Quitting Cigarettes?

Trying to quit smoking, it's hard. Smoking became a ritual to start the day for me which I enjoy. I would wake up, make some coffee, play my most loved tracks and I would light up the first cigarette of the day.

I feel that my life is missing something when I am not smoking. Cruising through the city feels lonely and odd, especially lonely, cigarette was like a buddy of mine that would make the day more interesting.

How do I quit, it's not that I crave nicotine (I know all these feelings are due to addiction etc. but still I feel like it was an important ritual)

help

>cigarette was like a buddy of mine that would make the day more interesting.
Know the feeling all too well. Just got to get used to doing those things without a cig. No easy way around it. Thankfully, i live in New York and they're $13 a pack. So that was another incentive other than not wanting to feel like shit.

Try chewing gum and drinking water instead

is this a ruse? heard that fucks up your teeth

First off, you don't quit smoking, you quit buying cigarettes.
Tell all your smoker friends you're quitting and to not give you any smokes.

When I was finally successful, I would fight off urges by doing a max set of pushups whenever I really felt I needed to smoke. Also got me into liftan eventually.

Looking at that stupid "this is what happens when you quit" infographic also helped.

Obligatory just fucking quit you piece of shit

Read allen carrs easy way. Not kidding.
You will see past the stupidity that is smoking

OP Here, great stuff

I switched to a vape and then quit do to sheer embarrassment. Worked like a charm.

I found that vaping was worse than smoking, I would vape non stop since the taste was wonderful, watching tv shows and vaping has to be one of the comfiest feelings ever.

Vaping fucked me up since I would get so much nicotine in me that I'd feel less energetic and physically slow. This is one of the main reasons i want to quite is to feel energetic and on point. Nicotine makes me lethargic

I started smoking less and less, down to 1-2 a day and just quit eventually (currently 25 days without a smoke) the cravings are almost unnoticeable after like 2 weeks, but the hardest part for me was not smoking while waiting for a bus/not having anything to do

>posting thicc asians while i am on nofap trying to become pure

yes, I can relate for me it just became a part of me, not having a cig in my mouth while drinking coffee or going somewhere just doesn't feel right.

Start vaping (I'm serious)

Made me quit after 10 years of smoking.

Lower your nicotine dose then/have some nicotine free liquid avaliable?

it wasn't as hard if I was with my friends since they don't smoke, but if i'm just lets say walking back home alone it was really hard not to just go buy a pack

jokes on you i fucked a thicc asian slut without a condom and now I feel no attraction to asians due to guilt

stop having cigarettes

if you dont have them you cant smoke them

make sure you dont get them when you dont have them
seriously fuck you

there's almost no asian girls let alone thiqqqqq asian girls in my country reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>guilt
Explain

she was a butterface, her pussy was not tight, fucked her without a condom, dicked smelled weird a couple of days.

just feels u get after fucking sluts that are not that attractive.

Did you quit nicotine or just smoking? Because the latter is piss easy.

would u sell your soul for this girl being yours forever?

no, cause she'll get old and unattractive. what the fuck would be the point then

not him
but i quit with vaping.
first i started on high lvl nicotine eliquid and progressively, over the course of a year, worked my way down to nicotine free eliquid.
easy as fuck.