Is there any point of losing weight and getting Veeky Forums if you're straight up ugly? How do I cope bros?

Is there any point of losing weight and getting Veeky Forums if you're straight up ugly? How do I cope bros?

why not make the best of what you have?

being a 2/10 is better than being a 1/10

>be repulsive or put in a lot of work and still look repulsive
Damn

1. Better health and longevity.
2. Look better even if you have ugly face.
3. Something to look up to and improve.
4. New hobbie that you would like, and will make your life more tolerable.
5. Exercise releases endorphins (related to point 4).

You will still have better chances as long as you aren't also a manlet or framelet.

>not wanting to be a shredded elephantman monster who can kill any cunt who calls you ugly

not going to make it

Getting fit can actually improve you no matte how ugly you think you are.

This is not a joke or a troll.

Fucking get fit ya lil cunt and be happy with it and then spice shit up get a sick haircut dye it do w/e you want wank stain fix ya fucking teeth if its a horse or fucked from someone fisting your mouth. Learn to look after yourself get moisturiser, sun block and all the good shit, floss your fucking teeth you might be hiding a whole chicken in there somewhere and best of all get some fucking confidence and learn not to be a tight arse and lighten up. Got a friend straight fugly sorted his shit out and experimented on his shit face and did well gained confidence out of his add and got a 7/10 qt gf. simple as that. Ps hit the keihls to sort your face out.

Maybe it is just me but I have never been overweight and I have been at the gym for 3 years so far. Nobody has approached me and I am still a loveless virgin

I don't think weight loss or going to the gym will magically make you popular among women unless you put some social effort in it.

Unfortunately I never feel like putting social effort into life so I can't really tell

>tfw ugly dude
>tfw growing beard to hide face and don't smile to hide my fucked up teeth
>tfw hoping to look at least manly as I get bigger

I'm not a chinlet but my eyes aren't symmetrical, my nose is crooked from getting broken, I'm a weird shade of brown and I have fucked up teeth/an overbite, my only hope now is to get huge now

this desu, be the best freak you can be

/thread

haha toasty roastie

Oh you're a girl? I would knock up an ugly girl with a good body

>don't smile to hide my fucked up teeth
I know that feel

Just get your teeth fixed m8

No, you wouldn't. You would just make fun of her and call her a 3/10 butterface behind her back.

I only make fun of fat people

You guys made fun of that plain swimmer girl from the Olympics even though she was a dedicated athlete

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Doesn't mean I wouldn't still knock her up in secret

You should always try to be your best self, we all should

If you're grill, then gtfo attention whore.

If you're guy, then yes, there is point.

You can get a shrimp body/butter face. If you look alot ugly then wear a mask and fuck in raves