Is volume underrated?

Is volume underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?biw=1396&bih=646&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=alejandra guilmant nude&oq=alejandra guilmant nude&gs_l=psy-ab.3...35885.37119.0.37266.7.6.1.0.0.0.124.463.4j1.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0.QtATUBfIej8#imgrc=N9mZKawpRGRHvM:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU

volume not volume

Only if you want to be big.

640full-alejandra-guilMANt.jpg

Yep.

I've been lifting for 5 years and every single time I would fall back into the "you only need low volume brah" meme, my gains come to a stop and actually regress.

Doing shit like 3x5 OHP, 3x5 Squat and some isolations, is a fucking meme.

PPL is the best gains I ever had doing stuff like the following as an example of a typical Push day.

3x6-10 DB incline press
3x6-10 BB OHP
3x6-10 BB incline press
3x6-10 DB OHP
3x10+ Cable Lateral Raises
3x10+ Cable Fly's
3x10+ DB Lateral Raises
3x10+ DB Fly's
3x10+ Lying Tricep Extensions
3x10+ Push-downs

Compared to just doing 3x5 or 5x5 bench/ohp with a few isolations? LOL, even though I built a strength-base doing that, it was horrible for continuing on with progress in size/strength. I only started getting bigger/stronger when I started doing PPL with a load of variety of lifts and volume.

Anonymous 09/05/17(Tue)16:50:20 No.42755335

such a stupid name

Don't bully her

>even though I built a strength-base doing that
Strength base is the biggest meme. Hypertrophy rep range builds strength too. The idea that building a strength base first will put you ahead when you start doing volume is false. The person doing hypertrophy from the beginning will rapidly progress in numbers all while developing strength adaptations and become mechanically efficient with the movememnt patterns far faster thus allowing more weight to be used with more reps. Strength doesn't directly carry over to reps either. You'll often find someone thinking that because they can lift 'x' weight 'y' number of times then they can lift 'z' weight 'y' number of times too but it doesn't work this way you have to actually perform the reps to know. All you're really seeing is a CNS adaptation with heavy reps that can be easily mimic'd by doing no reps and just static holds of a weight too heavy to lift like unracking way more weight on a bench, squat or short ROM rack pull than you can actually lift then setting it back down. Now do your working set reps and they'll feel much lighter and easier.

Source.

not him, but she is alejandra guilmant.

underrated

Never listen to anyone who says "you only need x". If you plan on actually making this a lifestyle (which you will if you want visible results) you're going to do it all. High volume/low intensity, high frequency, chains, belts, partials, eccentric work, olympic lifts, all of it. Otherwise you stall or overstress something and possibly injure yourself. If you want to look good then eat clean and eat for your goals.

More volume=higher work capacity=bigger muscle=stronger muscle

>look her up
>naked but doesnt show the goods
I WANT TO FUCK HER SO BAD

>implying the guy rowing 20s for 20 is going to make more gains than the guy rowing 80s for 12 in a the couple of months needed to build up strength

You can do high volume accessory lifts after your strength sets.

>implying static holds can replace high intensity barbell training
C'mon now, user.

Mommy gib milkies pls.

It's rated just fine, although you dont need a laundry list of accessories doing 3x12 (this is a meme scheme as well) or whatever.

>t. dyel

>people actually think you can't progressively overload in higher rep ranges

well memed, upboated

You need more volume once you get through your noob gains. For beginners it's not super necessary.

Nice laundry list you got there

Nice penis you got there. Oh wait, no it's not!

IT SMELLS.

> You can do high volume accessory lifts after your strength sets
Then you're not performing either optimally. A routine of either should leave you without any work capacity left or your routine is shit.

fpbp

Well do recommend a volume routine for a noob or at least point me in the right direction. It seems all the ready-ish beginner/intermediate routines are 5x5's and what nots.

i know i might be alone since this is a board full of fags, but i find her very attractive

no it's fine, she looks like a fucking guy so you fit right in

No fucking shit. She is qt3.14

This is objectively not true, especially given it's literally counter to the advice and training methods of all of the world's most successful powerlifters and bodybuilders. Strongmen even more so.

The only people for whom it DOES work this way are olympic weightlifters, because explosiveness is a very different skillset. Learn from guys like CWS.

>looks like a fucking guy
Uhh, I get that musclewomen looks like guys. But alejandra, nigga you must be out of your fucking mind.

>square jaw
>narrow hips
>shoulders to hip ratio too large

Nah, you fit right in.

>your work out should leave you exhausted to the point that you can't continue lifting
post stats and body

Yes she does you virgin. Im guessing you used googel images like a fucken pleb.

>Expressing an irrational number with three digits
W E W lad

J E W lad, close enough

Also note that Lu and Klokov both do shit tons of dips and hypers, etc, in high volumes. High volume accessory work is common to many elite lifting programs.

>focus of every fucking intermediate and advanced level routine
>underrated

No it's not

That's cute. Donald Trump is your daddy now tho.

o kurwa hahahahhaha

>A routine of either should leave you without any work capacity left or your routine is shit.
PT please go your jewish routines of doing over 9000 meme exercises to """""feel the training"""" are not going to work here

The fuck you talking about? She has done lots of full nude photos. This one is cropped and in the original you can see her vagina.

While he was a retarded cuckservative, there's nothing wrong with some of those things.
"Laid wreath and made speech at SS cemetery in Germany" since Nazis were the good guys in WW2 and especially the SS who were the most valiant heroes of any side.

I'm doing PPL and WHAT THE FUCK DUDE THAT'S TOO MUCH VOLUME if you do PPLxPPL or anything like that

They're all dogshit. Educate yourself.
>My workout that leaves me enough work capacity to workout again right after is better than yours
lol you're not working out
Not an argument.
>I'm on steroids and...
stopped reading there

imbostor

This. When I started I did 3x5 meme compounds but once I switched to a greater variety of lifts with rep range 8-12 I got massive newb gains.

Only thing I don't understand is how guys like you do what is essentially 6 sets of the same exercise in a single workout

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

Yes. I did 32,040lbs of volume on nether rows 3 days ago and I actually look like I have a bit of upper back beef already. One fucking workout...

Can't wait until 5-6 more workouts like that are in the books.

But a couple of months prior to that I've noticed that more sets = more gains. Literally haven't hit a point where I did "too much" and got worse results from doing more.

I've also been doing 1 set to complete failure of band curls, band lateral raised, and overhead band tricep extensions every day and my arms and shoulders are starting to exist even though I'm fat as shit - ~23% BF.

The bands aren't very strong and each set takes 2-5 minutes to get to failure.

>my workout that leaves me absolutely destroyed and unable to workout is superior
Post your workout, stats, and time lifting, mate. Arm size, maybe? Give me something that shows your way is superior. I'll give you that overload training is a real thing and should be implemented at times, but it's not something you should be doing for months and months.

It's not an argument mate, I just want to see what results such a great workout program/ethic (for instance, the one you're currently doing) produces

You're responding to an argument with "post body". If that's your argument then you're implying your routine has yielded a superior body. That's your argument, not mine. So go ahead, post your shit body, that's your argument. That or you're a complete retard who can't read. A workout that leaves you able to workout again after is a shit workout. That's a fact.

/thread

God damn, just saw that episode yesterday. Has to be one of my all-time all-seasons favourite episodes.

I agree wholeheartedly

LMAO

user DYEL confirmed

Good morning chuckle, thanks.

>14 checked

>alejandra guilmant
google.co.uk/search?biw=1396&bih=646&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=alejandra guilmant nude&oq=alejandra guilmant nude&gs_l=psy-ab.3...35885.37119.0.37266.7.6.1.0.0.0.124.463.4j1.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0.QtATUBfIej8#imgrc=N9mZKawpRGRHvM:

you're a fucking peon

>posting the metadata

kek, prepare to be backtraced and doxed faggot

what a bullshit routine

no I honestly don't take pictures of my body I'm not a faggot but you seem to so go ahead let's see your amazing results of compound + accessory work.

You're....................... NOT? a faggot? Sorry I don't understand.

yes nobody has gotten strong and jacked at the same time before

KEK first post best post

This guy is right that the best way to make gains is to post contrarian bait.

Ussrfblal use yeet