HEIGHT

Am I the only one who has became obsessed with height since starting Veeky Forums?
Luckily I'm 6'3 but still it's all I think about when walking around in crowds, looking for guys who are shorter or taller than me. It's so fucking weird. When walking past someone who looks to be around my height I always try to look my tallest and compare. Anyone else?

6'4 here
I feel you, I always want to be the tallest and when I see someone taller than me I dislike that person
Basically, us lanklets are the real manlets

>5'6" here
I've accepted 2D as my only chance
kill me

Yes Veeky Forums has this effect on many people
how do lanklets and manlets even cope?

Yeah, my best friend here in college is 6'6 so always feel small walking next to him... but still I'm taller than 95% of people I walk past here, so it's still the best feeling in the world and one of the things that has gave me confidence. I just couldn't see me as be the same person I am today if I was short. It's weird to think about, I would probably not have my girlfriend, she always say I'm so tall and handsome and that she feels safe with me... I know she has a lot of dudes hitting on her and she always tell me "he was like the same height as me?!"... Okay, if I were short would you still love me?

being 5'10 in a country where everyone is short it's suffering, you're tall to some but short to others. not to mention whitebois here are about 6'+

>us lanklets are the real manlets

this

move to japan

>you are the same height as the average south korean girl
justendit.png

I notice it more because of all the stupid memes but can't say I've ever cared a great deal about it.

fucking sucks being short in rural area. but since im mixed, it be racist to catagorize me with white standards. then again im still looked at short in other standards as well. cant get pussy. girls told me they dont see me in that way.
fuck america.

ME TOO user

>live in sweden
>be 180cm which is average
>literally dwarfed by some lanklet giraffes
>remember it's all about the face
>remember i've fucked 20+ girls
>remember this is fucking stupid

>remember i've fucked 20+ girls
In swedistan? how?

>Making this entire post to brag about how many women you banged to complete strangers on a Finnish lettuce growing forum

I remember going out with taller friends (I'm 6.0) and I would pick up chicks no problem while the taller guys often sperged out. Last time I went out I felt suddenly self conscious of their height v mine and I kinda lost confidence. Fuck uuuu fit!!!!!

If you are over 5'10" (barefoot) then you have nothing to worry about.

Height is a bonus but means nothing if you're ugly or out of shape.

he's probably black

Me too but I'm 5'11 so I think about kms all the time.

i used to be like that when i was a neet and i know its sounds like humblebragging but im a better person now than someone who argues about pointless shit like height.
i had incredibly high standards for myself when it comes to work so it took me several years to come to a point where im actually almost proud of it and now i can finally say that im a lot closer to my dream than i ever was.
pick up a creative hobby (so not lifting) you can be passionate about but dont force yourself into something you dont have dreams of

just trying to tell my non-lanklet friends that height is a non-issue if you have a good face

i'm skinnyfat aswell. face is all that matters, also in like 90% of the cases it was the girld that made the move

>face is all that matters
Agreed.
I got a good face and im fit so its same for me, 90% of cases where ive gotten laid its girls approaching however its been 4 cases in total
So again, how the fuck?

I'm a manlet too (165cm), here is a list where we would be considered "normal height" or even above normal in some cases:

Indonesia - 1.58m
Bolivia - 1.6m
Philippines - 1.619m
Vietnam - 1.621m
Cambodia - 1.625m
Nepal - 1.63m
Ecuador - 1.635m
Sri Lanka - 1.636m
Nigeria - 1.638m
Peru - 1.64m

Yes, only shit third world countries.

OP sounds mentally ill lemming.

i don't know, went to alot of house parties in my teens and whatnot, in sweden it is THE way to get laid as a teen. i'm 21 now and it's mostly been girls from school after a night out drinking.

hooking up with girls at clubs and bars here is kind of hard in my experience (haven't really tried tho). been close a few times, making out and talking etc and every time their cunt uggo friend drags them away.

Damn bro, im 30 and i spent my teens/mid 20s in a commited relationship...i missed out big time it seems

But yeah, clubs are a no go. the ratio between men and women is like 10-1 and the friends arent helping at all

You know they are only that small because of the lack of good nutrition.

You had all the odds in your favour and yet you barely manage to grow taller than literal third world monkeys eating rice all day.

Think about that for a second.

Im 1,75. This is only a made up meme on fit. Never had problems scoring chicks.

The guys I know that get laid the most are manlets anywat, so who cares

6"1 here, how do I attract tall dudes, every tall man I've talked to said that they prefer short goblins to impale on their dick. What can I tell them to make them want to have a superior family of giants?

5'11" here. I'm 24 but I've been obsessed with height since I was about 18.
I Google lots of celebrities to see how tall they are and I have a catalogue in my head of all my friend's heights. I spend considerable time daily thinking of how badly I wish I was +6'5" and how much better my life would be. Literally every guy I see I check his height first thing.
It's like how they say Olympic silver medalists are often more devastated than bronze because they were "so close". I would even be happy with just 6'1".

there are manlets like me that are 5'7 that would kill to be 5'11. Truth is you just have to stop thinking about it and move on with your life.

> the ratio between men and women is like 10-1
Knowing you sent 9 cucks home to shit post on anime boards is part of the fun

>tfw 6'2
>Short hamstrings/poor knee mobility so my knees are always bent, even when extended

Got to fix these fuckers for that extra inch desu

You're the female equivalent of a 5'5 guy. Unless you got a rockin body you'll always be that monster chick

your only chance is low self esteem guys with amazon fetish who want to be dominated

I'm 5'10 and my wife is 6'1. No fucks given, even when she wears heels.

I know this is the most brainlet board but did everyone skip middle school biology classes? You can both be tall and still have below average height children. My father and mother are both above average by far (6'4, 5'8) and I'm only 6'0. But just look at fashion models, they usually come from middle-upper class family that has absolutely nothing to do with looks.
Also unless you're like 30 no one is thinking about the future childrens.

At least consider not having children until you change your attitude. I can't imagine much worse than a bunch of tumblr-insecure autistic raising the new generation but fortunately most of you are just LARPing and there is a high chance you aren't even a real girl

I have nothing against tall girls but I've only ever seen one in Canada

people obsessed with their height often have nothing else going for them