What do you guys think of cut off shirts?

what do you guys think of cut off shirts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpb_vlvQCeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay. wear it.

They don't show off your traps as well as a well fitted, but not too tight, t-shirt.

If you can pull it off then go for it. If not people might make fun of you in their heads but that's about it

Sexy. I love seeing the nips of fit guys

retarded douche clothing. there's much better ways to show off your body.

LEWD

my gym allegedly forbids exposed nipples.

but look like an actual bear with also man skin flaws rather than aesthetic, so im jelly of those that could wear them

Impractical. I'm there to lift, not look like a faggot.

Tbh nothing beats a well fitting t shirt for showing off gains.

People too poor to afford tank tops.

I think they look gay as fuck and just get that much more sweat on everything. Just wear gym clothing or if you really want to look gay get a wrestling/powerlifter leotard or do the man leggings hoodie thing I keep seeing. Just don't be non-committal about it.

>not lifting in wool suit

you srsly don't want to pull chicks

faggy and tryhard. just wear a tight tshirt.

>man leggings hoodie thing
What?

I have stretch marks near my arm pits so sleeveless shirts are stupid and nobody should wear them.

tryhard

sage

If you're big enough you don't need gay stripper clothes to show off your gains.

gay

Unless you are out doing physical labour it's just a trashy way to show off.

Men and women are commanded to dress modestly, as from the word of our LORD.

but what if your lord demands blood and skulls?

100% gay

this is what I do

but I'm also still kinda fat I just have arms now.

usually only wear it on weekends, or when doing outside/yard work

What do you think we lift for user?

I wear them often but I've cut them so my nips don't get exposed. I sweat a decent and start to breakout on my chest though so it's more for personal reasons. Also I look good in them

so fucking gay

Absurdly homoerotic.

Put your nips away gay boy

Your not wearing a shirt you put in a washing rag

I'm not big enough to wear them yet.

It's something americans wear, it's funny because a shirt like that is pretty sexual in a gay way, but the people that wear it are macho footballplayers etc. Americans are a strange bunch

Nah, the LORD wanted us nekkid. Getting dressed was the original sin.

They're no worse than tank tops if you're not cutting them into the middle so that your nipples are exposed (luckily I've never seen anyone do this)
If you cut it all the way down the sides you may look like a tool but a reasonable distance with a soft shirt is very comfortable and light
I wear them because I like to admire my serratus anterior, and a normal tank top doesn't quite expose it

I don't wear them myself but I don't mind people wearing them in hot weather

What is wrong with normal clothes?

Why is it always "gay" when a guy wants to show off his body?

There is something about the nipples poking out that make it more erotic, but in the way that women are erotic when they were lingerie. It would be less erotic to just go shirtless.

Well, I'm a metalhead, so wearing shirt with cut sleeves its very common in metal community. Thats a bonus chance to show off my gains without being called try hard, since every skinnyfat dyel does it too.

because showing off your body overtly is a feminine trait, genious

looks like a big bib

The animal kingdom disagrees with you

rediculous

nigger did you think i was talking about peacocks and big red-arsed baboons

youtube.com/watch?v=tpb_vlvQCeA

sorry, are you think stripteases and lapdances as a masculine activity? use youre words big boy

It's after school hours and underage anons still use "gay" as a general insult to anything they don't like

Booty shorts for guys

Wear it if you have no self respect

It's 2017. It's socially acceptable for men to self-objectify. Women are into it.

Look at the men in that clip and look at how the women go crazy for them. Would those women describe those men as feminine? No.

>showing off your body overtly is a feminine trait
This comment is bullshit. That was my point.

because of who you're showing it off to. There's no way you could think it's cool in an unironic sense and everyone knows that.

>look at how the women go crazy for them
>at an event they paid to get into

Fucking hate them. Looks like absolute garbage.

Cookie cutter normie wear: "I want attention and care more about how i look than how much or how intensely I am lifting." Only people i see wearing them are pathetic little teenagers. How about instead of using your time cutting your cute little outfits, you eat more or lift more.

>I want attention and care more about how i look than how much or how intensely I am lifting.
Is this a bad thing? Except the attention part

they're gay because the guys I see wearing them never have any body hair. so either those guys shave their bodies or they're biologically women. either way they're gay

It's always DYELs wearing them and it looks awful on them.

t. DYEL

On my experience, there is only 1 person who wears this on the gym. It's the biggest guy there.

Tbqh, i think most of the posters talking shit about this shirt are those who couldn't pull off that look.

Wasn't really talking about gym, more in general. I can't pull off the look because I'm not massive, and neither are any of the DYEL that keep wearing this crap desu

Alpha male shit.
Triggers liberals and nu-males swole lefr

Only wear it if u have the body tho

T.dyel

desu if i had muscles i would never wear a shirt

Breezy.

Seconded, what are you trying to describe?

shut the fuck up dominican ive seen your bitch ass long enough to know that your stats are shit and you know fuck all about lifting

It's stupid. Go shirtless and acquire Stacy.

Otherwise wear a tight shirt and be uncomfortable like the woman you are. I don't need more of your sweat on the equipment because you think dressing like them will get you attention. Go everyday if you're trying to show off, showing cleavage because you want to be more confident is redundant if your gains haven't already made you so.

Also most the people I see with them have beginner pecs and weak abs; it's like a push up bra or yoga pants for freshly non dyels

Disgusting

>Why is it always "gay" when a gay wants to show off his body?
FTFY