Is anyone amazed at how weak the average female is?

Is anyone amazed at how weak the average female is?

Imagine a the roof collapses and a 40kg barbell pins them down. That's it. It's over

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwn.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/2011-2012/MGX_G.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>amazed

maybe you suffer from low intelligence

And that's why you men are supposed to be over 6' tall so that you can protect us from the random roof collapse. When will you learn

yeah it's strange the think about

on average the weakest male is still stronger than the strongest female

its almost as if there are are physical and hormonal difference between the sexes. Wow. Amazed.

>us

Imagine if 50% of the population were gay men at least 2x as strong as you.

Would not feel safe walking alone at night

I fuckin hate sexual dimorphism

>tfw this is now the average gay man

Fuck, you're right, I would NEVER nightwalk. As dumb as it may sound, this is the first time I've been able to percieve the fear and suspiciousness of men that is sported by many women.

now imagine how dumb youd have to be to walk around in assless chaps with minimal upper body clothing

is anyone amazed at how weak the average child is?

Imagine the roof collapses and a 40kg barbell pins them down. That's it. It's over.

Kek

This

>Watching female powerlifters like megsquats on youtubes
>Their max benches are like 70-75kg

Holy shit make sure this analogy doesn't get out of here feminists won't hear the end of it.

What if suddenly women decide that they will fuck only men who go out in assless chaps? We would start having a great deal of men getting raped everywhere, and beethoth gays justifying it on Veeky Forums.
The analogy still works.

Is this a genuine concern on Veeky Forums? Barbells falling through ceilings on top of you?

it's doesnt cos men dont only want to fuck women who dress like sluts

breh this is all i ever think about
why else would someone lift?

> Gym at work
> New female colleague wants to have a go at overhead press
> Can't lift the bar

Slutty clothing is used as a mating signal, there's nothing else behind it. Now, I've followed your example (the assless chaps one), but that's not necessary: gay men are sttracted by other men, which means that the concern they have for men's clothings are the same we've got for women's clothings. Certain outfits turns us on, very few outfits downright repel us. The same apply to them (the assless chaps is an exageration, but I can imagine that tight pants and wifebeaters would be their version of women's slutty dresses, especially in clubs), which would mean that you could get raped while walking in jeans and shirt.

Just accept it, the analogy works. For a wiman to nightwalk in a world full of men is like for us to nightwalk in a world full of gay hulk-like bodybuilders. They are that weak.

>tfw only OHP 10lb more than the bar

>tfw you realise if any of these men wanted to have their way with you, you wouldnt be able to just beat them off

Yeah just like people who don't behind the back deadlift. If they fall with their hands tied behind their back and they get stuck hanging by their hands with 400lb on them while water is rising to their head level, that's it. It's over. People don't functional lift to save their own lives, it's ridiculous.

>mfw I watch a female bodybuilder's """"routine""""""
Holy shit no wonder they don't make it. They never do anything challenging.

>now let's just do some squats
>don't put too much weight on it, you might cause injury
>the bar will be enough
>teehee
>now squat down, be sure not to go the full way
>we wouldn't want to get stuck

Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

Combined grip strength measures the upper body strength of a person.

As you can see, extremely few women even make it up to the men's average, and women's average is about half that of men's.

Source:
wwwn.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/2011-2012/MGX_G.htm

I also love that you can see where the unhealthy and weak people die off, as the downward trend stops for a few years.

This what I don't understand. Sure it's not the fault of the victim, but if I leave my house unlocked and with the door ajar, there's a much greater chance of me getting robbed. Not my fault, but I could've done things to prevent it.

so the whole 'asking for it' thing has been right all along?

>that 35 year old hulk
mirin

What does being over 6 feet have to do with physical strength?

I'd like to see you try to give birth; squeezing out a whole human from a quarter sized hole after having said creature leech nutrients off you and make life misery for 9 months. There's many different ways to be strong, picking things up and down is actually pretty low tier in the scale of impressive strength.

Still some of you are so fucking weak they need a doctor to cut the belly open.

nigga do you know biology

Dressing provocatively is asking for attention. The gamble is just if the right person (attractive) gives you attention. Autists can't even understand that in this hypothetical you would also want to attract the top level males.

>tfw 26

The fact that most women survived the birthing process proves that it ain't shit. What a bunch of weaklings

Yes yes yes we're fucking weak, why do you twats need to constantly make threads about this everyday?
Does it give you an ego boost that you are stronger than the genetically weaker sex?

>combinded grip strength
>combinded

It makes all the difference in the world

>beat them off

The average female intellegence everyone!

Salty manlet detected

yeah, sorry bro but the birth canal widens to 10 cm before birth.

DELETE

Try carrying a baby in you for 10 months to see how ""Tough"" you are

Is anyone amazed at how weak the average homo sapiens male is?
Imagine a tree falls down and a 250kg trunk pins them down. That's it. It's over.

Is anyone amazed at how small gorilla penises are? Imagine a female gorilla ever sees a human cock. That's it. It's over.

try carrying a woman and a baby for 18 years

you cant learn to be height,
you retarded bitch
get back to learning how to cook

think about black people tho. A woman walking home alone from work at night and seeing a group of male strangers on the street probably makes her cautious. Likewise if I see a group of niggers on the sidewalk

I want to fuck a girl so bad right now.

Dude if you think having fucking 50% more length in your muscles doesn't change your overall strength you're a retard

t. Manlet

This is why gun

Wiser words have never been spoken

Give me a break. Go to any ckub and see how many men are dressing for attention, being sure to show as much meat as possible at any moment. Hell, we're on Veeky Forums, I'm sure 50% of those guys here genuinely wants their body to get noticed, so they show it as much as possible. The only difference here is that there aren't so many 6'8 400lbs gay bodybuilder who will try to rape them late at night.
Sure, dressing in a slutty manner will make thing riskier, but to pin down the responsability on the woman is downright retarded.

browsed this board for years in aggregate, never recall this thread topic

lenght isn't the factor, bigger guys are also bigger in the other 2 directions, which count.

Anything women can do men can do better.
If men could give birth I guarantee they'd be better at it.

Artificial wombs are a thing so now we can be better at that too.

>men figured out how to have babies without 9 months of being a fat hormonal mess or requiring endless months of maternity leave

>on average the weakest male is still stronger than the strongest female
you're stupid as fuck if you think this is true, a strong natty women who trains consistently can get up to 250lbs bench while there are dyels who can barely bench the bar

Dude, there's been like 5 this week alone

>a strong natty women who trains consistently can get up to 250lbs bench
maybe 250 lb squat for a natty woman, definitely not bench

IIRC the statistics, the average western woman is weaker than the lowest percentiles of western men.
The strongest females can be pretty strong, even stronger than the average male.

How dare you. I'm a female and I'm stronger than my boyfriend

>Natty woman
>250lb bench

Pick one and only one white knight fag

>on average
>the weakest
>the strongest
nigga

Don't we all

The taller you are, the higher strength potential you have (generally speaking). You've got more space to add muscle to, therefore you can add a higher total amount of muscle than a guy with shorter limbs

Ma'am are these manlets bothering you?

>mfw my roommates gf can't even squat the bar

It's not them beak weak that's surprising, so much as the sheer scale of how weak they are.

I tried OHPing my arms but it was too hard.

>beak
being, whoops

Grip strength absolutely doesn't measure your overall upperbodu strength, are you retarded? Do you honestly think that the strongest women out there are weaker than the average male? Who won't even come close to being able to bench a plate?

See

How many of the test subjects were trained?

Reminder that Female lifters are to natty Lifters what Natty lifters are to Roidgods.

Imagine if 50% of the race are space marines who fight all the wars for you.

You then decide its a good idea to lobby for the non space marines to be able to enlist

Wow you're one dumb pussy.

There's no going back either.

My gf us 5'8 and I'm 100% sure she can kick the shit out of most video game playing convention going IT working skinny glasses wearing nerds

I would just grip my keys in my fist. let them try

>on average
>Then compares extremes

Congratulations, that was the stupidest sentence I ever read

No, the weakest male is stronger than the average female. And the graph you're referring to only examined grip strength, although I'm sure it's similar for all muscle groups.

You're generally right there, but that graph does show a fair few men weaker than the average woman. Just not that many.

And yeah, grip strength doesn't at all equal overall strength.

finally an accurate comic, i kekd

you forgot the part where she cries bloody murder and a pack of white knights lynched him in bloodlust

What pisses me off is fat women acting like they're stronger than you because they're bigger.

>You can clearly see my obliques and the central abdominal line

>Is anyone amazed
No, not really.

probably on younger women

my grandmother is almost 70 years old and is as strong as a men, no kidding, she did manual labor and is pretty strong

shes naturally strong btw

being able to pick something up and hold it is more indicative of overall body strength and upper body strength than being able to push something in a linear direction. bench is a trained movement.

that would be like saying someone who can hit 15 free throws in a row is a better shooter than someone who shoots 40% from 3.

>shes naturally strong btw
bull shit your grandma is a fucking fraud who probably injected tren and clen into her fat clit

stop spreading your bullshit lies on this board

women don't like using cast iron skillets because they're too heavy

>hey user can you reach this for me
>hey user can you lift this for me
>hey user can you literally do my job for me
fuck lady i dont get paid enough for this

It doesn't. If you need slutty clothes to get a straight man, then it isn't the clothes that are the problem.

not my fault their genetics are top tier

The man would still beat the shit out of here in a fight