Connor Murphy BALDING

A Chad can only be a Chad for so long.. It seems his steroid usage is finally catching up to him.

He will still be good looking bald or will be able to afford transplants unlike us impoverished weak skulled beta's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aum2NUs7BaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shades of Brandon Frasier.
Goddamn

just

he was a pseudo chad

true chads never bald, never age, live their life before ascending to a higher plane of existance this is a FACT

The roids giveth, the roids taketh.

It's okay to laugh at him imho because he used his physical appearance to torment those around him and now he's losing it.

True Chads are natty

no theyre not
true chad can blast 2 grams of tren without negative side effects

is that venice beach

true chads don't even bother lifting

Where are his traps???? Did he not bother training them because gear made them big enough on their own?

connor murphy is a faggot anyway, i hope he loses all his hair and girls never look at him again

his traps are a good size

over developed ones look dogshit

both of them would have done more lifting than you have

>acne
>bald
>bad gyno
>natty
should i just roid

yip

Agreed, overdeveloped traps make you look like a convict

yep

You're gonna have super gyno acne, your nips will lactate puss

How old is he again? Seems like standard Irish genetics to me.

>t. traplets

Only if you want to improve the aforementioned.

Honest advice:

if not completely bald hop on finasteride + nizoral + rogaine

for gyno, hop on raloxifene 120 mg split twice a day for 2-4 weeks, 60mg until is gone. do this before you start your cycle

as for acne, you could do low dose accutane while on your cycle, or go to /r/skincareaddiction and post a pic of your acne and ask people for routine advice

best of luck

Are there sides of hair orals as bad as people say? Do they affect gains/boners?

>A Chad can only be a Chad for so long

Chads do not go to the gym, because gym is for faggots, they do sports.

>his nonexistent traps are a good size
Fuck yourself faggot.

>mfw and I'm on test, tren, and dbol and my hair isn't budging

Good to know I have at least one thing going for me over this guy.

They aren't bad, they have neither affected my gains nor boners and I started finasteride at 18 and am now 20 and my boners are fine.

So much paranoia around this drug, most of it is retarded, there's like a 3% chance of getting ED from it I've read.

There's always a price for juicing young gentlemen. There's no free lunch

>Even Arnold had open heart surgery

retarded?

Thanks user

this, a true chad has superior genetics and get the body of a roider by just fucking around in the gym twice a week.

that's literally brad and manlet
they're chad tier on the face only

He's natty you fucking retard. He's only balding because he was on creatine

At what point do you shave it all off?

no. he's right.

gyms are for homosexualls. chads get their body from doing sports.

No, brad pitt went to gym for his movies. Every athlete goes to the gym you dumbass.

Tom Cruz literally wears 6 inch heels and is a bat shit scifi religion fanatic
Brad Pitt is a 5'11 manlet who just got cucked

>>mfw and I'm on test, tren, and dbol and my hair isn't budging
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*pause*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is there any reason this guy just doesnt hop on fin? Would it interfere with his roid use?

Could be a fear of the sides, or just too lazy/doesn't think he needs it

wow just look at those bappers

>tfw my hairline looks like this
>tfw i dont actually care because i'm not a faggot who has based his whole life around how he looks

they lift, but with other athletes and trainers, not in pleb gyms.

chads have professional athletic trainers from a young age telling them how to do everything perfectly.

Male pattern baldness is pretty sexy actually. As long if it's not too much

MILKIES MILKIES
user WANT MILKIES!!!

Norwood 1 or a 'mature' hairline is pretty normal and can look good on most men. connor is going into JUST tier though.

I wonder what she'd look like with 25% body fat

>tfw naturally largetraps
>no lats
i dont know how to feel about this lads

I wonder what her pusy smells like

You wouldn't be able to smell it over the underbelly stench.

it is a well known fact that gyms are exclusively for homos, it was invented by the ancient assfuckers themselves.

>there are people who don't think Connor Murphy is on gear

This board is so full of insecure gymcels. If you're worried about another man's hair line, then your lifts are baby shit. Guaranteed. No exceptions.

Better to live 1 day a lion than 100 years a sheep

Just after your soul has slowly died.

>eceleb shit
incels was a mistake

I feel so bad for brads daughter for being shamed for blonde hair and blue eyes so much she's a he at 8 years old.

me in the back

This is how Chad's actually work out, this and the fact that he has superior genetics means he looks better than all of Veeky Forums while not being anywhere near a gymcel freak (lmao enjoy looking like a literal cow you fucking retard)

youtube.com/watch?v=Aum2NUs7BaQ

He is a Chad physically, but he is such a cringey autist, it hurts

That's an ok hairline. It's just that he's clearly rapidly receding so it's gonna be worse soon

Though honestly we shouldn't be taking so much joy in this.. roasties are cruel enough without your fellow man dumping on you also

That's not a Chad. He is too elegant for that. This is an Alexander.

>This is an Alexander.
hmm, yeah.. the eurochad

Notice how he is also profoundly introverted and autistic, take note personality copers and PUAcels

>he used his physical appearance to torment those around him
?????????? This is the most cucked shit I've read

IM GOING BALD AT 23 WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you develop your traps too much it makes your v-taper look smaller.

Neither would get a second glance if they weren't famous. Overhyped 6s. 7s at most.

PLEASE post a picture of yourself lmao

Wut. He has zero definition in his traps.

Because they don't cause you to go bald. If you're genetically inclined to go bald they simply speed it along.

He hasn't showed up at UT Austin recently. I wonder if this is why.

Connor isnt even close to chad. The dude is a Veeky Forums social autist sperg

Why lift when its all about the Jaw and Neck

No but really, how much does it need to be receding/balding before you def need to shave? E.g. I don't think the youtube chad needs to shave yet, but any opinions?

What's so funny, hairlet?

I know. That's what I meant.

You can shave it even if you aren't balding...

The Roids giveith, the roids takeith.

You are only as old as your hairline, remember that kiddos. While it may take 3 years to get what you can in 1 on gear. In the long haul.

Who really wins?

they lift bro, 5 times a week they lift. The fuck is wrong with you

No one like that exists

Weightlifting and powerlifting are sports, literally.

It's a well known fact that homosexuality was illegal and punishable by death in almost all of ancient Greece, only the city state of Sparta tolerated it.
Oh, except I guess it wasn't known to historically clueless morons like you.

shhhh don't challenge their alternative agenda driven cope history.
BAD GOY
Faggotry and cross dressing is beautiful and natural.

you are just like girls, fucking pathetic. kill yourselves if you care about someone else's hair

He is banned from UT

I haven't looked into where the meme comes from that ancient Greeks would have been tolerant of homosexuality, but I wouldn't be surprised of Hollywood kikes made it up just because of how fucking triggered they are at Europeans and our achievements.

Same about Rome, we are taught in schools about "Roman degeneracy" like "vomitoriums where the gluttonous Romans would have orgies and eat too much food, vomit it and then eat more" but then you do some actual reading about Rome and realize a vomitorium is nothing more than the entrance door to an amphitheatre. My history teacher actually taught our class this fiction about vomitoriums.

Our education is full of these kind of falsehoods made to create the illusion that pre-Semitic culture Europe was degenerate, when it was the complete opposite.

for you

if you even sense kike, there is kike there.

You already know, they even change their last names and use false names because they know

kil me

Why does Brad Pitt look like Kurt Cobain in this picture...?

>tfw have the same shitty hairline
>tfw stopped giving a fuck a long time ago

Why does Connor remind me of this fucker so much?

Pic relared

>tfw your name is actually Alexander

I think you're finally starting to get it.

lol

T. A guy that frequents a board about male physiques xDDDDDDD

I've had no sides aside from achy balls in the first week