Mental plateaus

Bros I need advice badly
>23
>just started cert to become welder but already skipping classes
>have not terrible job but dont love it
>I have friends, girls I can mess around with
>usually lift 3x a week
>no motivation to do anything else anymore
I just come home usually and sit on my computer and just watch youtube videos. I'm just kinda lost on what to do it feels like. Should I sell my computer to help my mental state? I feel depressed and lonely all of the time. I've just stopped doing any of my other hobbies and it's hard for me to even want to lift most of the time

i have this to i dont know what to do im 24. and when im in school i dont know what to do. i sit alone, i get eye fucked by girls but i wont even take the first step to talk wtf am i doing with my life

at least you have girls in your classes. It's all guys younger or much older than me. I knew that going in though

i only have 3 girls and there all young. im one of the oldest in the class. and girls that ''want me'' and not girls in my class

ahh I see now. you said this is what you do, do you watch streams/youtube, play games on the daily instead of other stuff you used to do?

Firstly if you don't already go to church start going. Finding Jesus unironically rejuvenates you. Secondly, don't fuck around with your classes. Welding is a based career with tons of job opportunities and cash if you're good at it. Think about the future regret of having no cash or fulfilling career next time you want to push it off and do fuck all on your computer

stop masturbating

Do things with friends

Find a hobby, somewhere you can use your time instead of the Internet and videos

It's hard, I've got similar problems, but you have to remind yourself that you're in control, if you wanna go to your library right now and get a book for example, just get up and do it

this user, find a productive hobby to do with a friend and it will drive you to be productive across the rest of your life

>Do things with friends
Oh god not the f word
Not even being ironic. Where did they all go?

Yeah, you're still a kid. No idea how to grow out of that other than time and lots of mistakes, sorry. Good luck to you and keep a routine of some kind.

you'll get there user don't quit and fall into self loathing

Yeah. Welcome to life. I bet half of these posters don't work 8h-10h a day. If you are really unlucky and have to commute its 9h-11h (+ work pause).
If you want to perserve 7h-8h sleep, you have around 5-7h of freelay per day. No fucking shit no one is motivated to do something during the week. Have you seen your parents going out doing shit during the week? It's not because of you it's because it's not worth the investment and way more comfortable to just wait till the weekend.

Happy wakeup call my future brothers.

to add to this is pic related.
It's actually funny because when you grow up older, in most cases you dont have that much money (if not top 15+% of the country) and therefore have to work even more during your adultlife (which instills what you feel now) :^)

We're the same age OP.
I was the exact same way until 2 years ago.
>lazy
>alcoholic
>smoked a pack a day

Then one day i came home from work and saw how messy my apartment was, how fat i'd gotten, and how i cant get a boner.

So right then and there i just said "i'm gonna fucking change".
And I did.
It wasn't easy, but at the end of the day just fucking do it.

*at the end of the day you're the only one that can change any thing. Just fucking do it.

I work 12 hours a day (14/7 schedule) and work is an hour away each way. Had to cut my sleep down to 4-6 hours a night to have time to get shit done when I'm not on my off week. Might have a new job lined up that pays more and gives me a ton of free time but as it stands it's a slow grind to make them gains and my social life is almost nonexistent for two weeks at a time.

Anything is doable, but I sure don't recommend doing it like I am.

but that just makes me want to kill people user

Op here, I'm probably gonna sell my stuff and start doing what some of you suggested, going back on hikes, doing my old hobbies over time again instead of just not progressing or developing in anyway by just sitting here all of the time and playing games

It's easy to mistake acquaintances you've known for a while with friends

I only have 4 people I'd consider friends, user, and I never went out looking for these guys, we just connected. You can start by talking to people at the gym, just general socialization and chitchat, don't pine for anything more. If something develops, see about lifting together/being gym bros. After that, you can start hanging out after the gym, then on rest days

22, same boat, coincidentally also looking to take up welding (currently working as a temp welder in a factory). I'll come home and just fucking watch youtube shit until I go to bed.

I know a lot of guys that I talk to, but I don't really hang out with any of them.

I'd rather be alone than in bad company.

yes i ont enjoy my life. its like im to consious of life 24/7. i want to be normal wtf is wrong with me?

I finished high school this year and all my friends are at uni already, meanwhile I have to take an admission test in November to start in the spring. I haven't spoken or met anyone outside of immediate family since June, and if I don't start uni I don't see when I will.

I am in a crossroads of my life right now, the possibility of getting into education that motivated me to perform in high school or failing, resulting in neet-dom and misery. Feeling like I am missing out on life already

You are one of many OP, there is only one thing you need in life.

Veeky Forums is wrong with you go out fuck wit