The average European athlete vs. the average American athlete. What does Veeky Forums think about this?

The average European athlete vs. the average American athlete. What does Veeky Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jc4aMcBMkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ronaldo "average"
I dont like that sissy diva crybaby but cmon he aint average

Geared up ottermode vs geared up fat ass bearmode.

To be honest, I don't want to look like either even though I've physically been both in my life...minus the gear.

And from what's been said on Veeky Forums and in queer society in general. the dude on the left even though he's a known powerbottom super fairy would be less popular in homo circles compared to the dude on the right.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the textbook definition of ectomorph, his body is nothing impressive considering his job is running every day, he just has a very low bf%

>Ronaldo's body not impressive
>soccer is only running

Spotted the American. This guy is literally peak human performance in every useful aspect of moving your body. I would immediately trade my body for his (and I am bigger/more aesthetic by fit standards - 1.5/2.5/4/5 at the same height as Ronaldo).
Meanwhile the other guy is literally paid to just stand there and sumo other equally "athletic" guys for a whole of probably 1 minute per game.

I think I accidentally wound up in /b.

true, ronaldo can jump into the air a ridiculous height for headers in football

What is cropping?

Both are manlets

>average
Neither of those bodies are average, not even for their respective sport

I thought it was an ideals template at first

well its just like the sport itself...the one is actual football, the other is gorillas bashing against each other.

Quit postin that trex armed field squirrel his body makes me wanna gouge out my eyes

Ronaldo squats 200kg

>all sports are the same
>all positions within sports are the same
2/10 b8 made me reply

>professional athlete in a sport played with your legs can barely squat 4pl8

hoho

>Christiano Ronaldo
>European
Are you retarded, OP?

I'd like to see this guy try to last one minute on an offensive line against a 6'5", 400lb buck nigger

Last i checked portugal is and has been in europe. Thats that little bit on spains left side

American education ladies and gentlemans

Portugal is in Brazil

Fantass vs narrow shoulders shit aesthetics

The black guy is not an athlete they use him as a human wall. He will barely move the whole game. If they made him run across field he would die of a heart attack.

Compare them to the real athletes.

Athletes come in many shapes user.
Some geared up twink is as much an athlete as some geared up fat ass.

Funny because he'd smoke your ass in sprinting even at that size. And outlift you in everything.

>2nd post is already a fag
Veeky Forums is gayer than /lgbt/

>The average b8 thread. What does Veeky Forums think about this?

Dude all of Veeky Forums has gay shit on it. It's been this way since long before WT snacks left.
The queers just came here and pushed the gay agenda here hard as fuck and people went along iwht it for a while becuase LOL HOMOSEXUALITY till it was obvious what was going on and they were serious then people started simply fighting back or calling them on it.

Anyway, you don't have to be a fag to recognize homosexuals or know about homosexual stuff.
I get good second hand knowledge of the gay community from Veeky Forums Veeky Forums in general and american media.

>one has to run around all game
>one has to his mass to move a player equal or greater weight to get to the Quaterback.
Gee golly. Wilfork would destroy Ronaldo.

Guess who'd win in a fight...
Ronaldo would get his boipussy pounded like a twink in prison

is pretending to be retarded a cool thing in your country?

Guy on the right tossed the shot put 68 feet/20.7 meters in high school. I wonder what the Olympics would look like if there was no nfl.

Guarantee wilfork is faster and more athletic than you

Don't hate on Big Vince. Being fucking huge is part of his job. It's a different body for a different position.

Ronaldo excels at every body function that is used in soccer. He has an insane jump, is fast as fuck, and all that.

But if these two were fighting to the death, Big Vince would crush him. So I guess it depends on what you want, OP.

I'm tired of this european inferiority complex bullshit. Stop projecting you twink faggots

Peak performance= running in circles, occasionally swinging one leg kinda fast

Reminder that Rinaldo bod is what every single girl under 25 wants

Yup, checks out

Sport ≠ Fight to the death

How often does the average person have to kill a man with his bare hands in the first world? This isn't a very useful skill lol

Shitty bait thread.
I'm not even american and I know that different physiques are suited to different positions in American Football.
There's a bunch of monsters in that sport, in terms of size and weight.
Now football? The biggest difference is between offense and defense players, and even that is basically just height due to how the game is structured.

Fuck you OP.

OP you are a faggot
search up James Harrison and compare the workouts he does to what Ronaldo does

Wow
Imagine all that white pink pussy he slay with his BBC

Imagine the face white girls make when they see that body

Learn how to crop your MS Paint pictures, dipshit.

>This guy is literally peak human performance in every useful aspect of moving your body.

Except, you know, resisting an external force.

>Ronaldo squats 200 kg

[citation needed]

Guy on the right is 6'2 you moron

Ronaldo is 6'1 also

youtube.com/watch?v=5jc4aMcBMkw

Vince Wilfork
2 sport athlete
you jelly

If a gorilla can do your job, its not impressive

I've seen shaved monkeys play soccer and have gay sex before. So...yeah. I guess

learn to crop nigger

Vince Wilfork did 36 reps of 225 at the combine straight out of college. Could easily shit on 99% of people here in the gym.