WHY THE FUCK IS MY DEADLIFT SO WEAK. WHY AM I STRUGGLING WITH FUCKING 85KG

WHY THE FUCK IS MY DEADLIFT SO WEAK. WHY AM I STRUGGLING WITH FUCKING 85KG

I HATE THIS STUPID SHIT

You have no tension or grip
A pool noodle can't lift like a hardened steel chain

The key is to put it all in your groin and you back take your legs totally out of the equation, lift with your lower back in a jerking twisting motion. Also nice quads.

>85kg DL today
>mfw I pass OP on my noob gains LP

Cheer up.
That what I use for OHP pump work

>eat more
>lift more
How long liftan? Program?
Also nice quads

yeah this, make sure you pull with your lower back as hard as you can, that will activate your central nervous system really really hard and make you move serious weight and get serious gains too

yeah t hat's what I did to reach my 6pl8 deadlift too. Just be sure to not use legs (that's cheating) and keep your hips high, there's also no evidence that a round back can be harmful so rounding your back is 100% ok.

Deadlift stalls are the fucking worst. I'm nearing a stall at 120kg and it's the one exercise that's super fucking hard to break out of plateaus. Pretty much nothing short of making huge squat gains helps.

>5 months lifting
>still can't bench 20 kg for 10 reps

Pool noodles can't melt steel chains

L O N D O N

Pics nao

What program did you run?

ive been lifting 6 months and today did 90 kg deadlift for 4 reps, is it ok? My weight is 74 kg

>can lift the weight fine
>grip slips and i almost drop halfway through

how do I stop this? I can get the weight up but the bar spins and i start to drop it.

i do farmer walks for grip strength already.

Do you have arms attached to your body?

use straps

Lmao I could do 150 kg Deadlift when I was 14

im doing pushups since 4 months and cant get past 6, goml nigger

I just said fuck it and started using mixed grip. But remember to alternate hands so you dont develop muscle imbalances

farmers walks

shit i glossed over that last part. Mixed grip I guess

Lmao i did 300kg when i was 12.

total or on each side?