All the same day

Reminder that muscles are all lighting and bullshit..

3 pics taken within 15minutes of eachother look at the difference

>Reminder that muscles are all lighting and bullshit
You just barely realized this?

Looks like a 6month transformation Lmao, nah same day legit 5 minutes between photos

Took pics and videos of myself in a dark room w flash and I have no gains ahaha

This is how they con you with transformation pictures

you're an idiot

did you take these pics in a ketchup factory?

>muscles
Which are... Where?

Because?

Show me a natty w bigger arms at 160 6ft

You can tell that this is not a small time in between. Look at the squareness of the pecs and deepness of the traps.

I literally just took them. I will even do it again to prove just for u.

It's all just angles lighting and bullshit

Everyone here, take pictures of yourself in a dark room, unflexed with flash and see your gains flyyy awayyyy

>160
>6ft
>That shite definition when intentionally using optimal lighting
Dude
You look like you've lifted less than a year, 6 months at best.
You have a decent frame idk why you're salty this early in the game before you've even tried to lift
What's the deal? Are you 1200cal bulking and only doing singles? 2x30?
What's the excuse user?
Post those lifts user

230lbs barbell bench for 3 reps, but I use dumbbells for high reps now cos all this low rep shit for strength hasn't built my chest much.

OHP about 140lbs for 5 but now lowering weight for higher volume on that too.

Don't do squats or deads.

Generally do 60 pull ups on back day aswell, can do 12 strict on first set. I guess that's the only other stat I have that's okayish

Idk how old u are but if u think u can get arm definition like the OP in 6 months from smelly you're sadly mistaken

>No squats
>No deads
Injury?
At least do one bro it's not like you don't have potential
Deads are worth it for the posture benefits alone even if you don't use them as a main lift with a high INOL

You're bench + ohp are solid but stop trying to tack on accesories for size, slowly increase your volume or rep range I.e.
3x3 to 3x4
3x4 to 3x5
3x7 to 4x7
4x7 to 4x8
Each workout don't try to rush it and sacrifice form.

Whether you respond better to higher volume or higher reps is gonna be something you learn on your own, but probably higher end 3x12 or etc given what you look like now.

Don't take it the wrong way I was for sure being a dick but I don't want you to waste your potential if you're not gonna be competing in power lifting. 1/2/?/? Is strong enough to start exploring your options without wasting time

There is no recovering from smelly.
stanks Gon stank

To add, if you're not liking how bench +ohp is building, switch to close grip bench, and clean and press. Cleaning will help build that serratus faster and imo close grip bench is better in general

OP here

I try to do squats but I'm a lazy lifter which is why my physique is shitty, I have weeks off often and skip lots of workouts.

Prob will try deads one day never thought about them 2much, will be nice to see quick gains when i actually squat and deadlift.

I know how to progress u don't need to tell me. I stated at 110lbs anorexic benching less than the bar... I had to use like 15lb dumbbells. I now bench over 2pl8 but desu when I go heavy heavy my form is shit and lower reps haven't given me much in terms of mass so literally the other week when I hit my pr of 230lbs on bench I changed my whole routine and now gonna stick w higher volume for 3months and see what my body does.

throw the deads in then, They're fun as fuck and you'll feel like a champ when you pr
Squats aren't fun until you see the gains come in
Nothing wrong with lazy lifting if you're still progressing

How do I do deads in relation to my other work? I usually start my back workout w pull ups.. deads will tire me tf out I won't b anywhere near as efficient at them any more

Gym was just a hobby for me but I really want a good physique now. I'm going to train and bulk hard for 6 more months and cut and hopefully see my abs 4 the first time in my life.

You look like total fucking garbage in every single picture you embarrassing retard

i don't believe you bench 230x3 for a second desu

i dwarfed you when i benched it for 1

Innit mate bullshit

you look like shit in every picture and lighting has nothing to do with this

I still think you're an idiot for starting this thread.
I'm natty at 6ft, 162 lbs

Ay I'm back had to zzzZz.

Start them low, you honestly won't get tired if you build it in at (3x3), start at 1pl8 and add 10 lbs a session it sounds like a lot but you'll be fine, keep it at the end of your workout. Think of it as a crescendo of all your other lifts

I do heavy deads, as a main lift, after ohp, rows, and 5x7 squats. But I do that because when im progressing deads, I want everything firing at max effort, with the last deadlift landing squarely at the most significant drop in stamina and lowest point of CNS fatigue.

This also saves you trouble of warm up deads, although for you since you don't have them clutch yet, warm ups would be a good thing for now, and it's super easy to phase out warm up reps if you ever want to. there's people on both sides of the fence who'd call you a retard for trying to DL a pr 'cold'

Building deads will also build your squat to an extent