

Yep, know exactly how you feel. Schizoid here.

Being a Schizoid/Schizotypal is a fucking life sentence.

We might as well just be in jail because that's our fucking life.

Yeah pretty much. I mean all I find myself doing outside of uni is lifting and playing video games. The thing is I'm actually pretty content this way.

Yeah I'm pretty retarded too, asking someone for their zuckbook or number is nerve racking because my worst fear is to come off like a stalker, even though if it won't be seen that way with 99% of people but it feels like the opposite to me.
>talk to really cool chick
>has character, not a cookie cutter roastie
>actually listens and shows interest in the dumb shit I say
>shes fucking awesome
>deathly afraid of asking for her info for whatever fuck reason

The chad slam, someone post the art