How to stop hunger pains?

Okay fit. I admit, I'm fat. And I've been working on changing that. I hate looking at myself in the mirror, I don't even recognize myself any more and that scares the shit out of me.

I've been eating a lot healthier but my problem is that I'm hungry so god damned much. I'll try and eat low calorie filling meals and I've tried following the guides, but I still suffer from a shit ton of hunger pains.

I've always been like this, always been hungry pretty much all the time, but it's gotten worse in recent years.

I wanted to know if you guys knew of anything, pill or routine, whatever, that will stop these hunger pains.
I'm already on adderall and it does nothing to satiate my hunger pains. I want to stop being such a god damn fatass but my stomach will growl for hours and I'm a giant pussy so I'll just try and sleep the pain off, but that isn't a viable option because I need to work.

I'm 21, female, by the way, as I've heard some pills will fuck with women differently then men. I know I'm a fat piece of shit right now, but I want to change.

Tldfr; how to stop hunger pains

Drink a shit ton of water, before meals. Seriously, more people's bodies confuse thirst for hunger than you'd think, plus that water will help your food expand in your stomach

First thing that comes to mind, unless you're American levels of obese:
>you're malnourished
You might be eating a lot, but still have vitamin or mineral deficiencies.
Try a diet that covers up all the needed micros, and the hunger might pass on its own, even under a big caloric deficit.
For today, eat a small avocado and see if it's enough on its own.

I do this, the only problem is that I'm on a dieuretc for an unrelated issue so I am literally pissing for like 1/4th of the day and I can't go out anywhere in public without nearly pissing myself.

Why are hunger pains bad

I am American levels of obese. I am 5'9 and 290 pounds.

What is your diet like in terms of macro distribution, fiber and calorie density?

I'm a fuckin pussy and can't deal with it. I don't deal with pain well, pretty much anything more than a small cut, and my body essentially forces itself to throw up, thus kind of putting me in more pain to begin with. I got the shit end of the stick in pain management.

drink tea

Then you can cheat, and do a water (+multivitamin) fast, until you get down to a more manageable weigth. Something that does not begin with 2.

I would love to do fasting but how do I deal with the hunger pains?

its impossible you just gotta bear through it. You could start slowly though, instead of immediately cutting your itake by a lot, start portioning and slowly decreasing your calory intake so your body adjusts easily.

or you could munch on greens and fruits when you're hungry. Like an orange or baby carrots/celery.

That just makes it better, the throwing up that is

It's a fucking battle at every meal until you grow the discipline and get used to it. Throw out foods in your house that you would crave as a failsafe. You can snack on low calorie fruits and vegetables to deal with the hunger temporarily. Tea is also a good choice, it has some chemical that can stop the pangs. Intermittent fasting is thrown around this board a lot but you need motivation to get through the first couple days. It will lower your appetite, make it somewhat easier psycologically, and be much harder to go over your TDEE. I've also read something about apple cider vinegar but I've never tried it you could look it up.

There's nothing that can take the hunger pains away? Like fuck, I'm honestly looking at anything at this point, even if it has negative side effects. Anything to make me not hungry at all would be fuckin amazing.

Casein shakes helped me tremendously.

t. former fattie

Not when you use your voice for a living and your throat is all fucked from the stomach acid burning it.

I just said, you can munch on greens to help your hunger pass.

I hear chewing gum helps too. not sure about that one though.

Any guides for the intermittent fasting?
If I can find a way to manage the pains for the first few days I'll try that

Yeah I get that, I still see the whole calories being consumed as a negative, plus I hate most vegetables. I'm a fan of watermelon and most fruit though.

It's really simple, you just don't eat anything with calories for 16 hours, including sleep, then you eat everything for the day in the last 8 hours. Some people will wait 24 hours and just eat one meal per day, that's what I do usually and I feel full after eating half my plate. I.e. wake up after 8 hr sleep at 7am, then waiting until 1pm before eating anything. You won't see any obvious effects on first couple days though.

That's not a thing unless you're vomiting all the time fatty. Based on what you've been saying you've probably never even dieted till your "hunger pains" have made you "vomited" multiple times. Plus stomach acid production lessens when you eat less.

my example was wrong, I meant 3pm

So this is not perhaps the best technique, but I literally ignore them or find something to do. Get addicted to a show or video game and just do that when hungry.

Water and more water. Ultimately I've tried plenty of different diets from balanced to my current keto and whatever...you will be hungry to a degree at various points in the day.

With time, it becomes less painful and you get used to it and yeah, drowning it with water does take it away for a bit. Ultimately though, you can't get away from it. Best way to deal with it is via mental gymnastics - when you feel like you're starving, look at your fat and think "nope, shitloads of food there" and remind yourself that hunger is your hormones trying to bitchslap you.

Also, additionally I've lost 80lbs on a balanced diet, and 11 now in the last 2 weeks on keto and desu, I'm finding keto hunger to be oddly not as bad. Guessing it's because the body can dive into your fat reserves easier but yeah, might be worth considering if you can do with less than 20g of carbs a day. (bacon and eggs hasn't got boring yet for breakfast and I can't imagine a day when it will...)

only thing you can do is get used to them until your stomach shrinks, the hunger pains stop after week or so on a steady calorie deficit diet.

Pills are a meme, only will power and dedication and serious lifestyle changes will work for you long term.

Change won't come over night and also change your attitude, stop being a pussy and work work work, you'll thank yourself later for being harsh on yourself.

I just remembered that intermittent fasting is a lot harder for women. You need to only fast for a few days per week, not everyday, and even then I'm not sure if that will help the hunger pangs.

alright thank you!

I guess I'll just try and keep doing what I've been doing and knock myself out with some benzos so I can fast, I really don't see any other way. Not productive but better than being a fatty I guess.

Do not snack on watermelon, it's all fructose

What's a good fruit? Strawberries?

What deficit are you aiming for?
You sound like a weak-willed person who is looking for a short cut.