Born in 95

>born in 95
>22 in less than a week
I'm starting to feel old /anons/. What can I do to make sure I age gracefully and don't end up as a gross geriatric fuck?

Cryogenic freezing

Turned 22 in June. Feels bad mang

Start doing cardio, eat healthy, get enough sleep.

I'll live for now, but when I hit 24 I feel like I'm officially an old cunt in his mid 20s who still doesn't have a good job

>turned 22 in may
i don't know, i just feel like a young adult now, i don't feel old, i feel like i'm just getting started

Turned 22 last week.

All the freshmen coming are now 4/5 years younger than me. We're completely different people.

I don't feel bad per se, it's just the passage of time. Plus I can still fuck the freshmen

23 here

Moisturiser is your friend as is sun tan cream, the sun ages you look at old Spanish/Italian people

I'm talking to a 19 year old and she has so much energy and I feel like I have none compared to her

People in their 20's thinking they're old, top kek

>tfw turned 27 a week or so ago
Am I reaching the age where I can call out young cunts like you for being do desperate at such a young age?

i'm 21 and most of my uni mates are 25-35yo

what the fuck are you faggots whining about?

>turning 25 tomorrow

brehs

24 khv
The saddest thing isn't aging, it's finding that you actually hardly grow or change.

>Born in 90
>28 in 6 weeks

Iktf. Just turned 23. It's so fucking unreal who fast time flies by past 18-20yo

>turned 22 last May
>lost virginity only a few months prior to club slut
>never had a gf
>still live with parents
>work boring office job
>don't care about career ever since getting redpilled
>bored 90% of the time
>only thing that interests me anymore is working out, some anime and a select few vidya
Is there still a chance I can turn this around?

>sun tan cream

But I like to have a tan and it's good for vitamin D

>Losing your V to a club slut

M8 tell me that isn't true. That's really depressing.

>Beta carotene/collagen supplementation for skin. Avoid sun. Exfoliate. Derma roll.
>Finasteride if balding.
>Do cardio daily
>Lift

i literally said that i'm just getting started, does it sound like a complaint to you?

this

I go running every other day and try to hit 30km each weak, but could you explain how cardio keeps you younger?

Stop watching anime, clean your room, slay the dragon, rescue your dead father from the underworld.

Afraid so. Would have liked to lose it to someone special but I'm a different person when drunk.

I'm 29 and can't really make friends younger than me anymore

>Be 29
>Try to talk to people younger than you
>They only look at the fact why you are 29 with no gf
>They look at you like why don't you have kids at this age
>They tell you that they never actually want to be like you at your age
>TFW

Want to give that math another shot there chief?

>29
>on r9k

lmaoing at ur life laddie lol

>23 year old
>No energy compared to a 19 year old

Get your test levels checked you absolute cuck. I'm 26 and most 18-20 year olds are so low energy it's annoying.

>22
You're still a baby until you're at least 25 on average. Lurk more and stop posting.

Same here, I lost mine to a drunk club slut. I couldn't even fuck her properly because of whisky dick and I couldn't cum because of the condom, but I jerked myself off after she came.

Even though I think I'm definitely apart of the first group of kids who went through social media. I feel like people around 5 years younger than me are completely defined by it and makes their thinking totally different in life. Maybe I'm just a fedora tipper though

sorry to hear brah
it's scaring me, it makes me sad to think my whole life from here on is just gonna fly most likely

27 here.

I know this feel.

you'll be 27 bro

don't worry im a 90fag too and i keep thinking im already 28 for some reason

For men, aging is wonderful. It depends solely on you and your genetics if you're going to age nicely or not. For females it's the opposite, they can slow that process though by surgery and lying about their age.

Why did he end up looking so plasticy and weird

>south cali
>surgery

Gee i wonder what it could be

29 here, gonna be 30 in April. I just installed tinder and bumble for the first time and anyone close to my age is a single mother. Should I kill myself?

Plastic surgery and Xenu.

Same here lad hit 22 this Feb still a kv and jobless

How close to your age is close? Nothing wrong with a 30 year old going after girls in their early 20

I'm 25 and date girls from 20-22. It's just how it rolls.

>that feel when you haven't been out to a bar in a long time and you suddenly aren't part of the 'youngsters' anymore

H-how did this happen so fast?

In my experience 24 is the absolute youngest I can go. Anything under that and the maturity level differential is way too much to deal with.

I'm turning 20 in December and for some reason I feel really old. Not in any kind of positive, self-aggrandizing (old-soul bullshit) kind of way, just kind of an anachronism I guess. Can't really relate to people my age and all of my friends are at least a few years older than me. feelsbadman

if anything you should be more focused on your career after getting redpilled

I'm not far behind.
>28
>Still no "real career", just casual, part-time, or temp work.
>Too afraid to move country because no financial fallback
>Parents telling me I should settle, even though I've never had a gf
>Still no car license
>Still skinny fat after coming tow Veeky Forums for two years

I'm not really sure whether to just give up and accept a minimum wage job that at least has regular hours, or two just dump everything and pursue my dream (Maitre d'Arms) or quite literally become an impoverished homeless person who dies mid dick succ trying.

>21 to day
Fuuuuck this is so fast and I'm such a shit !
I'll go back work for make it better user...

I'm 30 in december you fucking younglings. I don't feel old. Enjoy your youth while you're actually young.

Who /1996/ here?

Truly the greatest year to be born in tbhfam. Bonus if you're a May baby

Then get fake tan and take a vitamin d supplement

>For females it's the opposite, they can slow that process though by surgery and lying about their age
That's exactly what the guy in your pic did, you Goddamn moron
>think Travolta had no work done
>even after seeing that pic
The real problem here is you don't seem to know what plastic surgery looks like . Travolta looks like a creepy uncanny valley wax figure from all the surgery he's had.

Seriously how Goddamn stupid are you? Disproving your own post with your own pic on the same post; that's next level stupid

>23 here
it's funny that everyone on Veeky Forums is in their 20s now's, Christ I was 14 when I first came to /b/

I just tripped way too hard on mushrooms last night and on my way back from the woods I walked through my old elementary school. tomorrow I start college after five years of doing nothing and it just flew by. God damn it life is terrifying

I guess you should invest your time in improving yourself and constantly networking and meeting new people. Not only will your life seem less monotonous, through improvement and connections you'll achieve higher succes and thus happiness

My last year at uni (20-23yo) where just pretty boring and monotonous as fuck. Same , maybe that's why time flied. The routine is pretty much: class, working out, occassional night out, exams in January and June, vacation, summer job and lots of useless time on the internet

Forget about the pic then, it was my bad. My statement still stands however.

That's because the prefrontal cortex doesnt finish developing until your mid 20s. Congrats user, you're sane and well developed mentally, especially compared to most of the overgrown children on this board who seem to require a creepily childlike mentally to get their jollies off

>feeling old
>even though you're in your 20s

You guys must be failures then, because I'm 21 and I still feel like a teenager. I'm literally in the springtime of my youth. Maybe if you rejects actually did something with your lives, you wouldn't feel the way you do.

Born in 88. Things could be a lot better, but life's taught me things could be a lot worse too.

>21
>Starring down 5 to 6 more years of hard PhD work because corporate sucks
>Prospect alone feels draining
Guh

OMAD or monthly fasts

> My statement still stands however.
No it doesn't, you've clearly only proven that you're an idiot who has no idea what they're talking about. Your English could also use some help
>oh shit, ignore the evidence I provided that's completely contrary to the opinion I expressed
Lol no, that's not how it works. Go take your bitter female hate crusade back to \r9k

You seem awfully angry friend, perhaps you too feel scared about how old you've become?

in less than a week
>I'm starting to feel old
You're a fucking kid.
But don't worry, you'll be 44 in the blink of an eye.

30 here
was khv until 20
honestly 23 was the best time of my life
23-28 have most potential in my opinion, make good use of them
thank god i still look 25 and fee pretty young

>will be 23 next month
Besides me getting in shape absolutely nothing happened since high school. I can feel my youth running out but I'm comfortable enough as I am, to the point where I sabotage any opportunities and work I put in. I want to believe it'll get better but I just don't know anymore.

This desu
>Tfw turning 21 in October
>Tfw babyface if I shave the little hair I grow
Everyone thinks I'm like 18 which is good and bad I guess

>tfw gonna be 20

Feel old as fuck cause I wasted my teenage years being a hikki NEET, time just flew by.

I'm 28, if you have a job and a place to live.
You can pretty much shit talk anyone you want.

90% or more of people younger than you have nothing, but anime tiddies and working out.

>29 next week.
>any girl close to my age I date wants to get married tomorrow

Nah you're correct.

Social media exploded when we were what, 18,19? Our brains were mostly developed by then, although they are still fucked by computers/smartphones destroying our attention span.

18 year olds how have had instagram etc since 13. The effect that shit has on a young girl is hard to fully comprehend - immediate and constant validation whenever they want; hiding from social interaction by pulling out there phone; instant gratification forestalling actual progress in school etc.

Social media was a mistake, or at the very least, allowing our youth to have unlimited access to it.

lol Im 32 and feel younger then I did when I was 24
last week a young hottie asked if I was 18(to enter a contest)

You should be dating 23 year old girls anyway

>it's finding that you actually hardly grow
WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN

>The routine is pretty much: class, working out, occassional night out, exams in January and June, vacation, summer job and lots of useless time on the internet
Fug. This is precicely why I quit Uni for now. Life as a student is so god damn mundane, repetitive and boring. But I definitely want to study at some point in my life. Will this boredom over the Uni-life ever stop? Senpai pls tell me it will....

>it's funny that everyone on Veeky Forums is in their 20s now's, Christ I was 14 when I first came to /b/

Know that feel, bro.

>22
>turning 23 next month
>my face (baby faced) doesn't match my body (appropriate)
>still get carded everywhere
I think I may need to grow a beard anons or else I'll be mistaken for a 6'1 250lbs high school senior my whole life until I'm 40. Too bad I can only grow a fork and sideburns.

>tfw 25 year old NEET

I think the best way to fight boredom is to go studying in a totally new environment: a far away city or even a different country if that's possible

>32
>Started getting fit this year
>Feel more energetic than the punk college kids I work with(kitchen at retirement community)

Assess your gray hairs when you're 30 lads, just don't waste the time you've got.

Definitely true. Made the mistake to study in two small and rather lame cities. Literally became depressed because of the boredom. I hope the next year (or maybe two) abroad and then moving to Berlin or Spain will fix this atleast to some degree. But right now I can't even picture myself more than 2-3 months in the same spot and I really don't see this changing any time soon...which makes studying pretty damn difficult.

Also I'm 23 already and don't plan on starting again before next year. All those fuckers I'll start with will be 20 at most and I really don't want to hang with people 5 years younger than me...I'm getting old man.

My first kiss at 20 was a drunk party slut. I left to piss and when I came back she was making out with a different dude.

Lost my virginity to my first serious gf at 21, so I guess I'm glad I popped the seal on any physical interaction with party slut.

Hey man, I've moved a lot the past few years. Originally I'm from Miami, I then went to FSU in Tallahassee for the trashy college experience. Then moved to D.C. and now Austin. I always feel like I'm completely different person every time I identify myself with a new place.

What are you even supposed to do your entire life?

You can identify yourself with each of these places? How? And then why move?

See, I was not able to identify myself with any of the places I moved to. That's part of why I started hating it there (in addition to the boring student life) and eventually moved on.

Be a workslave and then die old and worn.

My traveling brother.

I went to school in Clemson sc, small town southern party school, then worked in several cites in Tennessee, Nashville, Memphis, chattanooga. Now im in baltimore/DC.
Felt like a totally different person each move, but as I get older it's resolving into a more solid persona.

Exact same here but I've ditched class. Still got an average of 89% w/ a high of 99%. It's just so fucking boring, like it doesn't challenge me at all and I'm not sitting in a lecture hall for 5 hours a day hearing shit I know.

Age is a number. Nothing more. I turned 27 4 weeks ago and have never felt better in my life. Basically, if you think you're fucked......you're fucked...

Going abroad will certainly liven it up a lot. Go to Spain if you were depressed though. Also, don't bother about the age gap. 18-19 year olds can still be a little childish somehow but after 20 it doesn't really matter. This one guy I know is 26 and he's in class with 21yo, but he doesn't mind at all and still goes out a lot. Living the regular student life

I'm also 23 btw, but I always lived at home whilist at uni, which made me miss out on a lot of stuff uni life has to offer. Ah well, one more year and then I should normally graduate. Maybe I'll go to Spain too for one masters degree extra

I do feel a little bit of shame that I will only start working at the age of 24-25, but then again that's the age where most European students start out

>Tfw 22
>Despite working on a STEM masters' degree and making steady lifting progress, life still feels like it's standing still
>Even moved out and still feel like it's all just a void

How the fuck do I get out of this anons?

I'm 19 and one of my best mates at uni is a 27 year old who has spent the past few summers going out to the philipines to travel and shag. He's a cool guy though he had a french cut like a fucking frog the first two weeks. Most of the people at my uni are 23-25, I was actually rarer than old people for joining straight out of school at 18.

It's kind of like phases in my life.
>Miami
Pudgy, difficult kid who thought pretty highly of himself. Battled with depression, overweight and general insecurities.
>Tallahassee
College kid who matured very quickly throughout first year. Started getting in shape and developing career.
>D.C.
Moved for first job and graduate school at UMD. Started building real bonds with people including coworkers and students. A lot of character development.
>Austin
Not sure yet.

>Clemson

REEEE

I kid, I actually really respect the rivalry between the two schools. I feel it's mutually beneficial. I do really miss D.C./Baltimore now, but Austin is pretty much the exact halfway between Tallahassee and D.C. I attended the Maryland vs. UT Austin game over the weekend as a UMD fan and laughed my ass off.

>Go to Spain if you were depressed though
Why that? You think Berlin is too little of a change? (I'm originally from a 60k 'village' in southern Germany)

>18-19 year olds can still be a little childish somehow but after 20 it doesn't really matter.
I was too drastic about that. I hang with 19/20yo all the time right now and they are completely fine. But I've known these guys for years. With strangers that are so much younger, it just feels like they are in a completely different state of mind than I am. Those 18/19/20yo starting uni are all excited about living on their own for the first time, starting uni. Those are the things that move them and what they talk about 24/7. For me it's been that way for fucking years. I don't give a shit about 'we're young and free and can finally party everyday without being judged'. I've had that years ago... Idk, maybe I'm too negative about this.

>I do feel a little bit of shame that I will only start working at the age of 24-25
Ah come on, you have all your life left to work. I'll most definitely start working after 30 lol. Just chill, you are in time.

I'd move to Spain just because of the sweet weather and all the other stuff Spain has to offer. I went on Erasmus for 5 months in the south of Europe and I can honestly tell you that people underestimate how different your life is when it's not constantly cold and rainy outside.

>Ah come on, you have all your life left to work. I'll most definitely start working after 30 lol. Just chill, you are in time.

Idk, I just want to kickstart my carreer so I can have money to afford things and get a nice qt. I'll definetely go abroad too for work.

I feel like any rival who's not an instate rival is pretty friendly. Fuck the gamecocks, shitty program that just bleats about
>muh sec
Always enjoyed Georgia and Miami though.
I don't understand how you could miss Baltimore man, I moved here a few months ago and it's a rathole. Dc is pretty great though.

>turning 23 in a few weeks
>still look 16
>khv
>no skills or job experience
>useless degree in a field I hate
still feeling like I'm gonna make it though, I don't even feel sad after listing these anymore

Ah fuck it man, you're right. Berlin is awesome, but it's still Germany and I know the city quite well. Not really something new. I'm probably just afraid of leaving all behind semi-permanently. I love the city and the country, but it's all the same old shit.

>I went on Erasmus for 5 months in the south of Europe
Italy?

>I can honestly tell you that people underestimate how different your life is when it's not constantly cold and rainy outside
You really think weather has this much of an impact?

Oh, I only went to the 'good' places like Fells Point and that other Yuppy death trap. I enjoyed going to Camden Yard and getting wasted at Pickles before the games.

If I move back I'll probably move to Laurel or Howard County to be in between both areas.

Don't be afraid. You can fly back to Germany on the weekends for less than 50 euros

If you're a bit depressed like you say the weather defo has an impact. I just enjoyed myself because I like to go out in the sun and run, hike, cycle, have a drink, etc