Guys I trained in the forest for a while and used to put my hands (no gloves) on the ground for certain exercises

Guys I trained in the forest for a while and used to put my hands (no gloves) on the ground for certain exercises.

How big are my chances to be infected with a worm or with a disease?

Anyone?

why are you training in a forest? what the fuck are you doing

Unless you habitually lick the palms of your hands you have nothing to worry about.

Are you American?

That's an American kind of question

You're fine. Don't be a bitch.

Branches for pulls and chins.
Fallen trees for squats, deads, OHP etc.
Boulders everywhere for strongmen exercises.

i have bad news for you son

There is some fitness/gymnastic equipment build along a jogging route where people can stop by and exercise. You can do some pretty decent bodyweight workout there, but there is nothing to train your shoulders so I always did handstand pushups where I had to put my hands on the ground.
Are you sure? I mean I shower and wash my hands afterwards, but recently I had eaten pizza after a workout and even though I washed myself I remembered that I might have unwillingly eaten some parasites by grabbing the pizza. I did some research later and found out that besides some harmless things there also exist some (admittedly) rare parasites like fox tapeworm and dog tapeworm which are pretty deadly. Not to mention about diseases from bacteria and viruses.
No, south Germany.
SPIT IT OUT THEN I WANT TO KNOW

Were you eating animal shit? Were you buttfucking moss covered branches? Drinking water from stagnant pools? No? Then you are at pretty low risk of catching anything from being in the woods. Do you live in the city or something? You'd swear with monkeys running around in your cities with weapons that the forest might not seem so scary.

>Were you eating animal shit?
no
>Were you buttfucking moss covered branches?
no
>Drinking water from stagnant pools?
no
>No?
no
>Then you are at pretty low risk of catching anything from being in the woods. Do you live in the city or something? You'd swear with monkeys running around in your cities with weapons that the forest might not seem so scary.
I am still scared that I might have touched infected ground and later infected me with something because I ate pizza later with the same hands that I touched the ground before, even if I showered directly after coming home and and washing my hands before eating.
Not to mention tho I might have accindently infected me otherwise. Especially after reading about the fox tapeworm I get couldn't sleep because I am afraid of dying by it ten years later.

You do realize that humans have been living outside in one capacity or another forever, right? Even in modern times, there are people who go camping for weeks on end.

Stop being a pussy. You'll be fine.

>That's an American kind of question
kek

get outdoor gear

Are you really afraid of dying 10 years from now? How about focusing first on not wasting these 10 years instead of worrying about something that you can do absolutely nothing about, and which isn't very likely in the first place.

lolwut? chill out dude.

maybe ask a doctor and not a bunch of strangers on a Malaysian gingerbread house site

Yeah and that's why they died more frequently. And then those people GENERALLY DIDN'T PUT THEIR HANDS ON THE GROUND, for the same reason that I am afraid now of dying a slow death.
I mean what if I was touching animal shit and I didn't see before and didn't notice afterwards? What if I was touching dirt that was once animal shit but is still filled with everything that could give me a disease? I am pretty sure that I didn't, but there is still a chance.
But I am not. Who cares?
I will definitely get at least gloves if I ever will do workout there.
10 years is nothing.
Alveolar hydatid disease from fox tapeworm is the worst case scenario and which I worry most because this one is actually deadly if not treated and can't be healed if treated. And then there are thousands of other diseases which might hurt me.
And what would a doctor tell to me besides to not worry because the chances to catch something are small and wash my hands to be sure. That shit doesn't cover the 1% chance that I might be one of the unlucky ones.

Are you planning on wrapping yourself up in bubble wrap and living in a padded box for the rest of your life?

OP's autistic paranoia is beautiful. Don't worry bro, you'll be fine.

Nigger my house is in a forest cutout, I've been rolling around in the grass and taking long hikes through dense forest for 20 years and have yet to get sick or ever have a tick on me. I don't ever wear gloves and I eat with my hands while I am out there. I get that you are paranoid (I have been my whole life) but you have to be able to talk yourself down from this with reason. I have never in my life heard of anyone who has died or gotten sick from being outside and I live in the country, but I've know many young people who have had appendicitis, been in car crashes (several have died) , have had to have their stomach pumped from alchohol, ive known several young people who have had cancer for fuck sake. There is almost no chance that you have fucking fox tapeworm man.

You don't need to see a doctor, you need a shrink.

If I could then yes.
I know, but only for you.
>almost
That's what makes me afraid.

Maybe I really do, but fuck you.

I'd be more worried about getting an infection in chapped palms at the gym to be desu
So moisturize, breh.

I got some third world worm from being homeless in London for a bit.

Garlic smoothie killed it. I pulled it out of my ass. Maybe I have more. Who cares. Basically don't go to London.

Are you serious? I guess I also won't start another gym membership then...
And thanks for telling me what I can expect if I ever get homeless. One thing more to worry about.

I trained like you for a while. Never had any problem. Wouldn't do it in a jungle, but European forests are pretty clean.

here, I'm a fellow germophobe and I can work out in a gym just fine while wearing gloves and washing my hands afterwards.

This thread makes me hate europe even worse

What do you say about touching the ground without gloves? How safe is it?

It's perfectly safe you colossal tool.

All of you say that it's safe and that I worry too much and yet I don't see any proof. Maybe I am not paranoid, but righfully worried?

Oida, stell dich nicht so an, du pussy.
Solange du nicht irgendwelche tierlosungen abgelutscht hast ist das sauberer als jede Ubahn in Berlin.

ach, fuchsbandwurm. keiner weiß so genau, wie man sich mit dem viehzeug ansteckt, aber wahrscheinlich brauchts eine dauerexposition.
darum haben auch eigentlich alle der sehr seltenen fuchsbandwurmfälle in d haustiere. haustier infiziert, unhygienischer umgang mit dem fiffi über jahre, evtl. fuchsbandwurm. du bist safe.

Es ist ja nicht bloss der Fuchsbandwurm der mir sorgen (zugegeben ich habe schon Paranioa davor), es sind ja auch andere Krankheiten vorhanden mit denen man sich anstecken kann.
Kann ich also wirklich davon ausgehen dass es safe war Handstand auf Waldboden zu machen ohne Handschuhe? Ich muss mir also wirklich keine Sorgen machen wegen einem Parasit oder sonst einer Krankheit?

Und könntest du mir sagen woher du dass mit der Dauerexposition weisst? Hingegen dass Hundehalter einem grösserem Risiko ausgesetzt sind ist mir bewusst, aber auch nicht Hundehalter sind davon nicht ausgeschlossen gemäss Statistiken.

lmao 10/10 thanks for sharing

bist du 12?
es ist waldboden, andere verbringen stunden und tage im wald ohne sich groß die hände zu waschen und leben auch noch, sei doch nicht so verzärtelt!
jede stadttürklinke ist gefährlicher als das da draußen.
und das mit der dauerexposition: vom arzt. woher sonst?

dude, you have some kind of mental illness or something if you are worrying about this shit. Even people who eat pork worry about this less than you

why should people who eat pork worry at all?

low grade meat or uncooked meat has chance of carrying parasites. Animals serve as good vectors for worms

not in europe. meat is being tested for trichinosis here. there might be a slight chance to catch some nevertheless, but honestly, i worry more about things as cancer or that buttface in the white house/his equally moronic counterpart in chingchongland.

Ich habe ja auch kein Problem damit im Wald zu sein, was mir Sorge bereitete war allein die Tatsache dass ich meine Hände grossflächig auf den Waldboden gelegt habe (und wie mir gerade einfällt bin ich dort auch noch drüber gelaufen sowie wahrscheinlich x hunderte auch, scheisse). Das ist ja alles andere als sauber, da ist es doch normal dass ich mir sorgen mache.

this It's a problem for people in the worst third world countries and Mexico according to my research but rarely anywhere else. Also if you cook the meat good enough then chances are literally zero.

nö, das ist ganz und gar nicht normal, dass du dir da sorgen machst. ich muss gerade ohne scheiß an die geschichten von den kindern denken, die glauben, dass kühe lila seien.
hast du niemals gezeltet? im wald (know how vorausgesetzt) ein feuer gemacht und dann ein paar wiener drauf geschmissen? pilze gesammelt? oder beeren? was isn mit dir los?
deiner logik entsprechend müsste jeder, der irgendwie mit natur kontakt hatte, irgendwelche bösartigen krankheiten haben. jeder bauer, förster, gärtner, jäger, soldat, outdoorfan... dude, was du hier von dir gibst grenzt stark an schwachsinn.

aber immerhin weiß ich jetzt, warum alle unsere vorfahren tot sind. DER WALDBODEN DES GRAUENS!

>Training in a forest
Fucking elves

oops

>hast du niemals gezeltet? im wald (know how vorausgesetzt) ein feuer gemacht und dann ein paar wiener drauf geschmissen? pilze gesammelt? oder beeren?
Nein, ausser mit der Schule ein paar Mal war ich eigentlich nie im Wald und erst nach meinem Umzug hierher habe ich angefangen regelmässig in den Wald zu gehen um zu Joggen.

Ich weiss der Thread ist für einige amüsant aber ich mache mir immer noch Sorgen dass auch nach dem Waschen noch irgendwelche hartnäckigen Krankheitsereger an meinen Händen hängenbleiben.

Digga, syrische Flüchtlinge müssen zum Teil wochenlang in Wäldern leben, bevor sich ihnen eine Chance bietet, die Grenze zu überqueren. Stell dich mal nicht so an.

Really nigga?

Entspann dich Mal. Kann nix passieren. Ausserdem schön Mal nen deutschen Faden zu haben

Fick dich und fick dein b8 du scheiß Arschloch!

Ja, ist amüsant. Der Wald ist wie ein großer Abenteuerspielplatz. Nutze ihn
t. tiefster Harzwald

Okay okay, aber ich nehme nächstes Mal Handschuhe mit um sicher zu sein.

Muss ich sonst irgendwas beachten falls ich wieder in den Wald gehe und mich austobe?

ok, aber mach dir keinen kopf. wenn du irgend ein problem hast, dann dass du evtl. unter mysophobie leidest.

im wald gibt's nur einige dinge zu beachten:
keine toten tiere anfassen
kein bachwasser trinken, dass nicht gefiltert und gekocht/entkeimt wurde
auf zecken kontrollieren, sowohl unterwegs an den hosenbeinen als auch danach unter der dusche. das ist mit das wichtigste.
ansonsten kannst du dich mit waldboden einreiben, da fehlt nix.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>auf zecken kontrollieren
Im Prinzip ist es im Wald nicht besonders anders als im berühmten Großstadtdschungel :^)

Irgendwelche Tiere anfassen oder Wasser trinken werde ich sowieso nicht machen.
Das mit den Zecken war mir schon klar.
Mysophobie muss sollte ich vielleicht abklären lassen.

Jedenfalls danke user.

gern. ich finde halt, dass dir was entgeht, wenn du dir zu viele sorgen machst.
immerhin ist der wald ein super ruhepol und auch ein platz, wo du viel lernen kannst, was leuten wie dem völlig fehlt.