Is there any benefit to not drinking coffee?

Is there any benefit to not drinking coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

iarc.fr/en/media-centre/pr/2016/pdfs/pr244_E.pdf
healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to several studies, coffee may be responsible for cancer.

Also coffee is made by slave work in third world countries and destroys the environment.

Stay with water.

No caffeine addiction

>Also coffee is made by slave work in third world countries and destroys the environment
That's a good thing

>Also coffee is made by slave work in third world countries
sold! drinking coffee everyday for the rest of my life now

>people are still wondering why there are more and more refugees every year

Right, because Syria is REALLY worked up over that sweet coffee

Do you just repeat everything your faggy professors tell you?

because we feed and pay for them to breed rather than let them die of their own accord

You can relax in knowing that you will never work as a police officer.

>According to several studies, coffee may be responsible for cancer.

Got any links? I've seen numerous studies suggesting otherwise (that coffee actually reduces certain types of cancer) but I'm still skeptical.

Take for example
iarc.fr/en/media-centre/pr/2016/pdfs/pr244_E.pdf
>After thoroughly reviewing more than 1000 studies in humans and animals, the Working Group found that there was inadequate evidence for the carcinogenicity of coffee drinking overall. Many epidemiological studies showed that coffee drinking had no carcinogenic effects for cancers of the pancreas, female breast, and prostate, and reduced risks were seen for cancers of the liver and uterine endometrium.

>refugees come from Syria
It's Africa and they come because of poverty which was caused by Western companies.

We pay them just enough so they can barely survive. Coffee prices or in general all prices of products coming from these countries need to triple to let them have a decent life. If they have enough money for a good retirement they won't need to have 10 babies to take care of them once they're old.

You might want to stop wearing clothes then kiddo, they do the same shit in China and other Asian countries

Most cheap coffee comes from South America.

That is absolutely not why they have 10
Babies. They do it because hey are mindless animals who have avg iqs of around 70.

>wanting refugees to survive
??????

China's economy is doing great and they have good birth control. You cannot compare them to Africa.

So, do African Americans have ten babies as well? If not, why not if their iq is really so low because of genetics?

Whiter teeth

>wanting poor people to be less poor and therefore reducing the number of refugees

/pol/, try to use logic once in a while

Don't expect an answer. He the faggot spouted out that it causes cancer because you can claim that about anything.

Your study shows nothing about coffee causing the oppression of non-white people, so he won't know how to comment on it.

You're bitching about people not being paid to produce coffee, yet you turn a blind eye to the Chinese they do literally the same exact thing and treat their citizens like trash. But it's okay because their ecomony is "doing well". You have no clue what you're talking about, just like the typical college aged liberal.

>So, do African Americans have ten babies as well? If not, why not if their iq is really so low because of genetics?

not even who you are responding to but they abort over 1000 a day.

>if they don't need babies they won't have more babies than white people

Thank you for proving my claim.

Yes they do the ones who are professional welfare leeches make a killing out of it. Also the black community has the highest rates of abortion, which they wouldn't have if they had any inkling of self-control or knew what a fucking condom was.

Whoops, Was meant for

>not just letting them die for mistakes they made and practices they chose to follow
>never been to /pol/ just not stupid

I think his point is that they don't have access to abortions as much in Africa, not that they need them less.

I guess even /pol/ would be willing to pay for free abortions in all African countries.

lmao - coffee has been proven to have anti-carcenogenic properties and many other health benefits in moderate doses. Keep trolling newfag

Coffee is really hard on your digestive system.

We're talking about real coffee, not instant shit, right? Instant is mosty filled with Theobromine, google that shit up.

>Destroying the environment is good
It's not gonna be that good when we all fucking die user.

>According to several studies, coffee may be responsible for cancer.

Is there anything left that several (((studies))) haven't connected to cancer?

The people who conduct those studies are incentivized to produce novel, shocking results and disincentivized to peer-review.

>According to several studies, _______ may be responsible for cancer.
insert anything edible

not immediately wanting to take a dump

proofs?

better sleep,replaced it with green tea,sleeping like a baby,feeling more energetic

>pfffft this blue-pilled
they come because of the globalists

The ability to have a good night's sleep

Just had another cup of coffee because of this post, had a lot of fun imagining some rando pajeet picking picking my coffee beans, shipping them off to a big conglomerate that assraping him with the price, going home and sleeping on bed that is on the ground, all dirt and hungry.

Feels good man

if it's brewed in aluminum could lead in cancer cells to form, but, if you brew it in a glass container it should be fine, but be sure to drink decaf, if you really need a fix just drink white or green tea, if you actually have the money, go for matcha it has like 200 times the antioxidants of green tea

kek

drink psylocibin tea

>reduced inflammation
>reduces risk of heart disease
>reduces risk of parkinsons
>cancer risks tenuous at best.
Yeah bro don't drink it.

>brewed in aluminum could lead in cancer cells to form

Citation HEAVILY fucking needed.

3 of the 4 of those things are not caused by coffee, only made worse by it. Stop being a genetic failure.

Nutrition student here. All I can tell you based on my current knowledge is that black coffee has antioxidants in it which basically protect against inflammation in the body, regarded as being possibly cancer-preventative. You can drink upwards of 3-4 cups of 8oz black coffee a day (a good example of a serving is one Full mug of hot, black coffee or one medium iced coffee with cream and sugar)
Drinking more than 3-4 servings in a day contributes to diuretic effects, which basically means just drink am extra glass of water for every extra coffee.
Only cons I can think of are either developing a mild caffeine addiction, increasing your risk of heart palpitations or anxiety if you are susceptible to such things
The biggest downside is the loads of cream, sugar, and flavor syrup that people drink with it.

>Tl;dr
>Pros: energy, antioxidants, counts as fluid intake
>Cons: sugar and cream in excess, nervousness/anxiety, diuretic effect of excess coffee

>Not knowing that harmful metals irreversibly bind to enzyme active sites and compete for binding with substrates, halting metabolic pathways and causing a buildup of toxic byproduct in the blood that does not get removed naturally
Fuck your cancer fearmongering

There are a lot of pseudoscientific memes ITT about not drinking coffee.
>Is there any benefit to not drinking coffee?
Not gaining health benefits
>Got any links? I've seen numerous studies suggesting otherwise (that coffee actually reduces certain types of cancer) but I'm still skeptical.
>Yeah bro don't drink it.
Dietary memes aren't a reason to not drink it
This
There aren't any
>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine

Not him but you're a fucking retard. Just google pubmed aluminium, it's a toxic metal. And besides cancer, it's also linked to alzheimer.

>one type of aluminum means all aluminum is toxic.

>He thought "pubmed aluminium" was a type of aluminum

SAD !

>Is there any benefit to not drinking coffee?

Idependence and control over your body and mind.

>i just cant wake up without coffee in the morning xD
>ughhh, i get headaches if i dont get coffee

do you really want any substance on this planet you are physically addicted to? nicotine, alchohol, drugs, sugar, coffee, they all variy in how bad they are, but at the end of the day an addiction is an addiction

Green Tea and Coffee are anti-cancer and great reducers of all-cause mortality. The only downside I can think of is drinking either too close to bedtime.

>It's Africa and they come because of poverty which was caused by Western companies.

what are you talking about?
western companies built the whole infrastructure. schools and hospitals. central government.
gave them jobs.
look at pictures of these places in 50-60s. its like a first world country
but retarded apes still fucked it up. expelled white people and now beg for money.

if not by us theyd still be playing with rocks and sticks.

You've never had to take a hard, massive, dump after drinking a cup of strong coffee?

Thats actually funny

the only reason there are more and more refugees is because of a dozen kikes and women in an office somewhere.

I was pre-schizophrenic when I used to drink 10 cups of coffee a day. It was really concentrated too, at least 3 grams of caffeine per day. I drank 8 cups for breakfast and 2 for lunch. I always had to shit. I had to go to bed really early and just lay there for 2 hours in order to fall asleep normal. Drinking coffee on a regular basis, even 1 cup a day, is really just a sign that something in your life is whack.

>destroys the environment.
If you're so concerned with the environment you should go vegan.

this, it's pretty funny.

Coffee is bad for your teeth and leeches calcium from your bones if you drink it black (this can be counteracted by drinking it with milk). It's physically addictive and you will begin to feel symptoms of withdrawal without it.

Also, drinking too much can increase your heart rate and negatively affect your sleep.

Other than that, it's delicious and pretty good for you.

>science BTFO

I drink coffee because I enjoy the taste and it's part of my morning ritual. However I feel not detriment if I skip my morning cup, except maybe my shitting schedule is thrown off a bit.

Nigger I don't give a fuck about giving the third world a good life.

This. Though caffeine helps my constant background headache for a week till I'm addicted and coffe just fucks my entire sleep schedule.

If you drink coffee daily you will lose power after time. It will make you sleepy and weaker, you will also have more problems sleeping in general.

There is no real benefit to drink coffee apart from that is taste good and smeels yummy.

Overall coffee in inferior and make you a weakling. If you are a true man, you drink pure water and nothing else. Fucking pussy.

>Also coffee is made by slave work in third world countries and destroys the environment.
Good. I hope lots died gathering beans for my morning roast.I'm going to consume more in the hope I'll speed up that death rate.

>I was pre-schizophrenic when I used to drink 10 cups of coffee a day.
>Drinking coffee on a regular basis, even 1 cup a day, is really just a sign that something in your life is whack.
You may not be the best example.

>TFW nutrition student and this chart sums up my education

>an item can't increase risk of some cancers while decreasing others

>3000mg a day
>daily intake should be no more than 200mg
Bet you had jitters worse than a parkinson patient

>Also coffee is made by slave work in third world countries and destroys the environment.
i should drink more coffee to help fix overpopulation

Your heart will last longer.

Honestly you could easily live without eating/drinking anything on that list.

That's as wrong as wrong can get. Aluminium is a trace element in the body, unless you're drinking aluminum shavings, there is no worry about it leeching into the beverage and causing cancer.

The only way a majority of heavy metal build up occurs is because another function of your body ISNT working.

>Not knowing the body excretes trace amounts of metals in urine and faeces.

Funnily enough Iron is the only metal in the periodic table that can't be excreted once it is absorbed.

The best part about not drinking coffee is looking forward to a cup of coffee.

There is no downside to caffeine addiction other than headaches when you stop taking it. Unless you have toilet issues then your ficked already so no downside. Girls say it makes your cum bitter so theres that too i guess.

>tfw i have ~400mg and feel absolutely fine
I have more issues with sugar than caffeine

I recently cut from 12-16 cups a day down to 6-8. Turns out when you drink that much coffee it doesn't matter how much water you drink you're still dehydrated

Now I drink a liter for every 2-3 cups I drink. I feel fifty times better now. Still want to end up needing only 4-6 cups a day

>12-16 cups

holy shit m8. Have you had any days without coffee recently? If so, headache must have been brutal

Yup, I always hear women & numales talk like this. Chad doesn't need coffee.

What the fuck mate

You'd have to LITERALLY be drinking coffee every hour you're awake

I was hospitalized for dehydration back in June and went a day without coffee even though they told me to go at least 3 to 4 days without. It wasn't that bad
6-8 cups with breakfast
1-2 on first break at work
2-4 with lunch
1-2 on last break
Sometime come home put what was left in the pot in a cup microwave it and drink it preworkout

This is a meme. I drink about 6 espressos every day and have the whitest teeth.
Just brush em twice a day and have them cleaned every 6 months to a year

How fucking long is breakfast for you 6-8 cups God bless. Like from a purely time standpoint unless you're chugging that shit it's going to take a while.

Fuck, mate, that's insane

Bet you were shitting your brains out lel

You're just full of questions, generally I make my coffee first so I can drink a cup or two while I make breakfast. Then a couple actually with breakfast. After I finish breakfast I refill my cup and drink while watching the morning news. The mugs I use are slightly more than a cup

this was my first question tho. pls be safe

This is the weirdest part I used to have a couple cups in me before I could take my morning dump. But my piss was usually orangish yellow

noone cares that youre so noble as to take the easy route in life and bully people for a living. cops make their jobs out to be something so hard when really it's just them bullying the fuck out of people all day.

Fucking love coffee (been drinking it since I was 13--and not the shitty frap kind) but I had to quit drinking it every day when I went keto because I couldn't sleep. Now I just drink tea in the morning and save coffee for days when I'm particularly wiped or having a late night.

according to several studies, several things you consume will give you cancer.
i've stopped giving a shit.
by the time it affects me, we'll probably have a cure for cancer anyways.

Holy shit user, you can't be this retarded.

Chan's blood is caffeinated by his robust liver automatically so he has no need for coffee and can fuck Stacey all night because of it

im confused, which three?
is the positive effect from coffee worsened or the disease?
bls be more pacific in your posts

No, never

You do realize police do drink coffee? Well, atleast in nordic countries.

Drinking coffee before a workout is a great energy boost and helps to burn fat if you don't put cream or sugar in it.