Boys I need help. I've just moved to Cambridge, specifically Davis Square. I work in Harvard Square...

Boys I need help. I've just moved to Cambridge, specifically Davis Square. I work in Harvard Square, and am university affiliated through my wife. I moved 3 weeks ago, and I've tried all of the University gyms, and several of the commercial gyms and have yet to find a place with just a simple, reliable weight room, with enough barbells and squat racks to do a proper strength routine. The trend is plenty of group fitness class options, plenty of cardio machine, a modest variety of strength machines, and at the most 2 squat racks.

I've not been able to get a proper workout in for almost a month now. I was hoping some of you might have some knowledge of the area, or could help me with my googlefu to find a worthwhile gym. I'll dump some braphogs for your trouble

Go to the law school gym. Bottom floor has a decent area.

Ignore the MAC, too many pussy fags.

If you have swipe to undergrad housing, Dunster gym has a rack that's never in use, and with a good view of some sweet hunnie bunnys.

If you're really serious, go across the river. 'Uuuuuuge space, maybe 16 racks. If you go during class times, it's empty. I've literally circuit trained with 5 racks at a time.

Post more camel toe.

This picture is making me hungry...and more then a bit rapey.

The law school gym is where I've been going, but the squat rack situation is very unfavorable, and there's no real space to do deadlifts without being a cunt

What's this Uuuuuuge spacious gym called?

It's the athletic facilities across the river mate.

Around the stadium next to the indoor track. Same building (or connected to) as hockey rink.

Check with any student athletes or just map.harvard.edu

what a fucking semen demon my dick

go on.....

Also, give moar camel toe! I'm literally fapping in leverett gym right now.

Kek, some black chick is giving me sideways looks.

ffs OP I'm going soft...more camel toe, I helped you out.

Oh, I didnt realize they have a weight room in there. Thanks m8! They aren't like just for athletes or anything? The fitness website seems clandestine about the presence of this weight room

I'm all out of camel toe, unfortunately, have some muff bulge instead everyone

Holy shit, I actually live near Boston (Brookline, MA). Boston Sports Club (BSC) is great. I work downtown in the financial district, and there's sooooooo many different clubs. Plus, you can easily get a $50/mo, no annual fee membership if you talk to the right people. Great gym, has everything you need

reminder this girl sold herself to a rich fat arab

I would too tbqh

Tps in Malden, top shit.

Is BSC actually solid?

I'm currently living in Seaport and I'm going to EverybodyFights, and its nice but its honestly so damn expensive. Do you know if the South Station BSC is worth going to?

Jesus fucking Christ I would ravage her

Central Rock Gym has a location near Alewife on Concord Ave. More expensive but they've got like yoga classes and climbing as well. If you can make it out to Watertown the climbing is much larger.

Yo that Central Rock is amazing. The climbing walls are great and their lifting area is honestly decent.

I go to the Tufts gym because I'm a grad student there. It's good once the crowd dies down from the back to school rush. We've got seven cages and four oly platforms.
When they were coming I went to MG fitness on Salem street in Medford, but they put up a passive aggressive sign about not using chalk because of me.

>hit unii gym in summer
>never crowded
>forget that school started as i head to the gym
>freshmen getting a pump before class
>crossfit wannabes
>girls taking all the squat racks to show off boot shorts

Who is it?

*sniff*

good looking fit rich arab, what have you going for yourself? hardmode: not being arab doesn't count