What's your PROTEIN™ of choice?

What's your PROTEIN™ of choice?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
amazon.ca/BOBs-MILL-Protein-Powder-Gram/dp/B00OC7UIWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504665840&sr=8-1&keywords=soy protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

Is that good? I see it at Wegmans all the time. Thinking about switching from the ON stuff.

I really like the taste and it mixes very easily. I even just scoop some in my mouth and wash it down with water when I'm in a hurry

Well, I'll grab some and give it a shot then.

what do you prefer?

What's the best protein for keto?

I'm using unflavoured whey, with water and some frozen berries it tastes fine
their flavoured options(got around 20 samples) are all trash except for straciatella and somewhat strawberry cream

also tried prozis and xcore hydrolized and they tasted way better but eh
going to end up buying organic whey next time, 24€ for 400g but I barely use it anyways

the freshly eviscerated heart of your enemy.

>20 servings
>$53
i hate being poorfag

Pic related lightly salted caramel flavor is my pick

Yeah you right
they all contain artificial sweeteners anyways. Flavorless is probably the whey to go

Let me guess - this whey conveniently costs $60 too.

pig seman

buying that shit makes you a poorfag

I live near the I'll pump you up warehouse in clearwater, FL so i go in person and pick em up for like 48 bucks, add in LEO discount and youre solid.

Ok, but I succeeded in school and am not a LEO. What do I pay then? $60?

Also I'll pump you up (full of semen) is the worst company name thought of

Basically yeah, you can go on rule 1's website and use a discount code for cheaper. look on The Supplement Review for discount codes.

Also was it necessary to add in you succeeded in school? I held a 3.5 gpa in college as a finance major but chose a federal agent career path with U.S. Customs and Border Protection because of the benefits and pay.
Can't beat making 87k a year for doing jack shit :^)

you can find it online for like low $20s

amazon.ca/BOBs-MILL-Protein-Powder-Gram/dp/B00OC7UIWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504665840&sr=8-1&keywords=soy protein
cheapest protein out there basically, not as good as whey but it's plenty good. I literally just put it into my mouth and wash it down with water.

Kaizen Caramel Chocolate Chip
London Drugs Whey

Only available in Canada and both are delicious as fuck bruhs

Kek get BTFOd poorfag, hows that school success now wage cuck