Anons do you think natural bodybuilding worth? or its just a waste of time and money/effort?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrh2HW7NQ9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is but most people don't realize how long it takes so they end up quitting

Natural bodybuilding as in putting on mass gaining strength and becoming healthier?
No, it's not.
If you just want to look better get bigger and are willing to stay at a healthy 10-15% bodyfat

Natural bodybuilding as in trying to achieve a body that looks like OP naturally? Definitely.

Once you're into peak natural territory your entire LIFE will revolve around maintaining and building. Things will have to sacrificed to maintian and build that.
I'm not even going to go into what it would take to maintain sub 5% bodyfat and how that essentially castrates you.

This

so your telling me that the ideal male physique is close to impossible to achieve and maintain without gear? thats depressing...

the ideal male physique is 90% FRAME

>ideal

You can still look like a Greek statue naturally...calm down

That's probably because of steroid freaks (who claim natty) who set those unreal standards nowadays. I know I may sound like an sjw here but it's true. People realize after working out for several years that to look "good" they need to take steroids,no other way around that.

>ideal male physique
>that
Absolutely disgusting. Even if he weren't a nigger, that level of mass is just silly. There is a point where more mass is detrimental to quality of life, if you can scratch your own back you're too big

Sandow ate bull testicles and fistfulls of cocaine.

nattiest traps i ever sawed

>citation needed

>those delts

not natty

God you're stupid. Why are you so stupid?

>Sandow died at his home in Kensington, London, onOctober 14, 1925

No. The perfect male physique is achievable natty. Girls look at guys like ops picture and think gross. Mostly other men like it hence why they are the ones consuming it by looking at magazines of other men and worshiping roided up freaks.

FPBP
x2

"the ideal male physique" will be something different for everyone you ask to describe it; some like/want to be huge, others lean, others monstrously jacked, others still may be shooting for bearmode.
What's important is that you're satisfied with your body, regardless of what your personal criteria are.

I only just discovered frank yang. If he really is natty there may be no reason to get on gear unless you're trying to compete on a professional level and can get away with it. His physique is really motivating to me

Dude was all about roman/grecian ideals
And the romans and greeks ate bull testicles for testosterone.
Also "testicular extracts" and natty testicle implants ere a thing back then.
Really awesome as fuck wierd science shit.
He was also notorious for his coke usage. Everyone was back then.
Something that has continued in bodybuilding today.

Yup. Your natty posterboy took orals, shot up with test and did preworkout stimulants.

Is there any wonder that someone who was supposedly 100% natural and healthy died relatively young and of a massive heart attack?

If you want a real probable natural then look no further then motherfucking Jack LaLanne.

"Natural bodybuilding" is a waste of time if you're actually natural. The winners are on gear, they just know how to pass drug tests like any athlete.

Yeah, its the sad truth of it all. Everyone is gonna hit a wall at some point due to all the safeguards the body is endowed and designed with. There's a reason for that.

Once the decision is made to past that wall, well, you're then in uncharted territory.

One thing Rich Piana said awhile ago was very, VERY true, and that was : "Anything you put in your body is going to have some kind of negative effect no matter how small it may be and that is the first thing you have to understand". It's too bad he didn't adhere to his own advice enough though.

Now of course, there are things one can do to offset the basic sideeffects (estro blockers, HCG, etc) but doing that over and over and over again for years, its gonna catch up with you.

During when i first started lifting, Yates was the man of the time. He did this great interview explaining a ton of enlightening things, and this here is a snippet on what the cost of all that juice did to him, but he explains the benefits of HRT/TRT as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrh2HW7NQ9U

"Natural Bodybuilding" is a joke to be honest.
However most people simply want to loser fat have some visible muscle mass (curlbro bod for the boys, instathot booty and or thighs for the girls)get stronger, gain more endurance, and be healthier overall.

You don't need to be horribly low bodyfat and have 20 inch TOTALLY LEGIT NATURAL guns for that.

Natural body building just needs an Arnold, someone to bring in the crowds, someone with a body that says "I can't believe he's natural" instead of "I don't believe he's natural" remember, the olympia wasn't the multi-million dollar, televised show that it is now without Arnold.
>Natural body building just needs an Arnold

Bump for interest

It's really not comparable. Arnold was simultaneously a showman / entertainer and also just the biggest fucking muscle-monster ever. Nobody is earning any points WITH THE PUBLIC by being the biggest since the 80s, and no natty is ever going to be impressively big since the 60s. So this niche you imagine doesn't exist. The general public is not aware enough of PEDs, hell, even Veeky Forums isn't entirely in agreement on some suspicious "natties" like latsbrah. So how would a "natural bodybuilder" stand out? He will inevitably be much smaller than how people view (traditional) "bodybuilders" and visually indistinguishable from his closest competitors. And if the guy can act or entertain then he's just going to be doing that as a job to begin with. It's normal for actors and TV hosts to be in shape nowadays and if you can make it in any of those businesses you'll be earning more than a "natural bodybuilder" with ease.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NATURAL BODYBUILDING. U ARENT BUILDING SHIT NATURALLY LOL,U CAN LOOK KINDA BLOATED AND LOOK LIKE U KINDA LIFT OR U CAN BE RIPPED AND DONT LOOK LIKE U LIFT IN CLOTHES.THAT IS ALL U CAN ACHIEVE NATURALLY.STOP BEING NAIVE,STOP BEING RETARD DELUSIONAL NATTY.NO STEEVE REEVES IS NOT NATURAL.NO FRANK YNAG IS NOT NATURAL.YOU WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE THEM.EVER.IF U DONT INJECT STEROID.WHICH U SHOULD DO IF U WANT TO BE AN ACTUAL BODYBUILDER.
gh15 approved

They'd have to actually let the cat out of the bag when it comes to ped use and when that happens the genie will eternally be out of the bottle and the fitness and modeling industry will basically collapse in less then a few years

However they can actually push a....attainable goal kind of body with a likeable affable kind of guy in most media and in many places.
Even have a true natural bodybuilding competition where they don't allow guys who're like 1% bodyfat and you just know have been on gear.

At a certain point, or quickly depending on how much social media and mass media pushing ther eis, people will begin to associate that kind of body and mass and natural workout protocols and rules with average people who have "average genetics".

From there they can start pushing things to make them extra ordinary and things that can help them achieve and maintain their goals like supplements and gym workouts.

Because let's face it.
Which brings in more money. People who're eternally going to workout and will dump a lot of money once a year into something or people who take care of themselves even a tiny bit and will constantly spend money on stuff to maintain mid level fitness and even see it as a good investment?
Can even sucker the fuckwads into trt and sort of backdoor low level steroid use into the public consciousness.

Only thing I want to say is the notion of what an ideal physique actually looks like is massively different between different groups of people. If you poll average sloots they're gonna pick something far below what this board aspires to. Still, even that lean low mass physique is amazingly simple and quick to achieve with hormones. Especially if you want to be lazy and eat garbage, drink alcohol, etc.

Also everyone is revolted by auschwitz mode fags. Working out regularly as a natty and eating a decent diet will make you exponentially more attractive.

>They'd have to actually let the cat out of the bag when it comes to ped use

They couldn't do this if they wanted to. It's illegal in most places. All these people are breaking the law on a daily basis.

If roids were legal everywhere I bet you'd see a big change. The male model / physique competitor scenes would have their own Bostin Loyd or Rich Piana type trend setters that gain a following by being honest about gear. Then others would follow, and soon even more people would be doing roids. Usage is increasing spectacularly lately despite it still being illegal for most users. If it were legalized you'd see a third of all men on roids within a few years. Srs.

The rest of what you're describing is what already happened in the youtube and instagram scene years ago and continues to happen. You're not supposed to talk ill of the dead but I blame Piana for continuing the supplement meme with his own products. He admitted or you might say, exposed supplements but softened the blow with "most" supplements being bullshit, not the whole concept being bullshit as it is. And this point is why I'll always have some respect for latsbrah, even if he one day admits he was low dosing the whole time. He tells it like it is regarding supps bullshit. He'll recommend fish oil and vitamin D but he acknowledges that you can get everything you'd get from those from other sources as well. No brands, no fancy packaging, no own line of bullshit to keep the bandwagon rolling.

As long as "supplements" are a thing the entire fitness industry is going to remain garbage.

>steve reeves and Frank Yang aren't natural
I want /r9k/ to leave right fucking now

This is pretty much below peak natural with fairly low bodyfat for most active healthy men who probably go to the gym 2-3 times a week.

This is well below what the average "natural" guy in instagram and youtube has.

If this was pushed across the board with an affable likeable male and he's shown to go to the gym and take the bare minimum of supps to build MORE in the gym or works out.

Then that would work.
That would sell
That easily acquired and maintained body would create a base of customers and mindset that sees it as something that every man can attain it. Better yet, they would have no reason to think that they couldn't attain and maintain it easily and build MORE by becoming a part of the fitness industry.

Yes supps are bad for the most part and drugs are even worse and the entire notion that a gym is any way required for basic fitness is absolutely absurd.
However making them not requirements but making them actually useful additions to the healthy peak natural man's life is an easier sell.

lololololo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo l xddd d xdd xddddd dd xdd xdxdxddd ::^)^)^)^)