Where to buy Finasteride cheap online without prescription?

Where to buy Finasteride cheap online without prescription?

I hear there are some Indian pharmacies that sell 5mg that you can divide into 4 pieces and take close enough to the standard 1 mg

just go to a fucking walk in clinic and tell them what you want. it's a cosmetic drug, they'll write you a scrip so fucking fast it's not even funny.

Wait 5 hours for a prescription that will cost a lot hmm

hump

>cosmetic drug
It's actually for prostate cancer primarily, and if you take it without supervision you can fuck yourself up.

isn't there some shampoo that also helps? is it even worth seeing a dermatologist if they really cost $70 a month?

nigger the prescription you can get filled anywhere. if you specifically ask for 5mg proscar prescription, you can go to walmart and get the generic shit they sell, 9 dollars for like 90 tablets.

90x4 = 360. practically a years worth for 9 dollars. don't be an idiot.

Inhouse pharmacy. Enjoy your limp dick.

If in the UK use Doctor Fox. They'll give you an online prescription in about 5 seconds for about £3

I take the 5mg Indian brand and cut it into four and I've been doing that for many years without any trouble.
It's a hair loss drug just go to the doctor and get a prescription its not like they are going to say no.

Mine costs $250 a year but I agree. How stupid would you feel if you lost all your hair and were a bald cuck for the rest of your life because you didn't want to pay to keep it.

how effective has it been? would recommend supplementing anything else?

Thekaneshop

woa what is this. they sell bulk powder?

>it's a cosmetic drug

it's literally what it's used for 99% of the time.

And mostly by transexuals who want to permanently ruin their testicles lowering their testosterone and grow hair at the same time.

cool science bro

back it

Google finasteride and side effects
Also look at how many trannies are going out of their way to get it and get it in large doses.
This isn't a secret bruh.
This is widely known at this point.

i did all that before i hopped on over a year ago.

percentage of people who experience side effects are ~1%. Counter studies have been done that have people taking placebo pills, who still complain of side effects, like they're libido lowering, despite not actually taking finasteride.

people who often experience bad side effects of finasteride are people who take more than 1.25mg/ed. that's because the drug at those dosages are mean to treat prostate cancer and the like, not the desired effect of hair regrowth.

come back when you're more informed, or done trying to justify you baldness

Those counterstudies are produced by the makers of finasteride
And the prostate cancer is due to it actually destroying and lowering their test production which shrinks the prostate

user, to take fina is to chemically castrate yourself for hair.

>Those counterstudies are produced by the makers of finasteride

They're actually completely unrelated to producers of finasteride. You'd know that if you did your research and weren't just trying to bait.

its not good as a tranny drug faggot.

source: i am on it

>1.4% of finasteride takers experienced ED
>5%+ of men have ED while taking nothing
>finasteride 90% effective for hair loss
>tfw cucks will go full JUST based on irrational paranoia

I've been on Fin for 2 years
Had to go to the dermatologist to get prescription
They had me do a blood panel before they would write it.
I do 1mg daily.
Insurance doesn't cover it. I get generic and it's between ~$14 per month.
Dick still works the same. Libido is the same.
Have had pretty decent results. Also do minox foam daily.