Vegan?

Jus saw What the Health and it was biased as shit, some outlandish figures and false/shaky studies. BUT, I recognize that there are benefits to going vegan/vegetarian. Redpill me pls, will I lose all my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
eatdrinkpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/Blogger-plan-including-the-targets.pdf
sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to my understanding as long as you're getting the same macros, no, but if you get little to no saturated fat your test production goes down

im ovo-lacto vegetarian for that reason alone

include in your diet coconut oil and you're good to go.

t.2 years vegan

As long as you get the same amount of macro and micro nutrients aswell as a full aminoacid profile you should be fine. You'll have to mix and match things for the aminoacids though since i don't know of any vegetables with a full profile.

Continue sucking cock and you'll be fine

if health is your goal then you should be pescatarian

LMAO @ all the meatcucks ITT

enjoy your heart diseases

2000 calories a day and 200 grams of protein while being vegan. How do I do this?

what are some meals/foods you'd typically eat?

>Jus saw What the Health and it was biased as shit, some outlandish figures and false/shaky studies.
True
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>BUT, I recognize that there are benefits to going vegan/vegetarian.
Over omnivores,not really
This anons right in that fish is quite healthy
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html

>enjoy your heart diseases
Enjoy your memes
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>no mention of meat whatsoever in your amount of fat quote
>blogposts
>chriskresser
>breakingmuscle

Meat really does cause mental retardation.

Question still up

My great grandmother lived in a small village and she was living of the products of her own animals(eggs, milk, ocassionally meat, even honey, etc.).
Guess what, she lived 105 years. Of course vegans live longer than the typical american that only stuffs himself with literal garbage. It's not that hard to live heatlhy, you can still eat animal products, just stop eating all that fast food garbage.

Vegan diets are superior in every way to omni diets.

Only bro science blogs and meat,dairy, egg industry shills are against them. They're afraid of how popular vegan and vegetarian diets are getting- that's why they spend billions of dollars trying to confuse the public about the benefits of giving up meat,dairy,eggs.

Meat, dairy, egg industry funds shit science that get's circulated pretty heavily. For the most part those studies are retracted and criticized for design flaws- which get zero attention in the media. So most of the brainlets end up believing things like they should be eating an egg a day, that high fat diets are better for you than high carb diets, and that supplements work.

You're free to make whatever diet choices you want, but don't be like the other retards that think eating animal products is necessary or healthy, If you're going to eat animal products do so knowing that they are harmful and put you at risk for the top causes of death in our country.

Vegan protein powders:
Hemp, Rice, Pea, Soy, Mixed etc.
Pea is particularly cheap

Make legumes your primary source of carbs, they have tons of protein
Make nuts and seeds your primary source of fat, they also have protein
Buy tofu, tempeh and seitan, seitan especially has literally beef tier macros
Soymilk has the exactly the same macros and micros (except cholesterol and trans fats lol) and almost the same price as 2% cow milk, and tastes far better
There's also mock meats, but they aren't very healthy and they are kinda expensive
You can also use plant protein powder
>Soy
Has been linked to cancer, like whey, so avoid it
>Rice
Shit amino acid profile, low protein %, same price as whey. Not worth it
>Hemp
Excellent in terms of protein, tons of micros, but 2x the price of whey. If you're loaded, go for it.
>Pea
90% as good of an amino acid profile as whey, same % content, 25% cheaper. The catch? Tastes like shit on its own, blend it in with berries and you'll be fine. Best bang for your buck.

>Meat really does cause mental retardation.
You have just even more conclusively proven that what really does is not reading

Nutrition, not ethics-wise, eating low food chain fish like sardines or herring and fermented dairy like kefir will only benefit your health.

Not even true. Layne Norton has done tons of research on this subject. You should watch his videos on it.
Furthermore, the onus is on you to provide substantial proof, not make wild claims with bulkshit fallacious language.

>Not reading
>NOT READING
>N O T R E A D I N G
Every thread

Provide the source info for that info graph please.
Also could it be that long term vegetarians and vegans only make up 3% of the population?

The same Layne Norton whose research was funded by the Egg Nutrition Center and National Dairy Council?

Vegetarian (or ovo-lacto vegetarian)

Gains continue, feel a ton better than when I was eating meat. I might transition to pescatarian when I have kids, but I really like not eating red meat -- that shit kills my energy levels. If I would have a burger midday, count me out for the rest of the day.

I never tell people unless they ask. This is the only way to go. Don't tell people because they don't want anything shoved in their face, be it diets, religion, your shitty inde-folk band, whatever.

>Every thread
Perhaps continued shitposts like this even further proving that you didn't, has something to do with it

I got a question for you, friend

I saw this bullshit documentary (it is biased as fuck) but i made a bet that id go vegan for a few weeks and compare because they said the results are "superior" after swapping diets

Anyway, how do you get your protein? im currently eating broccoli, chickpeas, green peas and kidney beans at almost every meal but im still lacking protein (and calories but thats easy to fix) according to my diet app

Vegan protein powder

Half true.

Pescatarians do pretty well health wise. Populations that are pescatarian also eat tons of fruits, veg, and whole grains.

But, meat, cheese, and other fermented foods contain putrescine which is linked to cancer. Sardines were measured second highest in putrescine content- only behind tuna in terms of commonly consumed fermented foods.

And that's if we ignore the health risks of cholesterol and saturated fat.

Anyone have an updated list of egg industry shills? This one is way too old, and I've seen tons of new bloggers shilling egg industry bullshit.

eatdrinkpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/Blogger-plan-including-the-targets.pdf

Wheat gluten Is quite possibly the cheapest protein source there is, quality is not as good as the other vegan protein sources, but it's so cheap that you can more than make up for it by eating more of it.

8 dollars gets you around 800-900g of protein from a 1kg pack of wheat gluten(flour or mock meat form).

The retard posts the same links every thread, ignoring whenever they're refuted.

High chance of b12 calcium and iron deficiency lad not worth it, eat lean and clean with loadsa vegetables

>sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/
>ignoring whenever they're refuted.
I tend to ignore pseudoscientific shitposts that don't refute anything