Do you have a genetically gifted/ easy to train muscle ?

Do you have a genetically gifted/ easy to train muscle ?

For example for me it's my back muscles. I can fucking do whatever for them and they get pumped and my back is quite jacked. Yet my fucking chest takes twice the work

Hby?

Yeah my pressing is pretty good people say

2pl8 ohp in under a year and that's ohp not push press

def my chest

I just train it normaly and it keeps getting bigger and bigger since day one

The rest is pretty normal

pictures and we judge

My chest develops really fast, never had a problem
conversely my biceps suck

hello, Sal.

Kek, i finally see my pic has been made into a meme
T. The dude who photoshopped zac so little

That's very impressive bro

Lucky

Here

dafuq is going on in your upper back

Wdym dude

Pecs and glutes.

Polar opposite are shoulders and back.

Legs :(

got 4pl8 squat same time as 2pl8 bench

What are you on?

Biceps and legs. When I was a DYEL girls would always look at my biceps and ask if I worked out. I know I have shit biceps for gym standards, but for normie standards I'm "jacked".

First day I walked into the gym, I did a 1pl8 squat ez, lightweight. Less than a month later I was doing 2pl8. During this whole time I was struggling with a 115lb bench.

Nothing

Then you should consider yourself a genetic freak unless you've been st this for a decade. That level of mass with that much vascularity is impressive natty.

it's so red, the veins and the skin
other than that it looks good

It's just my back that's like that. Also I'm short and I'm fucking 36 and have been lifting since I was 17. On and off of course. Never taken anything steroid or test. My family has a shitty history with cholesterol, diabetes and heart disease...it's honestly fucked. I eat super lean and clean and lift ofc. And I drink lots of caffeine.

32 and been on gear at some point 100

my whole body desu

Everything I train can get visibly bigger and stronger from a single session (not just a pump) but I also have a very hard time not to get fat when trying to bulk. I don't want to spend all that time tracking macros so I don't really lift. It looks like bearmode is my genetically intended Veeky Forums mode but I don't want to get there before 40.

Chest, particularly upper chest.

Flyes make me feel like fuckin guile doing sonic booms.

But my back sucks ass. Chest work feels totally natural but I could never get the feel for back exercises.

roid manlet spotted lmao

Nothing. I am just a genetics trash.

My legs. I use to bike everywhere cause I'm poor but I got really into it and just let myself get into it ya know? So I started to enjoy it more and I realized how fit my legs are compared to the rest of my body. So I'm trying to train my legs more and the rest of my body. I can't tell a difference yet fit :(