Why aren't you guys eating rabbit to switch things up from chicken? It's low in fat, high in protons and tastes great

Why aren't you guys eating rabbit to switch things up from chicken? It's low in fat, high in protons and tastes great

i'm not white trash.

1. Not easy to get a hold of
2. Probably more expensive
3. I can do pork, turkey, beef, or fish instead

Rabbit is tasty but it has a really weird texture.

It's like half-meat half-jelly.

I Know a girl that breeds rabbits specifically for eating. But she's one of those urban farmer types, homeschools her kids, and works entire on a barter system, and I'm not about to save up a 5 lb. jar of eggshells to trade with her again.

I have a few hunter buddies that I score seasonal game from now and then, I can't suggest it highly enough for varying your diet without deviating from your macros.

It's tasty and nutrition rich, I don't see how that's white trash

>not wanting a country bumpkin milf who knows her shit around animal husbandry and probably a great botanist too
>not wanting the freshest meat out of her farm

You're shooting yourself in the foot

The fuck are the eggshells for? The plants?

egg shell membrane

Yeah, the minerals are good for mixing in with your fertilizer. I traded them for a massive jar of kimchi. It's like Korean saeurkraut. It was pretty good, but it took fucking ages to save up all those shells.

Nah mate, her husband is an equally bumpkin monster that hunts and works construction. I'm not about to get eaten and have my bones hidden in their new shed's foundation.

They don't sell rabbit meat in the city, and I'm not about to drive an hour or more away just for some damned rabbit.

>unironically using racial slurs on a blue board

Very hateful, you should be ashamed of yourself..

>works entire on a barter system, and I'm not about to save up a 5 lb. jar of eggshells to trade with her again

that's pretty funny

Depending on where you live it may be more expensive and harder to find.
It's pretty common in my country but still overall more expensive

>Because its illegal to sell game in my country
>Because I'm waiting for the rabbit population to go up in my area
>Because long ass hikes to hunt or check traps is a gains goblin

Where can you just buy rabbit meat anyway?

being afraid to eat rabbit because you may be perceived as white trash tells me you are white trash

Give her sex or peanutbutter

Raise your own brother. Rabbits are probably the easiest animal you can raise in an urban environment. They are silent, cheap to feed and if you raise more than you can eat yourself worth like $15 a pop

From my farm. Or you can just raise your own it's really easy

Just give her the good ol lickaroo as exchange.