Homegym Thread

Post your setup

also, how much should I pay for a bench + rack? New or used?

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/#Home_Gym
amazon.ca/MARCY-SB670-Marcy-Deluxe-Utility/dp/B002OHQALU/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
marcypro.com/marcy-club-deluxe-mid-size-bench-mkb-869/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

a-anyone?

would post but don't have one :(

I want a punching bag too then I'm done

Just bought an oly bar and two 45lb plates all for about $160... did I do good? My gym member ship expired. I figure I can just do cleans, low weight diddlys, and rows until I get more money to buy a bench and/or power rack for my garage kek. Fuck paying $360 a year for a membership.

This and the ground.

Does it count as home gym if you're doing calisthenics?

Squat bar stands: $150 for both
Adjustable Bench: $65
Barbell: $100
Two Dumbbell Handles: $20 for both
Weights: about $500 for 500 pounds

Total = about $835

There's other random stuff like a pull-up bar and EZ curl bar, but that's all you need and I would advise not spending that much on the actual weights. I just sort of gathered all of them over the years.

10/10 poster user

Also have a pair of rigs and some bands for isolation exercises, basicly all you need.

sure

jelly

Go to craigslist your town..some good stuff for cheap...and I have 2 bp benches for sale..olympic heavy duty benches... $100

cozy
you guys seem chill af for some reason

Power rack incoming this month. Can't wait to fill the space.

how much was that barbell holder for your bench?

Came with the bench. Couple hundred bucks for both, if I remember right. Not the best bench though. Gonna need to upgrade soon.

Tfw no space

Actually aesthetic

Clean your room.

It's family laundry room there's no.space

Also have adjustable dumbbells and dip attachment for the rack
probably close to 600 ish lbs in plates
I'm going to get a new bench cause that one only supports up to 500 lb including bw
Also want a heavybag

The room is small so I can't really get a good pic, the carpet was a scrap piece that only covers half the floor from the 70s

Used is fine op, especially for the plates, just don't skimp out on the bar because there are a lot of cheap pieces of crap out there.

stronglifts.com/5x5/#Home_Gym

can anyone recommend a good home bench?
was looking at amazon.ca/MARCY-SB670-Marcy-Deluxe-Utility/dp/B002OHQALU/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
reviews are mostly good but a couple people on amazon.com reported it collapsing on them shortly after getting

bumping for interest

>amazon.ca/MARCY-SB670-Marcy-Deluxe-Utility/dp/B002OHQALU/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I have the following bench:
marcypro.com/marcy-club-deluxe-mid-size-bench-mkb-869/
Does the job, but look at the front leg. If you are doing heavy incline rows the single leg becomes a bit unstable. The one you posted does look better in that regard.