You could have been a Chad if you decided to wrestle in school

You could have been a Chad if you decided to wrestle in school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mI45vYieoz8
youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would have ended up where I am, only better at BJJ.

My one regret is that I didn't wrestle though. If I had known how much better it would have made me at grappling I would have done it all 4 years.

not OP but I somewhat agree that wrestlers were the most alpha group in both high school and college. They were crazy, but no one fucked with them

and they all ended up being closet gay

Chads are some of the most miserable life forms on this planet. I'll take my self realized misery and warm heart with high hopes for a wonderful life over that dull, boring and evil existence.

These people are fuck ugly btw

>wrestling other men to the ground in tight clothes
>closet

Chess team I take it?

Who are these goofy looking freaks OP? They look like cartoon characters.

Senior in high school here. Is it too late for me? Never done wrestling or any sports really besides playing basketball with friends

I did. Now, because of it, I love weed and ironic humor, think I can beat up nearly everyone I encounter, and have strange eating habits.

>Openly admitting to being underage.

Enjoy your ban.

>wrestling
>beat up

Then you get handled by someone who knows BJJ

>BJJ beating Wrestling
Kek, you'd better be joking, buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=mI45vYieoz8

I graduated in 2010 but I turned 18 in high school

>greaser chad

I'm so confused

Brainlet I take it?

>implying I didn't wrestle in school

Probably quite a few of us around here did

I'm telling Meredith you posted this

I'm confused enough about my sexuality without being groped by dudes at a period of my life when I was the horniest.

My school didn't have wrestling. I did play rugby though until my own teammate broke my rib by standing up instead of pushing forwards in a scrum putting my knees into my chest (I played hooker)

Sad times m80s, it's around the time I started playing world of Warcraft every day and skipping school because I couldn't work out.

Fuck that guy

>football conditioning coaches and wrestling coaches were bros
>football players did nothing but talk shit about wrestlers
>coaches decided to do a joint training exercise
>whole day focused on takedowns and proper takedown techniques
>used to wrestle 152, walked around 162ish
>spent the whole practice slamming arrogant football bros
>two on one arm control suplexing big samoan dudes twice my weight

Gods I was strong then

We had a scrawny 105er who had wrestled since middle school pushing dudes 270lbs+ out of a sumo circle with ease. They never talked shit about us again.

youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM

jews are not Chads

I was going to say something along those lines but didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings

I am still mad at myself for not eating properly and not exercising with a proper routine earlier. This shit should be in parenting books.

I wish I wrestled in high school. Definitely the most mentally challenging sport and I can appreciate that now that I'm older.

However, I did have a friend who wrestled in high school. We were high one day and I loved to talk shit when I was high. I said something that pissed him off so he tried to take my down but couldn't do it because I had about 50lbs on him and for some reason it had me dying laughing the whole time.

why

you say that like its a bad thing

I know that feeling. Takedowns are definitely the missing link in my game right now. Not to mention the massive amount of pressure wrestlers are able to summon in the weirdest angles.

promising theory

he sucked cock tho

>implying i want to be a chad
>implying i don't want to surpass chad, become the one who cucks chads

All the wrestlers in my school were manlets. I don't think a kid over 5'6'' did it.

>if you decided to wrestle in school
I thought about it and didn't do it junior year because I was self-conscious about my noodle arms. Also the ringworm outbreaks were offputting.
Then senior year a friend reassured me and I decided I was going to do it, if only because I was insanely flexible and would probably be able to pull off some stupid hax shit.
But that ended up being the first year our school had winter track. Ended up doing cross country, winter track, then spring track. Team took first place in the spring divisionals for the first time in long time.
My only definite regret is that I pulled my hamstring/groin near the end of winter track and couldn't do the hurdles at divisionals. Had a nasty limp for a month and went to physical therapy twice a week for 1-2 months.

In hindsight, our coach really only knew how to train mid distance and long distance runners. He didn't know the proper ways to teach jump or hurdle form, and didn't teach us how beneficial weight training could have been. If he had, perhaps I would have done upper body exercises back then. And then perhaps with upper body muscles I would have lacked less self-confidence. And then perhaps, I too, could have been a Chad.

I would wrestle but I always here horror stories from people about weight cutting, starving yourself, etc. t. permabulker

You are too late. You'll be competing against guys who have been doing it for years, you'll get smoked

That's a high T fella right there

Major cope

Did you go to a minority school or something? We had a pretty diverse height range on my high school team

Being this stupid.

The wrestling team at my school was nothing but weirdos. I can't think of one person that could've been considered close to a full on "chad". The coaches were also major assholes; the football coaches could be assholes too, but they were at least funny about it. The wrestling coaches took themselves way too seriously.

OK Kid

Just practice the double leg and fireman's carry until you are comfortable with them. 99% of takedowns are one of these two.

>being this new

>Necklets BTFO

*Fuck chads