Is yoga for homosexuals and women?

What does fit think of yoga? I usually do pushups and crunches for my routine but I've been having lower back pain and yoga seems to be the only thing that helps. I've been noticing flexibility gains and core strength gains. am I a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw
youtube.com/watch?v=R2gfbF3VUDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want to be active into your much later years, do yoga. It keeps the joint pains at bay

Yoga is good for flexibility and helping with injuries.
However too much flexibility facilitates greater injuries further down the line.
Do the basic flexibility movements and strengthening movements of it
And go to the classes to show that you can do it and show off for the yoga bunnies.
Feel like a god when you let it slip that you dicked the absolute shit out of the confirmed super lez yoga instructor.

I think the only reason to do yoga is that its the only place in the world with more women than men but that doesnt help when they are middle age or in relationships

so it sucks

thanks but I'm talking about specifically as a workout routine not as a way to pick up chicks lol

Well its useless for both so theres that

>Is yoga for homosexuals
>am I a faggot?
>not as a way to pick up chicks lol

I've got bad news for you, user

it's not really for working out

if you're into meditation/spirituality it's great for that

if yoga was invented in cincinnati it would have been called advanced stretching, but since its got an indian name people overrate it

also out of shape people and women talk non stop about how "difficult" yoga is when its really not

It's fun to do, relaxing, and good for stretching.

I like to do it on off days.

how long does it take to learn how to do yoga fire move?

Do you like to fuck dudes? Or get fucked by dudes? That's what determines if you're a faggot, not whether or not you do yoga. Yoga on my rest days has helped me both mentally and physically and I wouldn't stop based on someone else's opinion. It also doesn't hurt that there is no shortage of hot chicks in tight clothes there as well.

You actually can become and maintain fitness with yoga.
Working out isn't just about lifting heavy shit and putting it back down again.

it is difficult, in that it requires mental strength to contort your body in seemingly impossible ways. if it's not painful ur doing it wrong.

No, but yoga IS explicitly marketed to women, and as a feminine activity.
That's just America and the west.

You aren't a fag for doing it, but people will probably give you some shit for it.

>caring what other people think, as long as you're taking care of your body and staying fit

And starting strength is lionized even though it's just a poor rip off of better routines.

Overcoming the relative difficulty of exercise and creating positive adaptations for health and physical fitness while remaining relatively safe is the point of exercise dumbass.

lol I'm not discounting the effectiveness of going to yoga classes as a way to pick up chicks. I just want to know if any hetero dudes actually do yoga

Difficult or not, there is no way the average Veeky Forums poster can do the even the most basic balance poses without practice.

What's interesting about that is originally yoga was only taught to men.

You are a faggot, but it's not because you're doing yoga.

>Do you like to fuck dudes? Or get fucked by dudes? That's what determines if you're a faggot, not whether or not you do yoga

only a faggot would say this

Depends what you'd consider fit, user
It doesn't improve cardio beyond a basic level, and it's no replacement for lifting

Real yoga was never meant to be for exercise. The stretching is really good for your health, however, and stimulates muscle growth

>Working out isn't just about lifting heavy shit and putting it back down again.
I don't understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw

OP, I've been thinking about doing them on off days, and there are a good number of hot milfs doing it too, so, there's that.

It's a good way to lose your virginity and loose your muscles.

In anyway, if you're insecure about your sexuality, I've bad news for you, mate.

"people with bad posture and no flexibility struggle with yoga so you should respect it"

yoga is incredibly overwhelming at first because the average people, hell even the average gymrat doesn't put in enough time on mobility and flexibility. it's a shame it has a pumpkin-spice latté/hippy image. more people should do it

>"people with bad posture and no flexibility struggle with yoga so you should respect it"
Out of shape people struggle with basic fitness?
It's not lifting heavy things and putting them down or running for hours at a time?
FUCK THAT SHIT
ITS NOT EXERCISE OR FITNESS!!!

I've recently started it and I've noticed some muscle relief ,how bad my balance and flexibility is ( I actually thought I was pretty good before) and still like women . I catch a few Joe rogan podcasts and he's gone into it a few times how some sessions can be really intense (you might be able to catch a highlight on YouTube)

flexibility is a component of fitness, as is strength. each part of physical fitness has a role to play and just because you're better than other people in one respect doesn't mean it isn't difficult. you can carry flexibility to impressive, elite levels just like you can get super strong in resistance training. try telling me that holding a one handed tree pose isn't difficult.

obviously each type of training has different effects, but trying to say one is substantially easier than the other is bogus. it's comparing two completely different things.

do u have any more pictures like that one

I got you my dood.

is everyone on this board old, fat or weak? It literally took me 2 days to learn how to handstand walk spending like an hour a day. I'm pretty sure I could hold that tree pose for at least 30 seconds after a week of practice. This is a fitness board but it seems like no one here is actually athletic, my 2cents

You weigh what...around 100lbs and are hovering around 5'2?
Advanced calisthenics movements are cake to smaller people and children user.

>It literally took me 2 days to learn how to handstand walk spending like an hour a day. I'm pretty sure I could hold that tree pose for at least 30 seconds after a week of practice

lol bullshit

got you senpai

imagefap.com/pictures/6409037/Sister-is-a-Yoga-Queen-%28Femdom-incest%29

its good as a supplement to lifting. physio keeps on asking me "have you thought of trying yoga" so I'm going to assume doing yoga is better than not doing yoga

>Working out isn't just about lifting heavy shit
How else am I supposed to push away my repressed emotions?
I doubt the "rising cobra" will make me feel better about my lack of sex or general hatred for life.

>Is yoga for homosexuals
nobody on Veeky Forums does yoga.

Some people here actually lift and thus pack some weight.

and how is lifting barbell up and down helping with it

Former soldier, here. Tons of SF guys do yoga. It's good for PTSD,

So... how do I begin with yoga?

Even de manliest man do Yoga
youtube.com/watch?v=R2gfbF3VUDs

Yoga classes with mats and shit are most definitely for women and fags.

Yoga stretches themselves can be very useful though, I use several in my warm-ups and stretching after lifting.

I just searched Youtube for tips about lower back pain. Stumbled across this 20 minute yoga routine that i've been doing every morning and every night before bed. really helping out. I think the channel is called PyscheTruth or something. There's lots of helpful routines on that channel for novices and yoga veterans.