How do I overcome Nihilism? Seriously, it feels like I'm losing my mind and I can't enjoy anything anymore

How do I overcome Nihilism? Seriously, it feels like I'm losing my mind and I can't enjoy anything anymore

Attached: 1510609922315.jpg (748x552, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKG0_Ng6Ka8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By finding a purpose, dedicating yourself to it and shielding it against adversity to prevent relapse.

Stop caring.
Life doesn't need a purpose assigned by higher being for it to have meaning. Things don't even need to be real to make you happy. A story makes you feel, but its obviously a work of fiction. Does it matter if reality is? Not really, from your perspective, and unless God decides to let you in on the joke, you'll never know.

This is the only right answer.

I remember when I was 19

Create meaning in your life and stop caring if stuff matters.

Start believing in a religion if you still can, it's the best way to counteract it.

you know the ideal of overcoming it is the definition of nihilism

Nihilism is psychosomatic. Life's only as empty as you are.

It's literally not.

You have to create meaning for yourself. Ask yourself "Why am I doing this?" before doing anything, you'll create for yourself reasons and those reasons are good enough because you are imposing your own will onto the world.

This

Attached: D110F5AC-A5A8-4387-BCD7-0EB34ABE57CE.jpg (220x326, 27K)

Accept your place in the universe and act accordingly. All things will end and there is likely nothing to be done about it.

Your point and meaning is to survive and build a better world for your children and people. If you wish to be happy work towards doing that, it is what you were designed to do and happiness was designed to get you to do it.

Try to behave according to virtue.Thank me later.There is nothing dumber than Nihilism.Plato figured how to overcome it 2 millemiums ago

Attached: daniel and the lions.jpg (300x198, 19K)

>Nothing matters Morty, God doesn't exist let's go watch tv.

That's what you sound like.

Did you read the post at all or can you only see buzzwords?

>Using nihilism to justify laziness

This is exactly why nihilism is shit.

Kill yourself.
Our planet is already overcrowded with losers

Was going to post the How Is X Real Nigga meme but yeah, this.

Trying to lie to yourself is not a solution, it is creating a new problem for yourself.

Leave your house
stop spending hours on Veeky Forums and the internet
get a hobby
get a fufilling job
start a family
sort yourself out
cunt

Enjoyment of something is a meme. As long as you're able to understand the difference in what is helpful and what is not in making your life better (aka not being homeless, getting steady job, proper food, staying healthy, etc), you're set for life. Life expectancy is around ~70-90 years. So think FAR in the future if you want to have a easy life. This means invest early in critical resources (house/money/retirement) and reap the rewards decades later. If you plan smart, you can retire in your 30s or 40s depending on your job.

tl;dr nihilism is defeated by identifying critical purpose of life that everyone agrees, aka survival/comfort.

>How do I overcome Nihilism? Seriously, it feels like I'm losing my mind and I can't enjoy anything anymore

Want evidence of God?

Mortals frequently get angry whenever God proves that mortals are inferior to an intergalactic superhuman being and not in control ultimately.

But here's some evidence anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKG0_Ng6Ka8

Attached: carnival.png (1435x706, 694K)

t.21 year old

Right.

Nobody living comfortably kills themselves.

Attached: Suicide Map.png (752x577, 250K)

There's solace to find in the fact that we exist in the most meaningful universe possible.

bump

>Kierkegaard
>Lying to yourself
True belief is necessary for infinite resignation.

get a job

26. Nihilism in the form of not caring about your life is burn out moron bullshit, grow up.

Another 26-year-old here, quit projecting, you dick. Not caring about purpose isn't the same as not caring about your own life.