If roiding meant having his body and strength then I would not even hesitate for a second

If roiding meant having his body and strength then I would not even hesitate for a second.
This man is my God
youtu.be/WnJd42b3EfI
youtu.be/n_MpLP4AmXw
youtu.be/TX3qgBN_wf4
youtu.be/0fM5R-pOcis

welp i guess you'd better start blasting you insecure little faggot.

there is no real downside to roiding if you do it properly.dont believe bullshit media lies,get on test-e

I just want his shoulders so bad

I met him at the airport. He was a really nice guy and happily took a picture with me.

he OHP'd 350+ lbs in that first video. i can't even ohp 1pl8

Already been hitting the gym hard for the past year and been making great gainz. but damn him lifting his daughter on the shoulders was inspiring as fuck. Hope to be a strong father to my unborn children.

linking that site on 4chins

please delete user. we should try to keep one of the last good fitness forums cancer free

:*
I'm jealous
I've watched it so many times
Yeah it's pretty great

ur right i delete now sorry

TOO LATE
I'M ALREADY THERE

Klokov is natty right? He's never pissed red

altho the owner of that site is a fucking idiot who believes far too much of his own hype. Hes doing a good job outing bad sources dont get me wrong. But he acts like hes the messiah of the /fraud/ community

c'mon son

>mfw watching the second video expecting him to do a snatch and smack his daughter right off his shoulders

I too, am homo for klokov.

His signature press is GODTIER.

Klokov strict pressing over 3.5 plates

nvm already got posted

Roiding without training like you're trying to make the Olympics = fat bear mode double chin coping with beard.

Other than liver carcinomas, you mean. And, you know, other shit.

Klokov is the GOAT presser, especially at his comparatively low bodyweight to e.g. eddie. His all time PR was something between 170-180 kg strict, around the same time in 2010-2011 where he push pressed 225 kg at something around 110 kg bodyweight. Peak human performance

When he screams at his weight it makes me horny