SS has ruined my body

SS has ruined my body

I have big a big torso and ZERO ARMS

People make fun of chicken legs, but somehow spaghetti arms is acceptable because

>muh strength

I genuinely wish I was just plain skinny because this look is horrible.

How do I fix this? I don't think nothing but curls is going to solve anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/WeightExercises/LatissimusDorsi/AsUnderhandChinup.html
startingstrengthmirror.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ:The_Program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lots of fluff/pump work for traps, delts, chest and arms.

Also, just deadlift and legpress, drop the squats.

lanklet problems 6'5" tho FeelsGoodMan

work on your torso less and your arms more

SS didn't ruin your body, you just didn't do any accessory work like it recommends and now you're paying for it

have you even read the book my guy?

Rip tells you to stay away from that stuff in the beginning. Only accessary work in edition 3 is back extensions and ham raises.

>He didn't do dips
>He didn't do chin ups
>He didn't do lying triceps extensions
>He didn't do curls

I did chins, they did fuck all for my arms. They're mostly a back exercise, specifically, a lat exercise.

exrx.net/WeightExercises/LatissimusDorsi/AsUnderhandChinup.html

Don't give me that shit about hurr they work my biceps. No, they're a lat exercise primarily.

>in the beginning
>he's been doing this long enough for him to see a stark difference between the development in his torso and the development of his arms
yeah nah

Did you do the other 3 I mentioned?

>I didn't read the book

try doing full ROM

I'm just saying chins, which are the only ones in the book as part of the actual routine, don't do much for the arms, say, as much as isolation work.

startingstrengthmirror.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ:The_Program

Post a pic already.

Increase volume right away and add more upper body stuff.

SS is too low volume and too focussed on the powerlifting lifts because the dude who came up with it used to be a powerlifter. To him, it doesn't really matter if you look like shit if you can squat 3xbodyweight. Unless your priorities line up with his, you need to go off SS and start adding more reps, sets and exercises (yes, some isolation ones and even *gasp* with machines, like lat pulldown).

>nothing but curls is going to fix anything
maybe curls?

Hate to break it to you, but if you arms are literally tiny even after doing months of progressed chin ups then your genetics are simply shit and your arms will always be tiny, even if you do isolation for them.

Your own fault for not doing arm isolations, which you are supposed to do in ANY routine.

This is false. Studies have shown that chin ups and pull ups build jack shit in arm mass for anyone. Isolations are necessary for big arms.

I do curls on deadlift day. Works for me, and doesn't interfere with days on which I do chins. Works pretty well together.

>wuaah, my arms aren't big enough because i didn't work them
>i don't think working them will solve anything

Grade A retard right here. Why even make this thread.

Chins do nothing for arms.

t. guy with 16-inch arms who does weighted chin-ups with 55kg for reps.

But user. 16 inches is bigger than what most people have.
t. 14 inch biceplet and sub 6 inch wristlet