/fat/ TRUE fat thread, wojak edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lLPNKDf8bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op pls delet this
i hate the no wojak post just as much but we shouldnt splinter /fat/

Fast, Just drink water and get your electrolytes. You will loose all your fat is 60 days and lose zero muscle mass. People real have no clue the power of fasting.

Completely 100% unsupported broscience: calorie consumption on matters on your lifting days when it comes to building muscle mass. You can significantly reduce your caloric intake on non-lifting days with no ill effects to speed up weight loss.

Now prove me wrong with actual science.

>fell for the OMAD,meme
>"you can stuff yourself in one sitting and you'll lose weight,no one can eat THAT much in a single sitting"
>consume 2200 calories and it ain't even 12 pm
>going to be 30 in less than 3 years
>will never know what it's like to not be fat in my youth
>never experiencing a gf in my teens now 20s
>dropped 70 lbs
>putting them back on slowly

>Be fat last decade, invisible to women
>Lift, diet, go from 97Kg -> 81Kg (179cm), gain muscle and strength
>Still feel fat and shapeless

Going on vacation abroad soon and had the crazy, far-fetched idea of hitting on women in bars or clubs. Then looked in mirror coming out of the shower and reconsider 'cause who the fuck wouldn't laugh me away in disgust.

fat fucks

Almost there boiis. I'm 10 months in and my goal is to get abs by December. Does /fat/ think it Is possible?

>started at 265 Jan 15th
>currently 211

My goal is 200 by my birthday in 5 weeks, completely possible. My ultimate goal is 150 (manlet) which I hope to get by June of next year which means I would've lost 100 pounds in a year

172 pounds is the lowest I've been in my adult life

You're eating far less and not exercising at all.

No, you're not going to have a six pack by december. You will look thinner in a shirt though. So..tha's something.

Look bruh.
To lose weight and look good you should eat far less then what you used too AND do basic calisthenics every day as well as get an hour or so of walking in every day.

As for diet. Eating far less allways works, but eating less as well as healthy food at least 75% of the time is superior.

Holy mother of shit, what diet user?

amazing progress, you're making it

Nice dude, makes me wish I had taken progress pics. No idea if abs by december is a reasonable goal, I haven't looked into that sort of stuff since my plan is to start a bulk once I'm finally skinny enough that it'll actually be healthy to.

You know nothing about the diet and work out game. Yes I'm eating far less and it's even caused me to lose muscle but I actually also work out daily and when I feel my body trying to recover that's when I eat foods with protien. I'm also smoking lots of marijuana to help my metabolism when fasting.

great progress man, keep going

I dont know user, i think he could. End of December is pretty much 4 months away.

I would need his weight and exercise routine to correctly calculate it, but id say hes around 95kg in his last pic. If he fasted for 2 months and did loads of cardio then he could get down to 65. A months of dieting and cardio then a month of slow bulking while counting macros.

He could have a body like pic related, but i also think he may have some loose skin that he would need to use bio oil or get surgery for.

What's the best simple routine for someone who is trying to cut from 260 to 220 and is 6'4?

CICO

That nigga has had more dick in and around his mouth and ass then elton john and madonna combined.

here.

dont bother doing muscle gaining exercises while at a big calorie deficit, you're not going to gain any significant amount of muscle doing that unless you're on riods. Focus on cardio and shit while you're losing weight. once you're at that low bf% start hitting macros and slow bulking

starting and current stats? also when did you start

nice progress lad

at least hes getting some sexual attention :^)

i wish i could have the fat you have

>fat gut but no moobs

recently moved into student housing with 5 other people. there's very little in the way of cooking equipment and fridge space. i used to cook quite extensively for each meal, sometimes it'd take me an hour at a time for certain things, but that isn't practical here (not to mention i have much less time). any recommendations for good meals with minimal prep? i'm already finding myself falling back on trash oven food and takeaways. my only real restriction is keeping carbs minimal, though i'm not doing keto.

Same. Went from 290 to 220 and my mantits barely shrunk. They also went from being the same size to being very different sizes, which is pretty frustrating.

At least it's good motivation to keep losing weight.

reposting maymay

love yourselves anons

well my chest went from a 52 inch to 45

my stomach went from 49 to about 47
it looks better than having big mantitties, but abdominal fat is supposedly worse for you than other locations

Started at 320 in early last December and now I'm 225lbs. The first 6 months were slow. I was struggling to lose 5-10 pounds a month. Now I'm losing 15-20 a month.

I follow this 100% seriously and have lost fat and my lifts are still going up 4 months in. I don't think it's a meme 2bh.

I've been jumping rope the most. I curl dumbbells and do push ups mainly to maintain the little bulk I have left.

Can I share my diet with you guys? I'm planning on eating tomorrow:

Breky
>3 eggs scrambled
>50g of cheese
>2 slices of bacon
Total calories: ~550kcal
Total Protein: 36g

Lunch
>1 cup of white rice
>200g of chicken breast
>1 cup of grapes
Total Calories: 592kcal
Total Protein: 64g

Dinner
>2 hard boiled eggs
>1 banana
>1 cup of carrots
Total Calories: 280
Total Protein: 14g

>Grand total
Calories: 1442kcal
Protein: 114g

Is there anyway you can of to increase protein and decrease calories? I want to be at around 1300kcal and around 120g protein without sacrificing fruit. possible?

Replace rice with more chicken or seitan.

>seitan
75g of protein @ 370kcal what the fuark? what's the catch? it must taste like ass or something

Two small catches.
ALMOST complete protein, only lacking in one amino acid but it won't matter at all if you have other protein that day with that amino acid, which chicken does.
Difficult to cook to make it taste good.
Super fucking cheap if you just buy vital wheat gluten, some of if not the cheapest protein available.
You just mix it in a food processor with some spices, steam it for 20 or so minutes, and fry/grill/boil it.
Not great but if you cover it in hotsauce you have almost free gains.

god I miss pastries
>sausage rolls
>steak slice
>cheese twist
>pork pies
it's another food I keep checking the label then immediately putting it back

310 in late March to 239 today.

Soon I'll be able to wear more slutty girl clothes :^]

God, I feel like lately I've slipped. Being back home temporarily was fine at first...of course I'm not losing weight like I was at the dorm, but being surrounded by food has finally worn my defenses away and it seems like I always binge on something. A bag of chips or an idle snack. If I were shopping for myself it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm not, and this shit's just sitting around, waiting, calling out to me. I drowned myself in water yet it didn't take the ache away. I ate two pounds of veggies too but it didn't work. I still binged afterwards.

Ate around 1800 calories for sure today. Fml.

160% of my TDEE yesterday
could have been worse if I'd remembered the oat cakes in the freezer

Down about 40 lbs doing intermittent fasting + water fasting + intermittent fasting on and off for about four months

I have a huge addiction to spicy chips, to the point where now I lick the spices off instead of eating them so I don't get the carbs/calories. Picked up a bag today, put it back before I left the store. I will not feed into my addiction!
>Pic related december-july 420 - 350 down to 325 now

rate progress lads

bf% was calculated using bioelectrical impedance analysis, don't know how accurate that is.

shave

That's awesome dude!

Have the same problem while visiting home. Only thing that works is just going back less and less. 3 days of binging every month is not too bad.

Haven't taken my calorie counting seriously, took a month off of the gym due to travelling, I have at least been pretty good about lifting on schedule though.

If I was forced to say something nice about myself I think I may have made some face gainz, but that might be because I suck at taking photos at consistent angles/poses. This makes me happy because I've always DESPISED how I look from the side.

Been thinking of binging since Saturday night, how good it would feel to wolf down 3000kcal in just half an hour.

I've decided to never buy my trigger foods again, but it doesn't help the cravings. Is this how alcoholics feel with their withdrawal?

Chicken, rice and broc breh

>all these people posting their pics
>i'm literally the opposite
>pretty much have no gut but still have moobs
I have the body of a 12 year old girl that is developing her breasts

pretty big improvement desu. you went from looking like a chubby woman to a chubby man. keep it up

user, you look like a discounted lesbian.

am i gonna hurt myself if i go back to the gym with really stiff muscles from yesterday? i'll be doing different exercises and being easy on my legs which have it the worst

My intake varies between 500-1000 calories a day and apparently have a TDEE of 2,083, how much fat can expect to lose over a few months

You look great, keep it up!

Your fat is providing you with enough calories to survive a day. You can build muscle eating nothing.

user that neckbeard has to go. you looked better in before face pic

>was proud of getting below 200 1-2 weeks ago
>had terrible depression because of my shitty life situation atm, been snacking far too much and eating out
>back up to 201
>calendar says I've lost only 3-4lbs since July now
And weight loss was one of the only things going well for me, managed to fuck that up too. Guess it's time to get serious about it again.

I swear I wasn't even cheating that bad, all my meals were 300-400 calories, but must have been sneaking in far too many snacks I guess. Could've been in the low 190s by now easily.

but i thought you need protein for muscle

WHY IS FASTING SO HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw been doing intermittent fasting without knowing it
No breakfast, lunch around 12-13 and dinner around 19:00 every day

that file name tho.
be gone Veeky Forums.

It could be much worse bro. Just about the saddest thing I ever saw was someone who was in there early 60s who was getting healthy and trying to pick girls up at a park. Young girls will love that your older, it will make them feel more sophisticated/smart that they have you.

from what I understand the first few times are hard but your body gets used to it eventually

what is your progress?

I'm 180, went from 100kg to 75kg. Still feel I need to drop at least 5kg before I can attempt to go on a date again.

Where do you plan on going, user?

I have addiction to fucking cola, fellow fatass. I fucking drank it almost every day.
Recently, there was a bottle of cola in my kitchen, right in front of my eyes. Daddy brought it home.
But I fucking resisted. Didn't even touch it until people in my house drank it.
Good fucking job.

Same but i switched to diet coke. Atleast i'm not consuming ridiculous amounts of sugar.

Just make sure you don't have any convenient food on hand

user, dont develop "fat man in skinny body" syndrome.

I have lost about 20kg and my hair has gone thinner. How do you keep your hair while losing fat, fellow fatanons? :(

Shave it.

How does that work?

be overweight before you start losing

it's common during extreme weight loss. just look what happened with the Auschwitz prisoners.

you do. Do PSMF if you want to build muslce and lose fast.

I'm a femanon so that is not an option.
What do you mean? I assume I'm losing micronutrients and not getting enough from my food (I did a 1500kcal cut for 4 months). I don't really know how to make up for it so it doesn't get worse.

life isnt over until you are dead. dont compare your milestones to others.

Did you use any multivitamins or other supplements?

I'm in the normal range now but I did start off as an overweight fatty. I think I might have cut too many kcals. Ree.

There is a point in not cuting out more than 100kcals I guess. :(

In same boat, lost almost 100 pounds and my hair is thinning. I guess it's my punishment for letting myself get to 270.

I'm destined to always be disgusting.

This won't happen to me if I go for intermittent fasting, will it? I'm only 12 or so stone right now

yes, I've been even taking biotin. guess I'm still not having enough vit D but I'm not an expert on vitamins.

Nah it happened to me at 18 when I was fat, I'm nearly 25 now and my hair is maximum JUST.

It has nothing to do with losing weight some men are simply destined for the JUST zone.

your body is addicted to easy food sources. its never gone too long without food for years.

who here /binging on junk food for two weeks straight/?

I can only suggest to study carefully what suplements and foods to take best when you are losing fat to avoid hairloss and not to lose the weight too quickly.
I thought I was doing just fine but it just got considerably thiner at one point and now I'm just sad.

i binged on alcohol for about a month straight and now i'm back to making progress. i didnt gain anything thankfully, just wasnt losing

Couldn't you get it back with said supplements?

two days, and it's burned a fucking huge hole in my budget
gonna have to get this shit under control sharpish

>I've been even taking biotin.
Just biotin?

>Lost 60lbs a few years back
>Was on the verge of having a healthy BMI
>Got horribly sick just after christmas which weakened my resolve
>Slowly went back up about 30lbs, tried several times to get back into it again but didn't see any results and gave up, but ultimately was keeping it at a fixed level for a good while
>Lose control over the last few months, can't fight the temptation to order pizza every 3/4 days and end up only 15lbs from my original weight
>Pizza place closes for refurbishment for a week
>Painfully manage to break the dependency on it and start CICO again
Six weeks since I last got pizza and I'm down 7lbs since I started tracking three weeks ago. Stopped having the urges entirely and feeling pretty happy at 13/400 calories a day, exactly like I was when I lost the 60lbs.
Shifting my mindset was really the hardest part. I feel pretty lucky that those refurbishments came when they did.

Your jaw looks way better, user. Keep pushing.

You don't lose hair cutting, I went on a dumbass diet where I ate like 500 calories a day for a year(ended up ballooning back up later) and I still have all my hair. It's just genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lLPNKDf8bg

I think this movie made me want to get fit
just the way he effortlessly springs around, scaling walls and jumping rooftops and shit, it's superhero stuff
god I'm such a child

her man voice

Confess

pussy is the only true motivator.

No, retard. You should probably read up on what hair is made of. Your anecdotal evidence means jack shit.

Just had half a 2 liter soda in 1 day. I actually made myself a meal at 4 am just to have a drink of soda.

I didn't even buy it, my sister did, but for some reason I craved it so much and caved in. Soda tastes like shit too but when you don't have it for months it's amazing.

>tdee = 2,083
>3 months @ 1000 cals = 25lbs
>3 months @ 500 cals = 37lbs
That's assuming your diet is immaculate and your tdee does not change in 3 months

1 can of coke and 3 oatmeal-raisin cookies.

if it wasn't genetics you would just get your hair back like a cancer patient even if you lost it once the cut is over, most people don't lose hair dieting though unless they were going to bald anyway or have some other underlining issue going on. If cutting calories is making you lose hair you clearly have other issues.

>forgot average
>3 months @ 750 cals = 31 lbs