Why didn't you collab with me, big guy? It's sickening, I told you what would happen

>Why didn't you collab with me, big guy? It's sickening, I told you what would happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJyJwlQxvhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

order 66 jason genova

order 66 on jason genova i repeat order 66 jason genova

order sissysis

'pology assepted

>piss

Slap Jason Genova from the grave Rich

>Piece of shit juicehead beats up an actual retarded person because he said mean things online
>Juicehead dies from roids while the retard lives on and continues to compete in bodybuilding and works hard in the fitness industry to entertain all of us
How is Janoy the bad guy here?

Talk shit get hit

He isn't, he's our m'tard

Is that Blaha or Manlet Destiny?

He is a person with special needs. And for anyone to deny that is inexcusable and beyond fucking pathetic. Jason has grown up in circumstances and with disabilities that you have NEVER had. He's clearly a fucked up person, and it goes beyond his mental disabilities.

But to slap the handicap kid? And beat him up in front of a crowd? Rich has always been a piece of shit, they say people change, but people *really* don't change. If you have lived the first 20 years of your life as a cocky, mouthy, insecure, tough guy like Rich, then the next 26 years won't be much different, and we can clearly see with video evidence that Rich was always a scum bag and he's burning in hell right now while his legacy gets tarnished because no one wants to buy 5% if there is no Rich

>orcmode
Is this an actual thing he says?

In his video "Help me rename bearmode" he said that one thing he'd thought of was orcmode.

Man, that was a rough comment section for him

Jason >>> Rich

Jason is a fucking sociopath who throws people who have spent thousands of hours helping him in the trash.

He's slow and a laughing stock, but he's also genuinely a bad person.

unclear that he actually understands what he's doing

How will he recover?

what happened?

Lenny died yesterday

who did he throw in the trash?

who beat up who?

Pls link

T.marc lobliner

We need an official order 66 on Tranny Nate soon, his cookie cutter ways are getting out of hand not to mention he used and abandoned m'lard

This. He used and abused Janoy, and fucked him over in the ass.

why the fuck jason does a 66 on piana for a collab when nate fucked him over
literally unironically retarded

the Prince of Veeky Forums dies and this faggot lives on. life isn't fair

is this pasta? Jason is a total faggot. i bet your the same fuck who advocates letting disabled people in normal classrooms, schools, teams, and work places. but they can't get slapped like everyone else right? He deserved more than that and he knew exactly what he was doing.

we need him for a few more weeks so we can see him fully bloatmaxxed at the ruby

do it for the ment

Dude, it's not legal to slap anyone...

Jason- life threats, constant harassment, and threat to rich gf supposedly, gets his followers to do the same. Tarnishes 5% brand and bad publicity all because he wanted to be sponsored or some shit.

Rich- supposedly didn't know shit about him, i assume he didn't know he was disabled and was first time meeting as the threats started a couple days before expo. But obvs you can see that hes handicap miles away. Tells him off, ask permission for a (slap box) ............ gotta slap the handicap to confuse the morals right babe?

>he never collabed with me
youtube.com/watch?v=rJyJwlQxvhg