Wtf?

>eat 800 kcal a day
>400 in ramen, the rest in fruit and veg
>walk for an hour every day, would do something more heavy but I have 0 fucking energy
>spend the rest of the day on the PC
>be 63.7kg (140.4lb) before I start
>do the diet for a week
>63.5kg (140lb exactly)

What the fuck? Those 200g were probably just from fucking water anyway. What do?

(18, male, 176cm)

Water retention from all the salt in ramen, keep doing it, you are still burning fat and all your muscle

Why the fuck are you only eating 800 calories a day you stupid retard? Your body is going into survival mode and you're not gonna burn shit.

why are you talking about water retention? the ramen has 2g salt. bear in mind im drinking a litre a day plus all the water in the fruit and veg

what the fuck else should i do? google a diet, one of hundreds of thousands, just as useless as the next?

this user has the right of it.

OP, aim at a more realistic weight-loss diet. Drink lots of water, and be sure to keep walking or anything similar that maintains you in movement.

but you know if you had 0 fucking energy to walk for an hour then you're fucking messing things. One can be hungry, and still have energy to walk and loss weight

drink 3L of water a day
minimum
and eat 1200kcal
add a couple of chicken breasts to what you are currently eating
800 is way too low

a litre is not much water?

Eating that low caloric intake makes you maintain weight
You should eat like 1500 or something, ad this is already low since recommended for an average (weak) man is 2000

This. Is user talking about a litre per meal?

I'll try that
ehh, true
the other user says 1200 will do. i have a v feminine build, which do you think is better then, 1200 or 1500?

You are thin as fuck. Why do you want to lose weight?

i drink 1l per day
sometimes less
i used to drink 250ml per day before i realised i was retarded

now i drink 1l per day

is 2l better?

"thin as fuck"

My stomach is flat, sure, but my legs and arse are fat as fuck.

my bmi is 20.3. I want it to be 18 or so.

You are skinny fat.
Drink 3L of water, eat 1500kcal
so, your current diet, +2 chicken breasts and maybe a portion of brown rice
add some variety to your diet.
do some super basic body weight exercises, body weight squats, pushups, plank, sit ups, etc
it sounds as if you need to build muscle

>le starvation mode maymay
no such thing

i've used to cut at 500 kcal a day and every 2 days i'd lose a kilo.

>eat a 500kcal meal once a day
>1 hour of intense cardio per day (trail running)
>spend the rest of the day at uni (10 hours) or work (4 hours)
>lose ~2kg (4.4lbs) per week

tbf op, you must be borderline skelly/skinnyfat at those stats unless you have 0 muscle mass

1200 user, with 1500 you wont lose shit

why the fuck would anyone want to cut at 500kcal a day?

did you use an app to track exacts?

impatience and idiocy

wanting to lose weight ASAP?

>survival mode

today I learned the human body is capable of breaking the basic laws of physics at a moment's notice, amazing!

Anyone who has experience dieting had cut cals too low, had no weight loss, then raised them up and had pounds drop off. Broscience is often correct for the wrong reasons

800 calories is like the diet of a 10 year old girl ya dingus

Just lift, calculate your TDEE and your protein intake, and eat as little as possible while hitting your protein goal. It's THAT easy.

>survival mode
Such a thing doesn't exist. The problem with very low cal diets such as yours, OP, is muscle loss. Unless you're getting like 90% of your calories from whey protein or something, you're most likely not hitting your protein goal, which means you're losing as much muscle as fat and when you've hit your goal weight your lean mass will be like 80lbs.

Just do this:

This is bs
Your body can't create energy

800 is too small user, and 140lb for a 5' 9" guy is nothing, why are you trying to lose weight?

If you don't have MyFitnessPal download it. Without exercise, I eat 1500 kcal a day but burn off about 500 in the gym, so I eat 2000 kcal. That's with the aim of losing two pounds a week.

P. S. you can't always trust the scales. When I started my weight actually increased. I felt pretty down but kept at it and have lost 4 pounds in two weeks. Since I started drinking a lot more water (4.5L a day), I think that's why it looked as if my weight shot up, as that's almost 10 pounds. Now I weigh myself in the morning and don't worry too much about what the scales says for the rest of the day.