Want to start swimming for cardio

>want to start swimming for cardio
>only own board shorts that have shit ton of drag
>don't want to wear speedos because im a scrawny DYEL
What should I do bros

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wear board shorts.

The drag is minimal. You're not racing anybody ffs.

I was a top 40 swimmer in my state when I came out of high school. If I see someone swimming laps in trunks and not jammers/speedo I will laugh at them.

I laugh at people who consider being a state top40 swimmer something mentionable.

Congrats on being the 40th best swimmer in your state. Proud of you

nobody wants to see your little pecker bro

>top 40
>40
>in one state
>out of 50
jesus, you are totally unremarkable

You can get some tight shorts that are more comfortable than Speedos. Pic related.

More resistance the faster you get.
I trained in baggy swimtrunks all the time only used speedos in competitions.
First rule of swimming, dont give a fuck what anybody thinks

i trief speedos once,
but they just slipped off

Bro, if you haven't even started, just start with what you have, see how you like it at first. If you enjoy it and want to keep at it, then you can invest in a better pair of swimming shorts. If you're a beginner, the shorts wont make or break your workout. Good luck!

All those salty posters; good shit breh. 40 out of millions that can occupy states is pretty legit

Just get some speedos. They are comfy as fuk. You can wear them under your board shorts until you feel confident enough to lose the parachute shorts.

here's your options:

>don't act like a bitch, get speedos and wear them
or
>act like a bitch and start a thread on Veeky Forums how you don't want to wear speedos

but for real: just wear speedos and go swimming as early as you can, nobody will be around and if they won't give a fuck about you

>not wearing a speedo so the qt lifeguards can mire
Wew

ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=127018546&cp=1760781.34560716.68888356&ab=ln_men_cs_swimtrunks&parentPage=family

These should be fine

I wear jammers as I have a tendency to accidentally tweak my hamstrings.

Jammers show off my impressive starting strength t-rex mode gains

>shit ton of drag

that literally what you want when you're swimming for any reason other than in a competitive fashion.

samefag is same

You wear drag suits you dipshit not fucking board shorts.

I was ranked 13th in my state in 200m breaststroke

Buy a fucking speedo you dipshit
Board shorts are annoying, slow you down, get in the way while you're turning and take forever to dry

Oh and you'd look like a retard

who gives a shit, you're there to swim not care about what others might think of you. others are there to swim too, not to leer

these

swimming is fun and all, better to your body than running and it doesn't seem like OP wants to be the next Michael Phelps

>not wearing a speedy to swim
Americans started wearing basketball short to swim because they were ashamed of their fat and out of shape bodies. Up until a 15 years ago, everyone in Europe wore speedo's but somehow the basketball shorts flew over from america. I hate everything about them. They are terrible swimwear. Sure, there are cute ones but it's not swimming attire.

Wattup Faggot. Chad thundercock here.

I only wear a black Speedo now because of my insane upper body and slim athletic waist and legs. Ur a fucking loser btw, just came here to show, off,my thick lightning hair scary ass head and btw phelps im gonna spit on u from 8 ft 8 in the air and u cant do shit faggot Lmfao

is this achievable natty?

Yes, for the .0001%

> more resistance
> more energy waste
> more effective cardio

he wants to swim for cardio, not for speed, dumbass.

Alright dumbass..
>trunks leads to less efficient strokes, bad habits, frustration, and eventually just quitting altogether