youtu.be/DhS-ZUBK_uU?t=4m45s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kL9DF6XqvE
m.huffingtonpost.in/2015/02/16/rega-jha-twitter-attack_n_6690398.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POO

that gym looks so uncomfy

Stop shilling your own channel

05:07, when he traped his finger in the rack I feel his pain.

not my channel

sub-50 views
25 subs

yea, shitskin, pay for your fucking ads

I'm Indian and I've been wondering this myself lately. They seem to be allergic to leg days and only to chest and arms for some reason.

Anytime I'm doing squats, diddly, or oph, they fucking stare like I'm performing witchcraft

guys the video is like 3 years old

DESIGNATED

youtube.com/watch?v=1kL9DF6XqvE

>not eating enough to lose weight

Maybe they're just amazed at the fact that you can squat that low without instinctively shitting on the floor.

because indian culture is inferior

that gym looks absolutely disgusting. Im watching it on a monitor and i can still smell the stench

>low divorce rate than the west
>instill family values
>low cancer rate
>majority of population is not obese
>hates gays/inferior races that don't contribute to society
>women who respect their bodies and don't whore around
>contribute to advancement of humanity instead of fighting like mudslimes

Inferior how?

vegan diet

>inferior how

lmao just look at the mirror and smell yourself

>can't integrate for shit, no matter what country they are in
>can't into basic hygiene
>street shitting

>Legally immigrate to US at 9
>26 Now
>Conceal carrying republican
>6 figure salary at F500 as engineer
>home owner
>incubating my own engineering firm
>1/2/3/4
>played D1 football
>slay corn-fed white girls on the reg

I'd say I've integrate better than most you faggots who were born here and don't know how to make it in the literal land of opportunity

Chadjeets like you are an exception when the rule is honor killings, acid attacks, facebook stalking, birth defects, slums and body odor among the other things mentioned in this thread.

>discovering the secret of the ooze

>hate inferior races
So arabs, niggers, and abos then? because no other races are inferior to smelly, ugly, noisy, rude, indians

that kid looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle

Is there any difference between Indians and Pakis despite religion? Indians should count as some kind of "honorary muslims".

fuckin kek

Yes, Pakis are total cuckolds who threw away their ancient traditions for sandnigger horseshit while Indian hindus have fought said sandnigger invaders for over 1000 years

>inferior how?

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

>Fought
Lmao you were ruled my Muslims for a 1000 years you smelly streets shitting Dravidian Hindu.

This is like saying the rule is cousin fucking, rampant pedophilia, moonshining, McDonalds gorging, banjo playing, swamp living is the norm in the whole US

Yet all of pakishitstan is like one giant Delhi slum

Your own hindshit caste system says Punjabis Pashtuns and Kashmiris are at the top. Pakistanis are, by your own religious definition, superior to you.

Eat shit you Australoid Hinducunt.

I'm a Rajasthani..royal and superior than all you faggot as goat fuckers

>biggest export is opimum and Islam
>superior

Thanks for the giggles m8

Pakistan has by far the largest population of so called "Rajputs", you're just proving what I said kek.

Rajasthani Brahmin. Rajputs isn't a caste to itself you moron

>low divorce rate

They marry a random person that they've usually never met before and then just deal with the marriage their whole life. They have no reason to remarry or even cheat because they know they have nothing to offer, sexually or otherwise.

I'll bite

Arranged marriages, historically, have been arranged based on socioeconomic status, religion/caste, family background. Divorce rate is low because they weed out pieces of shit from procreating and infesting an otherwise productive family tree. Is this exercise outdated? Yes. Was it taken to extreme in certain sects, Yes. But nothing like mudslimes who marry off children to grown ass men

We don't follow this Hindu caste system up here, fuck would I know what the terms are.

m.huffingtonpost.in/2015/02/16/rega-jha-twitter-attack_n_6690398.html

You better believe it boyo.

>But nothing like mudslimes who marry off children to grown ass men

Lmao get a grip you Hindu pathological liar. Pic related.

Divorce rate is low because marriage isn't based on love or physical attraction. It's assigned to you like a name. You are Sandheep Patel and you will be wed to Prisha Baskhar. You will have 7 kids and work as an IT consultant for Apple. There is no incentive for divorce.

Yet it's not far off the mark.

>use huffpost source to make point
Top kek m8

Useless without context you suicide bombing child rapist

There's a lot of cousin marrying and...isn't that why a lot of their women simply don't try to look good or can look good?

They also have government run marriage arranging services. You fill out a form detailing what you're looking for and then they match you up and deliver you a husband/wife like a fucking Amazon package.

I can not imagine living in a third world country, everything in that video looks dirty
It looks intensely uncomfortable

D-did you not have required Banjo Class for at least 3 years of high school?

implying it's not

They have low testosterone, most indians are weak

Instead people from turkey, russia or some sefardi genetics have higher test and are overall stronger

Just look at slavics or sefardis faces, they look pretty manly

>Source UNICEF
Learn to read you Ganges bathing prick, and maybe to do a reverse image search too. It's a child marriage prevalency map.

>Pajeet calling someone rapist.
Kek

i just realized it's old video and this guy gave up on fitness

>UNICEF
Okay

I cannot imagine the putrid smell in this gym. A disgusting mix of musky smell, tandoori curry, smelly feet and sweat.

They shit on the floor and wipe their asses with their hands. What did you expect.

dude must be fucking shredded now

>majority of population is not obese

Wrong, Pajeet. You are third in the world for obesity, while also simultaneously number one in being underweight and malnourished. Your country is so fucked up, I would rather live with the Arabs or the Chinamen than one of you.

>pre workout green tea
>warm up 3 minutes bike ride

Nah I'm done