How do you deal with gym bullies?

How do you deal with gym bullies?
I just want to lift, not people making fun of me just because i'm just starting.

lol what the fuck no one cares what you are doing

>giving a fuck what other people think

Also, this is just a fear that people that don't actually go to the gym have. Almost everyone I know thinks this will happen if they go to the gym, but it doesn't fucking happen. Everyone's too busy doing their own shit or staring at girls asses. And if anyone does bully you, they're a stupid cunt, so who gives a shit.

>gym bullies

Do you lift at a gym with people who have the mentality of 12 year olds?

Have you actually been bullied? Story?

>offer to spot them
>dont

You wait for the Lunk Alarm to go off.

>How do you deal with gym bullies?

You're the fatso at Planet Fitness that stops """""working out"""""" to go to receptionist so he can sound the lunk alarm on people actually working out.

Things like:
>he's looking at me with a mean face
>he keeps making these scary noises with his mouth while he lifts
and the best one
>he's making fun of me because of my weight or how I look (despite the fact that they couldnt care less for a maggot like you)

Literally stop giving a fuck what some nobodies think of you. They're not important, not people you talk to, they're a waste of space. Realize that anyone who's not going to criticize you while presenting ways to alleviate that flaw aren't worth it.

Push on, keep lifting, if they get physical THEN you can start worrying, but at that stage, get physical back.

If however, it goes beyond simply laughing, and they start chesting up, shoulder barging, any form of physical intimidation, consider telling management.

Just put some fucking headphones on and get to work.

Holy kek

>tfw manlets and people I outlift make jokes about me

Maybe he's underage and his gym is also literally his school.

How do I deal with car bullies?

I live in a really small community and some times people I went to school with drive past when I'm trying to run and yell at me. It's really demoralizing and I'm thinking of just giving up on running and doing home cardio instead.

shoot them with a gun hth

I've had that happen more than once while I was running. They're not making fun of you for being fat, they just think it's funny to startle you.

Tire slash time

>get fit
>make fun of dyel faggots with gym bullies

Problem solved

>group of teenagers leans out the window
>run forrest run!
time for murder

happened to me from time to time too, now I have a fantastic job, beautiful based Christian GF and am literally living my dream

meanwhile those car bullies from my neighborhood are working in a warehouse somewhere living in a shared space and going nowhere in life

just make sure you have an escape route if they try to hurt you. think on your feet, literally

Stag at Sharkey's. Love that painting