Protein Shake Recipes

I'm getting back into working out, and one thing I neglected doing before my slump was make protein shakes. Now I want to know what kinds of things you put into your own protein shakes.

So Veeky Forums, what are your protein shake recipes? It looks simple, but I do like other takes on it.

>milk
>whey
>water if I'm cutting

Usually just whey bro. Sometimes I used to rub the crust from my female roommates dirty underwear into my shake and sometimes cereal for sexual energy. Live by myself now sadly.

>2 scoops of fav whey
>2 heaping spoonfuls of peanutbutter
>almond or cashew milk
>1 banana

>lean quark
>banana
>maybe cocoa

>water (tried milk, never mixes well, at least with my brand)
>whey powder
>carb powder
that it. the carb powder is basically sugar and my whey is already very tasty. adding anything more to it would probably just ruin it

>whey protein
>psyllium husk powder (because I don't ever get enough fiber)
>water

2 frozen bananas (ripe!)
protein powder (no flavour)
add about 500ml milk
blend.
>It's fucking fantastic

>warm water
>two scoops chocolate flavor
>chugged in 2.1 seconds
The willpower needed not to puke it out strengthens the mind.

Ejaculate inside.

What brand of whey powder do you use?

>4 scoops of protein
>fill empty space with water
>toss in a few ice cubes if it's hot

then I blend it in my nutribullet thing and slam the whole thing

1st Phorm.
pretty expensive compared to other stuff, but it's worth it due to the quality of whey and the taste.
plus I like to support local companies.

blueberries and bananas, both frozen, spinach, milk and brotein bowder. i add pb if i need the calories, fat or the protein

lmao, you should be paying 60 bucks at most for 5 kilo's
myprotein is great quality and cheap.
>great quality of why lmao!
it's literally a waste product of milk, flashy lables don't make it good quality

>not harvesting it direct from the source

confirmed for not gonna make it

>Greek yogurt
>frozen berries & banana
>almond milk
>Vanilla or fruit flavored protein powder
>Blend

>protein shakes
>not a protein cake

Put in 20 minutes of effort and you can make this chocolate monstrosity. It's 346g carbs, 125g fat, 455g protein for the whole shit - cut it in eighths and you get around the same amount as a shake per slice (540 cals).

Why almond milk and not real milk

pretty much this
Also some frozen fruit are great if they fit the whey

Cake recipe?

What do you guys think of blending oats into the shake?

ingredients:
>346g carbs
>125g fat
>455g protein
mix in bowl and bake until cooked
allow to cool before eating
consume within 8 days

Milk, frozen mango, greek yogurt.
Dunno if whey would fit with this but damn is it good.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

every morning:

>2 scoops myprotein unflavored isolate
>about 1 cup of raw rolled oats
>1 whole banana
>enough unflavored unsweetened almond milk to cover it all

maybe this is a bad shake to have every single morning but it's what i've been doing. if anyone has advice for mods i want to hear it

I'm simple man. Or maybe lazy:

One or two scoops of Myprotein Instant Oats
Two cups vanilla soymilk

Frosting/Garnish:
>4 c. greek yogurt (plain, fat-free) (you can get it with fat but good luck finding it in plain flavor)
>8 oz light cream cheese (room temp for easy mixing)
>1 c. vanilla casein
>3.5 oz dark chocolate (90%, etc.)

Batter:
>2 c. black beans
>.5 c. Syrup (sugar-free)
>2 c. egg whites
>1 c. chocolate whey protein (or any really, there's already a lot of ingredients that are chocolate)
>1 c. unsweetened almond milk
>.5 c. cocoa powder
>.25 c. artificial sweetener (stevia, etc.)
>2 c. oats

Directions:
>Preheat 320 F
>Mix all batter ingredients well
>Grease (w/ butter) and fill two 9 in. cake pans half-way each
>Bake for 35 min.
>Use frosting as filling and also to cover the entire cake

Heads up tho, it tastes more like a brownie than a fluffy cake as you can probably guess from the ingredients.

Awesome! Thanks.

I find that bananas always leave little pecks of stuff after I finish blending it

I'm assuming I'm using a food processor to grind the beans and oats up along with everything else, right?

1+ scoops protein powder
Add water to taste
You sissy bitch

so you're gonna run this dude over in your car and you will be driving out of nowhere. where is nowhere? that doesnt sound like a real place. dont pop a blood vessel trying to try man.

This cake sounds awesome. I think it will taste like black bean and cream cheese dip, but with chocolate flavoring. I substituted the chocolate whey for jalapeños, and added some taco seasoning. A decicious dip for smothering on fritos and pumpernickel bread wedges.

>Milk
>Banana
>1 Scoop of Protein Powder
>Egg whites
>1/4 cup of oatmeal

It tastes pretty good and has a decent amount of calories.

Actually meant 1/2 cup not 1/4 but whatever you get the idea

my face when Veeky Forums is still forking hundreds on the shill of protein powder. you guys ever hear of real food? its sold in the grocery store. the stuff in the outside along the walls is generally pretty good.

nope. you can even mix it with a wooden spoon. Just make sure beans are mashed slightly.

this is your face? i wanna cum on it.

I can't afford meats most of the time and I can't stand tuna, is it bad to use 4 scoops at least three to four days of the week?

It tastes like shit, but now when I've switched to unflavoured whey I don't have to deal with the sweet death aspartame flavour and for some reason it seems to blend better. Down it in one go and then rinse my mouth with water to get rid of the taste that stays behind or the fucking whey clumps that stick to my teeth if the shake didn't blend well.

Sigh... Everyday for the rest of my life am I going to have to deal with almost throwing up before bed...

So I'm guessing you got your black beans from the can?

I thought you were dead, Rich

Yes, cooked it for like 3 min in microwave before mixing in

>One banana
>Two spoons of nonfat greek yogurt
>One big spoon of peanut butter
>One cup of ice
>2/3 cup of milk
>Two spoons unsweetened cocoa power

Should I replace the cocoa powder with chocolate whey, or just add whey to my current recipie? It's delicious as is, but I feel like I'm missing out by not adding any of these protein powders.

lol sorry. no "my face when" is just a way to preface a post to mean you're are disappointed about something. I don't look anything like her. I'm a white guy

Ok I got you now. I've been soaking beans from bags, so I was at a loss in how you can make a cake like that from such dry ingredients.

yes add protein, there's even choc flavored ones. If you completely replace it, you can even save cash from reaching your req protein quicker.

can't fool me sweetie, I'm already to the half way point. what is your name? ive been pretending it was Trinity. haha Im a real big matrix nerd. i doubt youve ever heard of it. most girls just watch ms congeniality

4 scoops and water

Oh forgot to add that I drain my beans before microwaving

Right, so you do soak the black beans. I learned the hard way to make sure the recipe specifies soaking the beans or getting them from the can ahead of time.

Thanks bro!

ew wtf chill man. its just a picture.

chicken breast is cheaper then whey powder

>5 Cups of sugar free syrup

Jesus christ that is disgusting

oh haha i see !

>Milk
>Whey
>Oatz

-crow's eggs
-milk
-vodka

Make it fresh every morning

Re-read that line again bud

Jus depends on your tolerance to dairy holy fuck do you have no insight??

Morning:
>1 scoop protein, any flavor
>4 spoonfuls oatmeal
>2 egg whites
>milk

before sleeping
>1 scoop casein, chocolate is my fav
>1 frozen banana
>milk

The second one is God tier user, the frozen banana gives it this creamy texture that tastes just like dessert and I find it goes better with chocolate

kek

>unflavoured whey
>frozen fruit of choice
>some water for desired thickness

tastes fine, can add honey to make it better or milk instead of water

sigh
we do.
whey is a cheap ultra convenient way of consistently achieving goal protein intake.
meme mutant xforce monster power cum xxl powders are expensive bullshit.
generic unflavoured whey is king.

YEAH I'VE HEARD OF REAL FOOD GOD DAMMIT

5 scoops of whey protein

5 more if i'm cutting

I usually make two at a time in a blender.

Chocolate milk
>1 scoop unflavored whey
>2 tbsp cocoa powder
>1 tbsp maple syrup
>splash vanilla
>fill with milk

Banana milk
>1 scoop unflavored whey
>2-3 bananas depending on size
>splash vanilla
>fill with milk

Flavored protein is for chumps

goal body
that is the perfect body for a male and that is the body girls prefer

you losers cannot convince me that throwing some powder into a shake is as good as eating REAL meat

Most of the time just 1 scoop of vanilla leanfit whey from costco and 300mL of 1% milk (even though the label says to use 250mL).

Sometimes when I feel like busting out the blender I will make a protein smoothie.
>cup of 1% milk
>frozen fruit
>2 tbsp of plain greek yogurt
>1 tsp of chia seeds
>1 scoop of unflavored whey

Or a milkshake
>1 cup of 1% milk
>a scoop or two of ice cream of choice
>a tbsp of natural peanut butter
>1 scoop of unflavored whey

I hate cleaning the blender and I'm out of unflavored whey, but those taste pretty fucking good desu

bananas and strawberries
bananas and peanuts
bananas and melon
avocado

whey is matcha flavored so it goes well with whatever combination that I make. Though it like I was doing a bulk while drinkin all of these.

I eat powder like a real man. Take a big spoon put bag of protein in front of you and eat

why would we feel the need to convince you? why should we give a fuck what you eat?

imagining a manlet or skelly lanklet doing this then bragging on Veeky Forums

how do you know he isnt muscular?

How many scoops you guys take on the daily? I usually take 2/day but fuck man sometimes i crave that shit that i need a scoop as a snack

Raggy needs his scoopy snacks

nice pasta

milk and water? wtf

>milk
>1 scoop of peanut butter protein
> just a pinch of cinnamon

Simple,and tastes great.But dont use water instead of milk,because it will taste like shit.

2-4 scoops of flavored powder
A small swig of milk
1 banana
1 tablespoon of greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons of oat mix
Fill the rest with mango juice