What's the name of your gym?

Pic related
>just SNAP my shit up

this has to be the worst name for a major commercial fitness center of all time. what were they thinking?
>24/7 snap """fitness"""
fuck outta here

I see you're from Toronto a.k.a Snap City

Magic Gym
it looks like it hasn't changed at all since 70's and it's mostly true

Keepin it simple

Fitness 19 (but only 13 on the weekend)

Fitness Club

Very decent gym nearby, don't have any complains other than the fact that there's not that much space and sometimes up to half of the treadmills are in maintenance.

Snap Fitness is the worst gym of all time.

You mean planet fitness?

>gym receptionist replaced with a computer

STACYS REIGN OF TERROR IS OVER

'City gym'

And the only staff at night are these African cleaners, one of which does lightweight machine reps at flash speeds for the banter.

>Philadelphia Sports Clubs

It's fucking shit

>tfw i cant afford anything but planet fatness
>no deadlifts
>only smith machines

The classic Gold's Gym. Horribly full of normies though

Pro gym

Just pay $10 bucks more a month and go somewhere that isn't soul crushingly terrible. That's 2 fast food burgers a month. 1 pizza. A few beers.
I fell for the
>it's all I can afford
Meme till i got sick of it and just made a tiny sacrifice for something way better.
You spend 3-8 hours a week in there, and more time than that anticipating it. Just shell out for something worth your time.

I used to go to Gold's but then some guy bought the place and it's now American Barbell...which is weird since it only has 5 squat racks.
I need a new gym

24hr fitness. Wish they had better equipment and more squat racks. Basketball court redeems it though.

San Jose?

I wish we had that many squat racks, stuck with two and a smith machine. Not exactly room for more but it would be nice sometimes

Pure Gym - natties only

loool we have the African cleaners in pure gym too, so based

LA Fitness. It's alright I just wish the group of old black guys would stop fucking with the machines and weights.
tfw a bunch of gym crows are messing up ya gym time.

planet fitness, im poor

InShape City

Mcfit

Plusfitness
>tfw a corner in the gym near the squat rack smells like poo

At least its cheap

Yup

Flight Centre is a weird name for a gym

Same here lad

Was any time fitness which was fucking sweet but snaping now

Where my YMCA niggas at?

World Gym

>Going to the punjab gym
Enjoy ya curry smells

Matchpoint, connected to tennis courts that old farts rent out in the morning. Recently switched ownership and the membership went up from 400$ to 800$. Now it's run by some corporate company and of course they add nothing to justify the price increase.

Na endlich einer. Welche Stadt?

Ayy.
Campbell AB reporting in.
Still paying only 15$ a month cuz I joined five years ago when it was still Golds.
Small world.

Reporting. There's like 7ys in my city. Nice to change it up sometime and most bang for your buck hands down.

Feel Good Fitness, 8.95 pw. Pretty basic gym, full of university students.

The one I go to is called Momo Factory Gym

Golds as well, late in the evening. Lots of jacked bros in here, must be something in the water.

Does this mean that I have to tip the computer now?

I was going to golds until it got bought by fitness evolution

>tfw chalk is banned now

kek

Youfit
Planet fitness's better twin

local community pavilion
only one power rack to do squats in.
i get there early in the morning when it's the old retired folk so there's never a worry of waiting for what i need to do.

I don't even know the name. It's a pretty small gym in a tiny ass town, and the only one too. Single squat rack, but I've never seen anyone else squat. Or even use it. I can't wait to get out of this place.

Anytime fitness. I don't hate it, but I wish they had more than just one squat rack.

Sun Devil Fitness Center.

I know you're out there

3 locations in my town, including 2 within 5 min of where I work

Pretty comfy gym, most expensive in town but you get what you pay for

Oh damn. Same.

I went to snap briefly, seemed like any other gym. Why do you think this?

Reppin the best gym chain in south east england

Seems real chill.

The Edge Rock Gym

Why would a gym ban chalk at all? I don't get the whole ban chalk thing

Because 9 out of 10 fucks who use chalk cannot keep it confined to their hands. Cunts get their chalky shit fucking everywhere and is a pain in the ass.

I've also never seen anyone using chalk that had an actual reason to.

Planet Fitness.

Anyone else?

What's wrong with PF?
The place is huge, has lots of equipment, different ceters to do different things, nice tanning beds and massages chairs, and ITS FUCKING PURPLE!!

PF seems to get the job done. What do yalls gyms have that PF doesn't? It would be cool if we had a pool.

What's bad about it? The staff is super nice and one of them is now even a good friend of mine.

Wildermuth Intramural Center at Indiana University Bloomington

African lifters are fucking hilarious everywhere

No squat racks very limited free weights

>PF seems to get the job done. What do yalls gyms have that PF doesn't? It would be cool if we had a pool.

Cant tell if bait or shill but

>No barbells
>Smith machines only
>Dumbells only up to 70lbs

yeah, no. kys.

>get to gym
>i've lost my card
>they wont let me in

I'm stupid, are squats where you go up and down? Cause we have stuff like that at mine

I'm new to going to the gym. The last month so pl no h8. I'm trying my best to learn what I can user.

Same here, Fitness 19 in Chicago

Always makes me laugh how it's so affordable, I swear there are multiple homeless people in the gym during the day. Doesn't matter to me whatsoever. It's no frills, no bullshit, just weights and machines.

Smith machines don't count nigger

I'm not black tho user. I'm white.

I don't know the difference I guess.

Used to be a YMCA NEET
Now I'm at CHAMPION!
Free lanyard too.

USF Koret center

the colosseum

Suji Royal Sports Centre

maybe 20 years ago it was state of the art, but now everything is very old. plates have been broken, only one barbell is good enough to deadlift and squat with, ect.

the women's fitness classes are loud and obnoxious. either pointless yoga shit or dancerobics with music so loud the plates shake. there is a pool regular members can use on sundays.

it has a few spas and a sauna in the locker room that are frequently in use on weekends. And I hope you don't mind that during summer and the weekends there are always groups of kids from the swimming pool in the open showers, sauna and locker room

my apartment

The name of my town + Athletic Club

I also go to Snap. It's the only gym in my area with powerlifting facilities that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

O2 Fitness, Charleston, SC

Liquid Chalk mate

Ay, chicago y reporting in. There are gyms all over my city and suburbs as well as where I go on vacation that I use. It's great

no frills, cheap and i don't have to tip the receptionist (just tip the cleaners and email bitcoin to the webmaster)

"Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall Fitness Center"

>and ITS FUCKING PURPLE!!
Get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot.

Asianfag here.
Anytime Fitness here in my country.
Its like 50USD here per month but the gym is open even during holidays. I can access the other branches outside my country.

Fugg yea

I live 2 blocks away from one. Super convenient.

German humour.

Las Vegas Athletic Club

Better Gym

Middle East Fit

The library

I've been unironically approached during ramadan by a sandnigger trying to discuss about fasting and quran. So I guess you're right.

How do you tip the machine?

full blown autismo

Stop eating. allahu akbar

Mountain Gym

They got one of these down the road from me

salam aleikum - dif-tor heh smusma

מועד טובֿ
מועדים לשמחה

I go to a McFit in Vienna and if you go there between 6PM and 10PM you'd think you are in the middle east, it's fucking ridiculous.

This, but i just get a bunch of middle (40, 50) aged cunts flooding the place with fuckin water and standing around talking naked all day.

My room.