Where do I get clothes that fit a muscular physique? I'm 24 and don't want to dress like a kid

Where do I get clothes that fit a muscular physique? I'm 24 and don't want to dress like a kid

A tailor

If you're natural and not a fatass you should be fine fitting into whatever you want

Go to different retailers and try on shirts. If you want to show off those 'ceps wear sleeveless or tanks. It's really just as easy as trying it on and seeing what fits you best.

a clothes shop you retard

Not true if you actually have been lifting for a solid 5+ years and actually have built up a decent amount of muscle mass.

buy shirt
if it's too big, lift until you fill it
it can't never be too small since it just makes you look bigger that's why i biuy children clothes

Try to go for the chill look if you wanna get the girls. Baggy jeans, and a dirt band T-shirt. If it's winter, throw on an over-sized hoodie for the really chill look. Girls need to know they can kick it cool with you.

there it is

Please be a pasta

>t. 25% bodyfat

Here is perfect example.

If your lats and quads fit into normie shirts and pants even at

I also hat it when the shirt is too lose around my waist. But still not ripped enough for full on stretch athletic gear.
Most of the time shoulders are to tight and waist to big.
I found jack and jones sometimes has a more fit taper bit you just habe to try ever single piece of clohthing first.
Or bite the apple and let a set be tailored. Normaly the more you buy the cheaper it gets

Thats what bigger shirt sizes and athletic cuts are for. No one needs to buy special clothes unless they decide to become a roided out freak.

I feel like I'm the only one that would want to dress like the first pic just to hide my gains. Dressing with tight clothes feels uncomfortable imo

You and me both
But i do like tight fitting sweaters

Slim fit and custom fit tees .and go then go to a tailor for slight adjustments

Some of shirts fit like that
>snug around chest/upper back
>not fitted around arms
I have fitted tees too, depends on how I feel that day

This
>not hiding your power level

rick owens

this is great lmao

Oh well.

I stay around 10% bodyfat year round, was also shredded when I got married.

My tailor commented on having to make special changes due to my back/shoulders to waist size.

I know the mesotypes are a meme, but theres a tiny bit of truth to them, in that some ectomorphs have that really narrow shoulders, I have very wide shoulders naturally, so lifting made it even bigger.

Veeky Forums BTFO

Couldn't agree more, taking my shirt off and drowning in the surprised gasps is one of the few pleasures I have in life

I go by left fit instead of right
i don't like the whole homo/powerranger/buffed look
same with the compression training gear

>taking my shirt off and drowning in the surprised gasps is one of the few pleasures I have in life
Y-yeah that's why I like to wear baggy clothes t-too

If your shirts don't fit you can take them to be altered.

The reasons celebs almost always look good in their clothes is cause they have been altered to fit them properly. Likewise with magazine models. They are not just wearing the off the shelf shit

I'd chill with him.

son of a tailor dot com (no spaces, feckin spam filter)

I have proportions like a Marvel villain (and not in a good way either) and they make me shirts that look almost painted on. Good stuff.

As for pants, I just shop athletic fit jeans with a taper and wedge them into my boots because I am a huge faggot.

>when the shirt is too lose around my waist

That's a good thing bruh when it hangs tight from the pecs and is baggy around the waist looks good

>giving atrocious fashion advice to others to eliminate competition for girls

DEVILISH

That looks like you dont have a clue how to dress properly and just throw on a potato sack

Nah I'm 220lbs and wear medium shirts, nothing better that that sprayed on marvel costume look had a few "where's the cape bro" type comments recently

/thread

m8 normal shirts are either too tight on the lats / shoulders or too wide on the waist after like 1 year of lifting for an average person

These modern clothes are not made for fit people. Understandably so b/c vast majority of people are disgusting slobs. With that being said I shop at lululemon. Nohomo. There shit is aesthetic af and fits perfectly if you are actually fit. JFYI, It might be expensive if you are poor

>I don't know how to shop for clothes

I was about to call you out because I only know them for womens yoga stuff, but after looking through their site it seems they got a thing or three that I would wear too. Interesting.

Mossimo Supply shirts at Target. $10 a pop. Good quality, fit snug in the chest and sleeves and also have the sleeves slighty higher than most t-shirts which shows off those arms.

Should be much cheaper than that. Mossimo and Merona have been phased out for a new "brand". If they are still available, they are heavily marked down on clearance.

Just tuck in your shirt you degenerate

>tucking shirts in
>not a dress shirt
I bet you dress like an old man

Have button up shirts but leave them open instead
With a wife beater or tank top you'll look fresh as fuck

is this pasta? there is no way you actually think this is true

Just get them custom-tailored for your body, really.
It's what I do and it's AMAZING how much it changes your aesthetic.

are you 16 year old

This, but don't forget your shark tooth necklace. Yin Yang medallion is okay, too.

Try Levi's 541 jeans and American Apparel t-shirts.

>American Apparel t-shirts.
Lmfao no

My wife bought be lululemon "Discipline" pants. At first I was skeptical because I thought it was only for girls, but these are the most comfortable and classiest pants I've ever owned. 1+ years and still look new. Get mired and complimented a lot by classy dames over them.

Just don't roll them up like in the picture unless you want cock in your ass or something.

>(6 KB, 316x160)
is this a meme?

If you're too enormous to fit in a slim-fit t-shirt then your only option is to get t-shirts tailored.

Dress like a man:
>t-shirt
>blue jeans
>steel-toe boots

>baggy jeans
Maybe if you want to go for the rapist look

>Get mired and complimented a lot by classy dames

not him but, here is the sauce

once again, fit + stretchy = fuccboi or unintended homo
be aware

So you walk around in sweatpants?

Search amazon for Next Level shirts.
You're welcome.

Can one wear sweatpants AND look well dressed?

That would change everything

White to shirt
Jeans
Shoes
That's all

>white tank top
>jeans
>nike air
pussy 100% guaranteed

here's what i wear
lower body
>tracksuit pants
>jeans (blue, black), decent sized comfortable normal ones, not the tight ones you sissy faggots
>cargo pants that fit well so they don't look obnoxious
>a good pair of merrels or salomons.
upper
>hoodies
>t shirts
>plain white office shirts
>british milsurp sweaters
>watch, glasses and whatnot
number one thing to keep in mind is that your shit needs to be comfortable, muh aesthetics and fashion comes later (or else you'll end up like the closet fags of Veeky Forums)
avoid bracelets, necklaces, earrings at all costs, they're faggot shit, but i'm sure this is common knowledge here
try to avoid graphic t shirts or anything with a flashy giant logo, keep everything simple and minimalist.
try not to wear flashy colored clothes, ESPECIALLY shoes and pants or you'll look like a self-unaware jackass.
avoid tight shit

sweatpants look fine if they're not tight and you wear a hoodie with them.

This, look at models vs normal people testing the same clothes, different worlds.

>baggy jeans
>his thighs still fit into jeans
O i'm laffing

Gotta hide the fat from your successful bulk

>>his thighs still fit into jeans
How big are your thighs, m8?
I have 29 inch thighs with a 32-33 inch waist and fit into jeans just fine.

I just buy my jeans from an actual person, I don't go into wallmart and pick them out of a normie rack.

Don't know man. I'm like a 34 waist and basically all jeans are skinny jeans now.

Same, I like big shirts because they show off my leanness and leave more to the imagination since my chest and upper body are big enough to make it clear that I lift

>I just buy my jeans from an actual person
What? Are you getting fitted for jeans?

are you 800lbs

190lbs at 5'11". I've gained 45lbs over the last year of lifting. Not really even that fat yet. I actually just checked these pants that I'm wearing and they're a 32 waist.

I just wear sweaters and black jeans. Tuck them in too.

Makes me look like a good boy.

>People still haven't recognized this as pasta
>Going around like retards and asking if it's pasta

>mfw these pants, among other stuff, were what I meant
>mfw you are probably trolling
>mfw high chance of me just being a huge faggot in any case
my brain hurts

Gonma try some thanks, but looking at there "models" i doubt they are fit for
Me. Seriously they are ducking small

Don't listen to this fucker. Sleeveless are for fuckboys

Looks like a cuck

t.manlet

>kick it cool
Femanon here, can confirm. I like guys who can chill.

I find its trial and error with brands. I just buy a lot of stuff specifically with the brands that 'fit' me naturally.

Other than that, tailor. But speaking of not dressing like a kid at 24 years old, move up to polo tops and if you must wear a t-shirt, let it be v-necks/henleys at the bare minimum. No graphic designs whatsoever and aim for small logos (if at all).

yes if they are well-fitting and the rest of your outfit is clean.

>Abercrombie and Fitch has tees and henleys in special so called Muscle Fit
>aw yiss nigga gimme
>try them on
>too narrow for shoulders, too slim for obliques, pecs and lats, and I am pretty DYEL tbqfh and explicitly bought half a size up
I guess twink fit didnt sound as cool huh

I like how their clothes fit but they're always smaller than other shit brands like I could have a small fit snug but with a&f, medium fits too snug so i have to get large

I usually wear L, with some of their musclefit stuff I wear XXL and still can draw my veins from memory later, surprised they even make it. Now I know how semi-fat girls shopping in H&M must feel.

Unironically love the fit of mossimo shirts.

actually, i have a really hard time finding button up shirts that fit (ie not baggy af).

the problem is always that I can't reach forward with my arms because it gets too tight in the lats/upper back region.

i have already managed to rip two button up shirts due to this. at least it made for a good laugh at work lol

and I'm not even that big yet. only been lifting consistently.for 4 years. can't wait to see how things will be in another 10 years.

Big boys*
For you

>Merrells
>Salomons
>Cargo Pants
>Milsurp Sweaters
Lmao it's like you want to be a virgin. You dress like a grandpa.

Some Merrells are neat as fuck nigga. Agree on the rest though.

Holy shit dude my grandpa wears marrellls

I had a problem with shirts and jackets even before I started lifting. My chest was 5 sizes bigger than my waist. Same applies to my brother and my father. Now that I've been lifting for a year the cloth question is even more problematic.

They got some sweet colorways lately, and are pretty damn comfy for actual running. Not the wet Veeky Forumsnboy dream that other brands have become, but look at New Balance, from chunky dad shoe to respected style (and actual sports) brand in the span of like 5, 6 years.

t. actual medically relevant barrel chest/flared ribs

I have no idea what you mean by medically relevant. I have never suffered anything due to my big chest and shoulders and no doctor has ever observed anything out of the ordinary in my chest.

Shut the fuck up faggot, even Phil Heath could find jeans that fit him.

I had gyno surgery, but due to how much fat I had they couldn't take it all out or the final scars would stretch like hell; so because I have wide shoulders and a barrel chest and leftover fat deposits, even though I dropped to my desired weight I still look like I have huge pecs (less like moobs now). I feel SUPER FUCKING AWKWARD wearing anything tight after years of wearing XXXL with logos spread across the chest to lessen the sunken effect between the breasts, and since I never learned how to pick colors other than dark blue and black everything I try on seems weird to me and unnatural. I honestly can't tell whether or not something looks good on me anymore, so I just wear what I'm used to (shorts and very wide shirts that hide my figure). I can't shop for clothes so I always looks like a sloppy teenager even though I'm nearing 30.

Nothing wrong with that, fuckboy.

pretty much this. Anything below 2xl shirts feel way to small, and they're baggy as fuck from the chest down

Wear tight fitting shirts

Marrell makes god-tier outdoor footwear. Hiking boots, trail running shoes, etc.