Transformations that blow your mind now matter how often you see them

Transformations that blow your mind now matter how often you see them.

Looks natty too
Holy shit

He's permanently fucked up his health from the extreme yoyo dieting (self admittingly), that's really nothing you should be trying to glorify. Fucking your health just for a movie roll is pretty stupid

Still an amazing transformation. Also the damage was done by plummeting to literal Auschwitz mode and staying there for a while, not from climbing back up to a good physique.

People always talk about "damages"
But what exactly does that mean?
What is damaged?

your organs explode

No fucking way

You can make that progress naty
He's an actor so he most likely wasnt

>dat gyno

If you didn't see left, you'd think right is all natty.
He doesn't have have any of the signs of juicing

They heavy as fuck gear abuse to spring from being a twiglette to a mass monster for batman, he actually had to lose muscle to fit the role actually, pretty much wrecked his health forever.

Man is dedicated as fuck, but I'll be goddamned if he hasn't eternally ruined his fucking health.

The guy had as job description "get swole", he had a personal high end coach at his disposal 24/7, he trained basically every day and ate big.

Not saying roids weren't involved, but I don't believe roids are necessary for that progress with the amount of time/money/effort involved. I.E. If you had that time/money/effort you could get similar results without using roids.
Thing is nobody here is an A tier actor with thousands at his disposal and a personal coach at their doorstep.

>Bale ruined his body permanently for a forgettable movie role

Sad!

Are you retarded?

He was definitely juicing given the time frame. There's no way you can naturally build so much muscle in such a short time. His physique is achievable natty though.

>I don't believe roids are necessary for that progress with the amount of time

He gained 109 lbs in 6 months user. He was too big to play batman and had to cut down to 190 from 230 to fit the directors vision.

He started filming for batman 6 weeks after being 121 pounds btw. Roided to the fucking max

Most of that was fat though. You can still see he has a high body fat percentage in the right picture. He basically ate whole packages of ice cream all the time to get enough protein and calories to get swole.
In the next Batman movies he was more shredded.

There is literally no gyno what the fuck are you smoking you besides cock you jealous faggot

man,
he must really regret the maschinist