ITT:Nightmare Fuel

Not ever fucking someone like this

Your favorite gym has closed down permanently.

leg press webm's

Wow!

ITS CALLED QUESO!

tfwnogf

I might actually off myself if this were to to me

Not by choice

I have fucking ptsd when it comes to legpress, anytime I ever see someone either in real life or in a video using it I instantly think they'll lock-out and fuck up their legs
legitimately start shaking

I was using a sort of iso leg press (not sure what it's really called) and accidentally locked my right leg for a second. I don't use super heavy weight but it was still scary. Can't imagine being that person that locks their legs like that every time INTENTIONALLY. Can you not tell you're gonna snap your shit?

>Invest year of training, eating and progressing
>GRIND your stats to 3/4/5 plaet
>still look dyel

Literally my biggest fear

>Invest summer lifting and bulking
>Finally at rejectable numbers
>Decide to cut because I just look fat
>Watch lifts bomb because I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to eat or sleep

>nightmare goggles
>everything looks the same

Did he call her a bad word?

>doesn't know how to eat or sleep
Are you me? I literally have the worst schedule with that
>wake up 5-7pm
>feels bummed out rest of the day cause I missed the whole day
>dinner at 2-4am
>fall back asleep 7/8/9am
>cycle repeats
Help

>grinding to stats
>focusing on strength over aesthetics
no shit

do you have a job that kepes you up all night or are you just a bum

The latter probably

Just stay up for 24 hours one day and your set
its really not hard with energy drinks and shit and you can even through an hour nap in there

By doing this he puts his body into emergency reproductive mode, resulting in an 500% incresed testosterone production for the following month.

ALREADY HAVE THO

Nah son, I know that tumbnail

I have never watched it and probably never will. just from reading the reactions I will avoid that webm for my entire life and refuse to watch it because it will surely haunt me until they day I take my last breath.

It's not that bad. You'll have seen worse on the internet before.

You pussy.

I have seen people getting shot
I have seen people getting decapitated
I have seen people getting their nails ripped off
I have seen all kinds of repulsive, disgusting shit, but nothing, fucking nothing makes me feel as uneasy as someone snapping their legs during leg press

Don't curse me user.
All I live for nowadays is to experience the beauty of titcows.

Mirrors

It's like watching a nut crack video, you just clench a lil and thats it, nothing extreme

I am afraid of leg day now. do not watch that user

>Last chick I banged was unironically like this
>Slightly smaller tits but still too damn big to fit in my hand
>tfw had great personality and smarts to boot
Fuck

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>entire gym is somehow situated so that the leg press can always be seen wherever you are
>literally mfw everyone locks out
>literally mfw I know some day it'll be the last time someone walks normally to that leg press

>My feels if i ever have to move and don't have room for my rack

FUCK

HELP
ok so im in the marines. i just got a deployment opportunity to help with irma relief. Im in college too. return date is to be announced. but i have to say whether im in or not TONIGHT. WHAT DO I DO. IF ITS LIKE LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS ILL FAIL THIS SEMESTER

>mfw my dog will die someday

>make a life memory helping people in need, easy brag opportunity for atleast a year

>finish out a college class you're not paying for and can easily redo without paying for it a second time

hmm.. I wonder why you guys get shit for being dum dums

Go help you stupid nigger, you can finish that course later

i am paying for it marines dont give you any money to go to school. thats airforce

Prank, prosthetic leg.

It's not fair

do it still. Help lives or have to spend some extra money in the long run?

The memories and experience are more valuable