Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is talking shit about us Veeky Forums. Are they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

spineuniverse.com/wellness/exercise/weight-lifting-back-pain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao Veeky Forums btfo

This is actually a pretty accurate post. But how else are you going to improve in life without people constantly shitting on every imperfection you have?

They left out the closeted homosexuals, but that's pretty much spot on.

Oh fuck I'm so insulted.

I feel my test levels rising from just knowing I could beat up any of these dweebs.

Leddit
- the post.

Would bet money hes been on Veeky Forums less than a year.

R/Veeky Forums is really the cancer of this place

Veeky Forums needs more health/nutrition focused threads and less steroid focused threads. /fraud/ should be done away with.

Leave stop trying to police the internet. Fuck cares about a thread, like nigga click hide, or to lgbqqq

>Veeky Forums should have more threads related to my interests and fewer threads that are unrelated to my interests

>stating my opinion is policing the internet
being that stupid, it's no wonder you type like a nigger. the point i'm getting at is this board has too much focus on gaining muscle mass and not enough on general health

>Fashion intensifies

woah

they're right ya know. this board isn't about "fitness", it's memes about "fitness"

You can hide threads you know.

>Veeky Forums calling Veeky Forums insecure
>a board literally dedicated to being as trendy as possible calling a fitness board insecure
>these retards are willing to spend thousands on a pair of shoes in order to 'look good'
>will over-analyse every minute detail of their outfit before leaving home each day
>Veeky Forums is insecure

Veeky Forums is full of stupid people but Veeky Forums is infinitely worse. Skellies in glass houses should not throw stones

These are Aussies. Do you expect fashion from a country where everyone wears wife beaters, swim trunks, and flip flops?

I'm feeling an insatiable urge to give the faggot second from the right in the front a wedgie

>too much focus on gaining muscle mass and not enough on general health
even that is tenuous, if this were any other blue board half these threads would be deleted for being "off topic" or whatever our equivalent of lolcows would be.

Sounds like Florida. Do they also give gold chains to every male when they are born?

Is... is this true?

Whats crazy its all lipstick on a pig.
If u dont look good naked u dont look good.
And when u do look good naked everything looks good.

Jeans and a t shirt on man with a great body look better than a 2000$ fit on a skimmy fat / fat slob.

And when the fit body does get dressed up, hes an eye turner while the slob gets lost in the crowd

Christ.

literally nothing "fashionable" looks good unless you're muscular.

>a board literally dedicated to being as trendy as possible calling a fitness board insecure
I don't think you've been on Veeky Forums for the past three years.
>these retards are willing to spend thousands on a pair of shoes in order to 'look good'
Veeky Forums retards are willing to spend thousands on a home gym in order to 'look good'. See how stupid that is? Almost like people spend money on their hobbies.
>will over-analyse every minute detail of their outfit before leaving home each day
I don't feel like copying and pasting this one.
>Veeky Forums is insecure
Yes. I know, you know it, we all know it.

Again, Veeky Forums shouldn't be one to judge.

Im from south fl bro. Flip flpps and tank tops are normal.
But the gold chain. The fuk r u talk8ng about

Veeky Forums is comprised of effeminate 19 year olds who unironically think that androgyny is worth pursuing. They're all streetwear dedicatees who work retail and attend literal who universities. Their terrible taste and unabashed dilettantism is most apparent in the topics only tangentially related to fashion, like watches and tattoos. Then again, who can blame them? I was a nimrod in my teens, too.

yes
yes. Florida is the United States' Australia

I read that thread. I lurk to laugh at their what are you wearing today threads. It's amazing how ignorant they all are of basic fitness. A few are arguing that looking like David laid is possible by working out for an hour 3 times a week (which they obviously don't do) and others are arguing that anyone with literally any muscle mass has to have fitness as a full time job. They also argue that being in shape is less attractive than being a pasty skelly in 10,000 dollarydoos worth of leather streetwear known as full rick.
I have browsed many boards, Veeky Forums holds the distinction of having worse taste than any other board on the internet while being slower than all fuck and more pretentious than anyone. It's a fucking embarrassment.

>taking fashion advice on a Kazakhstani Radio Theater board
Like fuck at least NEETs on Veeky Forums have time to put into the craft, you think the NEETs on Veeky Forums go outside?

Now ur just a fagot perma virgin tryhard in ur 20s.
Seriously fucking neck ur self

holy fuck I'm not a Veeky Forumsggot but Veeky Forums is getting really triggered. who cares?

>I don't think you've been on Veeky Forums for the past three years.
we have to be anti-trendy to hide how trendy we are. Just looked at the catalog it's pretty much the same except the fuccbois are not trying to dress like assistant-manger-at-target core

We have a population of gymcells. Only go out for 2 hours a day to the gym.

Atleast they are trying to better themselves.

>I feel my test levels rising from just knowing I could beat up any of these dweebs.

Are you from an 80's movie? Jesus dude

imagine being this mad and insecure.

honestly you're no better, we hanging out with a board where only %20 of the board actually lifts. and the rest are skinny fat dyels

Imagine the blond and the long dark hair over to the right had nice 2 years of work ottermode bodies at a low bf%

They would be fucking slayers.

But they chose that twink life instead.

Silly

But if you spend thousands on a home gym/gym membership, you wake what you get wherever you go. Thousand dollar shoes are worth nothing when you don't have them on you, whereas an aesthetic physique is literally always with you, And can be used with all outfits. That's not even mentioning the health benefits that goes along with it (unless you're roiding to the gills, which the vast majority of/fit/ isnt). It's the superior investment.

Golds gym is 20$ a month planet fitness 10$

Its a stupid argument. The most important thing u own is ur body. It is a sin to not keep ot strong

Shoes are just gay

You say that as if everyone who has a gym membership/home gym actually looks good and is committed.

Clothes can up in value and can easily get your money back.

Being a Veeky Forumsfa/ggot is the true patrician choice.

I never browse Veeky Forums you clown, because I don't care about trying to impress strangers with the way I dress. I DO care about being physically healthy, which is why I browse Veeky Forums.
>people spend money on their hobbies
If you consider wearing clothes to be a hobby then you are a soulless autist. Hobbies usually require some effort, and the difference between buying a home gym and buying a jacket should be fairly obvious. If you care about fancy dress so much you should check out /cgl/

Veeky Forums doesn't realize you can get Veeky Forums for reasons other than vanity or homosexuality (same thing but +AIDS) because of their limited viewpoints and own experiences.
Projecting your insecurities on somewhat who can military press you while you spend $800 on some gay sneakers just to impress people with how expensive they were after you told them for the millionth time they are designed by a "Micky Owens" is the definition of a shallow character. The only thing I have to do to be Veeky Forums is spend money after looking at an infographic and put "core" in my shitposts. To be Veeky Forums actually requires soem dedication and perseverance. To be Veeky Forums requires your moms creditcard, a 'lit' room, a mirror and a faggot I-phone.

Lipstick on a pig

Veeky Forums spend thousands on clothes to try and look good

Veeky Forums make the clothes look good

Veeky Forums is a shit board where nobody knows anything about fashion. It's filled with insecure high schoolers/hypebeasts who can't dress for shit

even ktt comes up with better fits than Veeky Forumsgs

This.
Lurk more newfriend

lmao its the exact opposite. give 10 people a thousand bucks and you will end up with 10 completely different outfits.
fashion is an artform and choosing the right fit takes creativity, lifting is literally putting weights and up and down

also
>dressing for other people
lol no

>You say that as if everyone who has a gym membership/home gym actually looks good and is committed.
And you can own nice digs but not wear them
What is even your point here?
1000 on shoes that will only scuff and get worse over time and need to be replaced yearly, or the same for a home gym that will last for life and help you age better, look better etc.
It's not even close

>I never browse Veeky Forums you clown
Then why chime in you moron?
>I DO care about being physically healthy, which is why I browse Veeky Forums.
>why I browse Veeky Forums.
Ah yes, I also love my communal butplug threads, gaybro threads(at 300 btw), and my sips threads.
>If you consider wearing clothes to be a hobby then you are a soulless autist.
Yea, you are too far gone. End it now you idiot.

Im arguing for fitness not against you twat
And not everyone who buys fancy clothes has style, same argument
Although I agree, Veeky Forums with good fits is the true winner

another win for neck theory

>>I DO care about being physically healthy, which is why I browse Veeky Forums.
>>why I browse Veeky Forums.
>Ah yes, I also love my communal butplug threads, gaybro threads(at 300 btw), and my sips threads.
Reduction to the absurd.

been here since 09 you faggot. fuck off

absolutely not this.

At least Veeky Forums actually has to do something with aesthetics and people have reasonable opinions. Remove tfwnogf, fph and manlet threads and this board has nothing.

Just look at these retards

How can anyone care about what they think?

>been here since 09 you faggot. fuck off
Oh I see. Definitely you are an oldfag, LARPing faggot.

waywt are the CBT of Veeky Forums. only retards use em.

09 isn't even old. why would I larp?

Good fits are rare in WAYWT (like a few in a 300+ thread) but if you have a specific question the board is decent. inspo and w2c threads are also nice

>fashion is a form of art
Lmao you are a faggot, go back to TJ Maxx where you belong.

OH NOES
we better go start a fight with another board RITE NOE GUIS
Thank you so much OP for bringing this to our attention with no ulterior motives what-so-ever

I chime in because I can see from a mile away what a bunch of retards you people are. You can talk about all the meme threads you want but at the end of the day you know this is a fitness board and the people that post here make an effort to improve their health while you play dress up. Literally read the thread
What even is your argument at this point?
>Veeky Forums = spend lots of money just to look good for others
>Veeky Forums = exercise and eat well to be optimally healthy and look good

How can you not see that you are in the wrong here?

Who /effay/ /fitlit/ here?

>maintaining a physique like that is a fulltime job

Besides the roids, all you have to do lift 1-2 hours and eat food. Oh wow fulltime job so hard.

Veeky Forums dresses for themselves. they literally have the same motto as us.

>dressing for others
>lifting for others

Right here. Veeky Forumsfit/fa/ck/o/ master race

>waywt are the CBT of Veeky Forums
So it seems we are in agreement that not one board is better than the other.
>why would I larp
>everything on the internet is true
You seem awfully adamant about defending Veeky Forums, Veeky Forumsggot.

>So it seems we are in agreement that not one board is better than the other.
That was my point the whole time ya dip.
>seem awfully adamant about defending Veeky Forums, Veeky Forumsggot.
I'm with you ya dip.

Sometimes I encourage the kids on Veeky Forums to get the shitty line art tattoos they're on the fence about for the express purpose of getting them to regret it a year down the line.

>that feel when long neck
Am I gonna make it?

Only one who looks good is the fit guy in jeans and a T. The rest look like twink anime charecters

Nah. The OP in that post is correct, all clothes look better on you if you are muscular. The best looking clothes look infinitely better on a jacked dude than a fucking skeleton faggot like everyone on Veeky Forums.
Just look at any pictures of Veeky Forumsggots and they look cringe as fuck.

kek I do this too, but only to stop the shitty threads to stop happening. at least most of them agree that tat threads are retarded. But Veeky Forums has even worse tattoos. so many meme tribals jej

>being proud of ignorance

Are you still in highschool or something?

lol, shitty tattoos in general are fucking hilarious
I remember somethingawful used to have some hilarious content of irredeemably bad tattoos back in like 2009.

uhhh

>It's also hard to imagine he's very fun or successful, since maintaining that physique is a full time job. Married to the mirror
Coming from the fag who's so stuck up he considers pretty much everyone's opinion on apparel who's not browsing on his image board of choice, shit and browses said image board multiple hours everyday to discuss what kind of clothes he wants to wear for the man in the mirror and a small circle of people, because frankly nobody but these cucks on forums and maybe people in the fashion world think their clothes look good in any imaginable way.

These guys left humanity behind.

Oh yeah, I forgot wearing a $300 shirt helps avoid heart disease and diabetes.

>implying Veeky Forums gives a shit about health

there are literal fraud threads for fucks sake.
there are countless better ways to stay healthy than lifting weights. 90% of this board couldnt run for 10 minutes

I can't look into the lives of most posters but I always assumed the constant bringing up of established insecurities and the attempts at inducing new insecurities are just shit-tests to keep away anyone who can't deal with the fact that they're not absolutely perfect in every possible way. That's exactly what manlets need to learn. Fucking accept your conditions and move on. You can do other things to improve yourself, no need to be in denial, fucking break your legs or kill yourself.

low test vs high test, the thread

>there are literal fraud threads for fucks sake.
What, the containment threads? There's an option to hide them, you know.

>there are countless better ways to stay healthy than lifting weights.
Name one that isn't related to fitness.

If you spent more than five minutes on this board, you'd know about both the sticky and most muscle gains come from eating healthily.

The entire idea that you can just decide what a large group of people need to do is extremely narcissistic and I'm sure even you see why its a horrible concept.

Muscular is quite different from roided up bodybuilders or people who listened to rippletits.

If you do wanna go down that road though, you better cough up the money to get most of your clothes custom tailored because your measurements are anything but normal at that stage and you can't expect stores to have clothes in your size.

classic

You know God damn well the master race is Veeky Forumspol/k/

I'm not mad at all, like I said I go have a laugh at the outfits they post, and for occasional interior decorating advice. They have a decent sticky and occasionally good watch and sunglasses advice, but as far as actually clothing they are horrendous. They also get super butthurt super quickly.
I've been lifting for around 5 years off and on, and now that the chad/incel posting has calmed down a bit Veeky Forums is moderately fun again.
As other anons in this thread have pointed out, most any outfit looks better if you are both lean and muscular, and often times tan, compared to sickly and skinny.
Sure you can look fashionable otherwise, but not good and appealing

Since it's kept inside a small community and everyone has a right and possibility to exclude themselves from said community if they wish not to participate, I don't see any problem in it. It's not like this doesn't apply to every other board too and elitism in general. I don't give a shit about trends in fashion or anything having to do with the fashion world, do I need to learn anything before I should post on Veeky Forums and expect positive replies? Apparently not, according to you.

>Since it's kept inside a small community and everyone has a right and possibility to exclude themselves from said community if they wish not to participate, I don't see any problem in it.

The reason this board has gone to shit is that most people don't want to see the daily 50 incel and falseflag threads. Lurk on /r9k/ for a day and Veeky Forums is easily worse.

Oh shit guys i made the screen cap. Im not the Veeky Forumsggot but im one of the Veeky Forumsizens he trying to shit on. Im like halfway a meme now. But those guys are nu-male meme gold.

>Veeky Forums worse than /r9k/
As a former robot, I disagree. Even going there every once in awhile now, I pity those sods. Plus it is infested with niggers.

>Plus it is infested with niggers.
Shit posting or not being able to get laid?

Able to get laid, not shit posting. It is literally infested with niggers. "Blackbots" they call themselves. I'm not sure if it is some next level meta-LARPing or literally niggers who are outcasted from their ghettos for liking Dragon Ball Z.

Oh yeah, I forgot doing diddlys helps avoid spine surgery.

Thanks for remembering now.
spineuniverse.com/wellness/exercise/weight-lifting-back-pain

Nah, /r9k/ gets a lot of hate because of the legally autistic incel types that promote it outside but the board is actually decent. You can find reasonable people there anytime, some of the generals were decent and there are actually interesting people with great stories even if theyre mentally ill. The entire point of anonymous discussion would be that people can be honest but it's pointless on Veeky Forums when at least half the board is just falseflagging. I mean there is a guy who creates "I measured myself and I'm 2 inch shorter than I thought" every single day and people are so dumb they actually take the bait every single time. It's easier to bait than on /b/

What are they doing on /r9k/ if they get laid?

there are a lot of mentally ill people on /r9k/ that got laid in the past

>married to the mirror
>inject test and tren
>lift maybe 4-5 hours a week
>don't even give a shit about diet
>get bigger, leaner, stronger
They're so oblivious it's almost adorable.

Accurate

You almost never fit off the fucking rack anyway. You're supposed to get your clothes tailored to fit you, regardless of how muscular you are.

He's right, to be honest. He's not saying anything about fitness or muscles, rather the state of this board, and he's right, it's full of shitty people with shitty opinions more so than actual fitness discussion.

I doubt it's that, it's more likely just a bunch of losers who's dick gets hard by triggering other people

I don't get Veeky Forums as a board. Veeky Forums is a global website, yet fashion is local. What works in a South American tropical country doesn't necessarily work in a cold northern Europe one, and then there is local culture. So how can you even ask for anonymous advice?