Check out this 1 year transformation on GEAR

Right, we have this discussion on here almost daily.
How much of a cheat code is gear.
This is an interesting video because it shows just that.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=XTVWrknCISE

Really if gear didn't cause balding and we knew exactly how dangerous the long term effects are. Every man should be on it.

Perhaps some of you /fraud/ guys can guess what he is actually on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lF4zL_BdePc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH WOW! 5 YEAR OLD VIDEO! I BET NO ONE HERE EVER SAW IT BEFORE!

>He expects every single person is as autistic as him and is here everyday.
>He actually post comments saying repost.
>He is actually a repost nigger kike.

i'm laffin @ u
Laffin @ u right now

>Every man should be on it.
No, no they should not
Men compete with eachother for women naturally and frankly right now the game is hyperinflated

So many guys are on roids that you wont be able to get a girl to look twice unless you are on gear already (thinking only body wise, ignore face, height etc)

If every guy went on roids the natural standard would rise

yea, that's good for the whole.
Society would be better.
Empower your brothers user, there is plenty of pussy for everybody.

The only man you should ever be in competition with is man you were yesterday.

Evolve user.

is this your first day on the internet you fucking delusional faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=lF4zL_BdePc

Here is the video of the guy breaking down his Stack.
HOLY SHIT he is a walking talking pharmacy.

Any med fags here wanna watch this video and explain for dumb people like me how much of a risk he is taking and what he has to look forward to later in life

>there is plenty of pussy for everybody.
Not true even in the slighetst
If there is plenty of pussy there wouldnt be r9k, PUA seminars and other stuff designed to pick up chicks in a competitive enviorment. Girls would be dying to get picked up instead of how it currently is

Western society is suffering from lacking birth rates as well so castrating all men seems like a dumb idea, even though its not their fault we have low birth rates giving them roids would excacerbate the problem

go back to ledddit friend. r-incels is calling.

Genova is on gear and has been for years.

What the fuck is his problem then?

>under 6'
every time lel

he still, after 10+ years of lifting, hasn't figured out that how much you eat and which foods you eat affect your physique

he also doesn't train hard or smart at all. im genuinely surprised at how good he looks considering his diet and training

I find this image offensive. Delete it!

at 9 weeks out he looks good, I dont know what happened.
I am disgusted in how he talked about Rich, it really rubs me the wrong way.

nothing wrong with having pride in your race. Only a racist would be offended

>nothing wrong with having pride in your race

There is if you're wh*te. DELET

He got slapped the fuck up by Rich, of course he would be bitter

>I dont know what happened
how new are you?

>carb depleted baby
>im moody
>i can't diet for so long man
>im old
>my joints hurt from my old age
>olive oil has no calories and adds flavour
>burgerking doesn't count as a meal
>you can eat ice cream as long as brother PeeJay doesn't know about it
It's iron logic. Retard thinks that he can get away with cheat meals as long as nobody knows about them.

I know what happened, but he was doing so good.

>How new are you.

Bro are you really being a gate keeper for a youtube channel on an actual retard?
Get it a grip

why do all these retards stick out their tongue?

eh?

>TFW you realise you're her next snack

what did the manlet mean by this?

The breh in the video prior to taking roids was pretty much natty limit just fat as fuck no?
"not impressive at all" black guy pls :(

>Tfw
6'3 skelly virgin
What the fuck I put 6'3 in my Tinder and pic of me next to other guys way shorter.

Still nothing, Veeky Forums told me height = pussy

What was the semen demon's name in pic related, again?

That's bostin lloyd and he blasted every drug know to man to takes heaps of insulin. He is in more gear than some pros yet looks like a gym bro who did two cycles.

>roiding for girls

Except that it doesnt work its great in theory
You do something to impress girls and hope to get laid, its not wrong.

Just becaues some people are ugly and/or socially retarded, doesn't in anyway nullify his argument.

Stop being a fucking no-personality having faggot relying on your muscles for social proof with the ladies.

Did you have to Google leddit?

>doesn't in anyway nullify his argument.
yes it does
Its hard getting laid as it stands currently where i live, raising the bar needlessly will make it harder.

If we had the problem of too many girls looking to score but not having enough juciy guys to choose from then id agree but right now its the opposite

Steroids are fucking magic.
You can litterally sit on your ass and do basic 70's era deca and make more and better gains then a lifetime natty who works out hard and consistently and has an active life and job.
That is how unfair an advantage steroids gives you.

As for sitting on your ass and making gains. That's fucking EXACTLY what you can do. GH15 told it fucking all.
You can make ridiculous fucking gains and loss in bodyfat with the right compound and the bare fucking minimum of exercise and this is no fucking secret.

Now.
If we were talking just basic trt dosages and people were upfront about that and comming to some kind of consensus on how to do that 100% safely then sure.

If there was a basic babbys first blast of gear type thing and there was a simple "kit" that let people do it and it was agreed upon by basically every open and honest gear head and "natural" on youtube and in the fitness media? Sure.

Then why should anyone not get on it?

Get out

I'll jump on TRT train once my test levels go down due to aging

So doing nothing on test yields better results than busting ass natty. FUCK

Shortens your life
Makes you less of a man in the long run
That's about it.

>Shortens your life
Simply not true.

Actually is.
Low dose trt like 50-100mg a week CAN help in some cases. But once you get into larger doses...you've shortened your life by years and in some cases decades.
And it's not going to be a "ride gloriously into valhalla" thing you're just going to start falling apart in your 40's(if you started in your teens or early twenties) and then have a really really bad time of it after that.

Those are some very definitive timelines. Year or in some cases decades? I don't understand how grand of a claim that is.

I mean, do you have anything to back this up?

generations of anecdotal evidence and some studies I'm not willing to look for
but rich piana did have a baby head sized heart from all of the gear so...you know.
Also basically all of the guys from arnolds time who didn't cut back on the gear had major heart attacks in their 40's and 50's and they were taking grams and grams of the heaviest shit they could get back then.

>generations of anecdotal evidence
so you don't have anything to back up your assertion. You just vomited it onto the internet.

>taking grams and grams of the heaviest shit they could get back then
Cocaine and friends are what kill.

But TRT should be alright and little hgh when you hit around 35. right?

Yeah, they really are. They work fast as all hell too and just shred fat like its battery acid.

The main reason why they are "illegal" in shitholes like the US is because the technocrat psychos who run the deep state gov and the rest of the control freaks, dont want people living healthy lives and would rather have them go through the revolving door of the Pharma companies and their 'doctors' who suck up to them for kickbacks when they sell their dope to a patient. Its no secret how many times Purdue, Glaxo Smith Klein, Merck and Wyeth have been sued over and over and have lost over and over due to the toxic and addictive shit they push on the masses. I mean, this is a country that still wont legalize a fucking plant that is harmless.

However, los of pharmacies in East Europe sell the shit legally without an issue, to adults of course, and its actually all overseen by their own governments and regulated properly. After all, much of it is naturally occurring anyway. Alcohol is legal and how many accident drunk driving issues happen every year compared to the odd dumbass who had no idea wtf he was doing with roids? It's night and day. And if someone fucks up, everyone else shouldnt have to suffer. It was like the whole gun issue. Oh no, someone went nuts, ban all guns. Someone got stabbed, oh noes, ban all knives i guess.

Hormones are pretty much everything when it comes to overall health, well being, muscle growth, aging, and on it goes.

Its well known and proven time and again what gh and roids can do when you are 40+ and i am living proof of an oldfag who looks more like 28. I keep it simple with just Test and low doses of GH, though i've taken all the usual suspects in the past.

Why should anyone listen to you?

and what did you like the best

Weed can lead to psychological issues.
But if you want to bitch about something that is still legal and is causing no end of damage to people then look at the totally legal drug called "mojo".

People are becoming schizophrenics, having heartattacks and dropping dead after using it.

It's still 100% legal.

fuck off newfaggot, lurk more before you post. Everybody knows this dude

>white pride
>black hair
>brown eyes

>totally legal drug called "mojo"
It's literally just fake weed. You sound like a female.

Grams yes. HRT under supervision no. Go drink bleach

Bitch...are you fucking stupid?
People are becoming schizos, having heart attacks, and dropping stone dead from using it.
This isn't some old wives tale or something some fat cunt on facebook read. This is something that is actually fucking happening right fucking now.

sorry kike. All white / Caucasian men are banding together to destroy the shit skin army.

We can handle out differences once we rid the world of muslims, spics and niggers and chinks stay in China

Hello there (((shill)))

It really depends. You can take a lot of gear and get ridiculous results and most likely more side effects, or take it easier and keep good results with less side effects. It also depends a lot on how much you're willing to pay and how much you're willing to make gear a part of your life. If you take test every day that's one prick a day -- there's guys that do cycles where they're taking shit three or four times a day or more.

I, however, just came to laugh at these guys:
Who are too dumb to realize the picture is an obvious photoshop job.

Really one shot a day of test. I have one friend on TRT at 32, he gets a shot once a week.
He just added in Winstrol and I was googleing winstrol bodies and they look amazing.

and just from being on fitness forums for a long time. I'm really curious about TREN.

I also like the idea of Anavar as man, It seems like good shit. I dont want to be a bodybuilder I want to go from Super Sayian to super sayian 2 and have that show ready bf% and look like an underwear model.

anyone know where to buy those clothes they are wearing.
Those shoes and jeans. The whole outfit

I decided a long time ago that I'll get on TRT when I turn 30, because fuck getting old. Test seems like the best way to take juice in a pro-health sort of way.

I don't really care if they do or do not. It's up to them. All I know it is that yes, it is scientifically proven for over 40 years what exogenous hormone usage can do for one's health if administered the right way and not abused. Anything can be abused and misused. Shit, Spinach is one of the best things you can eat, loaded with antioxidants and essential minerals. However, if i gorge myself with 6 bags of it in a row, well, for starters ill throw up and it will also wreak havoc on the digestion system/liver. You can drop dead from pretty much anything if you decided to do something stupid or just don't know wtf you are doing.

-Increase muscle composition which was almost instant.

-More aggression and intensity during intense lifting. You never want to stop and wanna keep going endlessly (Tren made me feel like that the most).

-Constantly feeling the need to wanna stick my junk into every woman who was near me. Makes your libido take off big time. More testosterone alone can do that.

-Extreme Confidence and feeling like no one or nothing can get in your way. Really nice feeling. If someone talked shit and/or got in my face belligerently, i'd get right back in theirs without even thinking about it.

-Much better mental clarity and memory boost as well.

>Constantly feeling the need to wanna stick my junk into every woman who was near me
This is the only reason im currently not gonna gear, my libido is high af currently and with no outlet its pure fucking pain

Anavar, like Primo and Winstrol, from what I have researched, are not androgenic (strictly anabolic and lack the pop you will get with DHT), meaning you wont need a SERM to take with it (though you will still need to go on HCG when you are done with the cycle as they still suppress Test).

The benefit with them is they build good lean mass over longer periods and youll be able to keep a lot of them gains, unlike with classic D-bol and others where the effects are instant basically, but when you come off it, kiss a good chunk goodbye. Yes, youll keep some, but half or more is going bye bye no matter what anyone says.

I hope you get crushed by a dumbbell

samefag.
You need to go back

Anavar sounds like a winner. If I'm understanding you correctly, you only need to take Anavar with nothing else except something when you come off?

Do you have any experience with that?

Does it burn fat as well?

premobolan and winstrol, aka, stanazolol is what most of the pro sports athletes get busted with all the time, many of the baseball players were taking it and Lance Armstrong too during that whole debacle of his. winstrol cuts fat really well.

women who wanna put on some size too use premobolan since it wont bloat you up like the more harder stuff does and no estro blocker needed.

Took it long ago when switching it out with Tren to see what it do and how it would feel. Didn't feel as aggressive on it but it does build some good leanness and slices ya up some. You wont get bloated on it like many do with Anadrol and D-bol (water retention on those big time).

If i recall correctly, Arnie used it pre-contest to avoid bloat and too much puffiness, while still being able to train and put on a bit more leanness and stay cut.

it sounds perfect, what are the negatives associated with it

>People are becoming schizos
Fake weed did not make you a schizo.

Seriously, some head shop baggie shit isn't a massive problem.

It is. It's a real problem and this happens.
You're either on the shit or you're selling it.

no that synthetic shit from China is poison. You high underestimate how soulless and money hungry chinks are.
They have suicide nets around their own factories for their own people. They have god eating festivals where they brutally murder dogs before eating them.

You think they give a fuck what they send here?

This is also why I would only do gear from America, Germany, Japan and maybe Russia.
Japs are honorary Aryan

Tbh, none really. I mean, if you stay on it year around and chose to not come off, that can be a major negative for obvious reasons, but about the only thing could happen on it is maybe some zits or a rash or two --but that can happen with all sorts of gear lol.

Just make sure you get it from good sources like user mentioned above. East European sources like Russia/Ukraine/Moldova are really good. I get mine from one in Moldova. UK can be great and also horrible. US is a good source, but...better be careful who you are dealing with. Me, i prefer to leave the US out of everything unless absolutely necessary.

I'm not on it. I do not do drugs. You strike me as stoned and paranoid.

I have been to China many times in the last 7 years. I would kms if I lived there full time too. I agree, it's not hard to source from non-Chinese suppliers.

You know that shit like trib and maca are just as, if not more dangerous than on-brand spice, right?

trib and maca?

thats perfectly true but everyone wearing a white pride shirt also turns out to be a bitter edgy memeing racist faggot