Progress Before/After

Transformation Thread

I'm just looking for honest opinions. I've stalled horribly and really don't have a good workout plan whatsoever. How's my progress for three years?

I've barely reached 1/2/3/3
Deadlift sucks. But I gained 20 pounds from the before and after. Am I going too slow? Or do I just quit on life?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
imgur.com/a/bgC8y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Max?

My name is not Max, no.

Gary?

Cant really see any change with those cloths sorry.

My 1 year progress, gained about 25lbs

Age, height, weight, routine.

Does it start with a J?

1/2/3/3 after three years is complete shit desu

Didn't think so. Ill see if I can find one. And did all your weight gain in your ass or something?

17 - 20
160 - 180
5' 10"

Squats with every workout then compounds to isos

I don't have a routine other than what I said. Its also why my torso is extremely shitty. I have a 345 squat so is that okay?

...yes

And I realize. I'm cutting right now and gonna

Going to start bulk next week, except this time I'll do only a 250 surplus and track my macros instead of the dirty bulk meme

135lbs to 175lbs, 6'0, 2 and some change years training, not far off it all being muscle gained.

2 more years and I want to be the same bodyfat but another 20lbs on me, 195lbs.

we're all going to make it /b/ros, even if i haven't yet i will eventually

This might help a bit.

About 250 lbs to 198 lbs in right pic

50 lbs down over about a year and a half. 6'0 230-180. I already passed the weight I lied about being on my driver's license.

real heartwarming thread so far boys, you're all doing great

top: end of august, 2016
bottom: mid may, 2017

i still look like shit but at least its a step in the right direction

Time? Height? Routine?

let's try this again.

6 years, 6'3 , and I'm doing layne nortons PH3 trainer atm

Your torso looked grim a year ago; what the fuck is up with your chest in the first pic? You look pretty good now. Good job

what do you mean what was up with my chest in the first pic?

What was your diet?

100 grams of protein a day, anywhere from 2000-2500 calories depending on how much i wanted to eat. i was so skinny in the first pic because i was eating 1700 calories a day and working 50 hours a week doing manual labor in a factory. top pic is 148 pounds. bottom pic is 160 pounds, both at 5'9" height.

eat more protein

is it really necessary? bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

yes, i'll read that link later but if there's anything more concretely studied and established in dietary lifting nutrition it's that 1g/lb LBM minimum is a decent guideline in a surplus/maintenance. weight loss it's much more

>legs

lul

I did the manlet thing with push pull legs for 4 years

Nearly 2 years now from 130lbs to currently 160lbs at 5'11. Hardest part for me is actually gaining weight and maintaining it without falling into skeleton-tendencies and actually losing it again...

dafuq, hardest v shape ive seen so far

post some more?

Got some pics but they're a few months old. Here I was at my heaviest yet at 165lbs bloated af before it went down hill again and I lost 10lbs.

howd u achieve this shape? u been a swimmer?

Actually I was swimming regulary when I was a kid but nothing serious. Having decent delts and lats also helps I guess.

10 months progress bout 175lbs on the left pics, 200lbs on the right ones

thats actually really nice, from dyel with wide hips to a nice physique

what did you do for lifting?

From

Just a pplxpplx with the first lift being my heavy 3x5/5x5. I also alternate heavy bench & hypertrophy the press™ one day and then heavy the press™ & hypertrophy bench the other. Same with diddlys and pendlay rows on pull day.

mate u look fucking awesome.
i knew u were a swimmer, its always the same. you already had a great back before u started and having all the neural connections to train ur back efficiently helped a lot in developing it further is my guess

mirin, good on you breh

Your body looks like one of those Easter island heads

fuark, good job. Height and how long did it take? Diet/routine?

Post body bud :^)

I have a similar body to your before pic right now, did you bulk right from that? Did you have to cut for a long time after your first bulk?

how long did this take you mang

seconding, how long did the cut from 88kg take?

1 year of progress, but I am only just learning to train and eat right so and most of my gains are coming this year because I'm eating and training and sleeping perfectly. Also supplements and vitamin game on point too. We're all gonna make it some days brah.

155 in the before pic. I cut to 135 over 2 or 3 months and then bulked slowly up to current 175lbs with small cuts over the summers.

im clinically autistic, i meant this pic

Noobgains here

Was like 150 and 5'6, a few days ago I hit 142, now somehow I'm back up to 145. I know it fluctuates but 8lbs seems like too much water weight. Did I do anything? It's been 20 days, top left is 20 days ago and top right is now. As you can see nothing physical but if I clench it seems like I'm more ripped while before it was flat (maybe just placebo)

How long until I look like the bottom pic without flexing? It's really aesthetic to me, not super skinny (love handles look good on me) with either a flat stomach or slightly toned

Weight fluctuates massively. Weigh yourself at the same time every morning after you shit and before you eat. Also don't post until you've lifted for 3 months or more. 20 fucking days, really?

I haven't posted in twenty days, I browse Veeky Forums and /k/

took like 2 years but realistically should've been less
shortstory, wasn't tracking macros properly and was through highschool(which I finished this year, inb4 underage I'm not) so it had a ton of fuck ups and stalling, near the end it happened sometimes too since parents would go out or family events and a simple day would ruin the weekend

damn that's an incredible transformation user

Here you go

Oh shit that's a pic of you, my bad

Is this a typo?

Did you really go from 72kg up to 88kg and then down to 62kg?

>Le ebin troll XD

From 60 to 95kg

You're gonna win the rooby wow looking ripped and shredded out of your marbles brother

You're barrel chested mate.

You look great
You got rid of your feeder tits. Nice, keep going man
You look good man, keep up the work

I'm down from 278 to 213 today, I want to get down to 200 and decide if I have to cut some more weight. BF% estimate? I belive I'm at 23. March to now, 6'4

You have nice shoulders and chest.
Once you lose that weight you're going to look Aesthetic as fucc

June 11,17

Today

Second picture is from 6 months ago, after about 3 years of lifting from the first photo. 155 lbs to 190 lbs.

congrats, you're jacked by normie standards

that's pretty much my goal

How did you get those shoulders?

Good deep lat insertions, very nice genes my dude, glad you're taking advantage of them.

I wish I had a satisfying answer for that question. For the most part, I chalk it up to genetics.

As far as exercise goes, I run a split. My shoulder day is entirely based on tri-sets and supersets with moderate to high rep ranges. I like to hit the front, lateral, and rear delts in each set. For example, one of my tri-sets is seated front raises for 10, seated lateral raises for 10, seated bent over rear delt raises for 10. 1:30 rest, and repeat 3 times.

imgur.com/a/bgC8y

Here's my "progress", started in May... I just feel like there's very little progress, I've lost about 15kg but I feel like there should be more. Can some bois who've dropped a lot of fat give me some tips?

6'0
AMA

two years to learn how to stand straight

Might be bigger

cant do anything about that

Nice
Mirin traps and arms

This was my highschool transformation, pls no bully

My advice to you is to not come here for advice and show a little bit more initiative for finding answers on your own. Don't ask stupid questions here, you will only get stupid answers. Use Google and reddit and actually learn something instead of hoping it'll be spoonfed to you.

So casual it hurts

6'2
218 to 224
5-6 months.
Shows the number on the scale doesn't tell the whole truth always.
Honestly, before I looked at these I didn't think I had made much progress.
Better phone with higher res helps too I guess.

392lbs to 198 @ 6'4

Me at 210lbs now
It's actually hard for me to maintain this weight. I have to basically binge eat. Gotta eat big to get big.. rite babe? ;_;

About 3 months of cutting and eating on maintenance. Why do I only have 4 abs

It's slow. It's so fucking slow making progress now.

I'm thinking about going on a more aggressive cut. I was on 1800calories a day from 120 all the way down to 97.4, i'm thinking I need to amp it up to 1500 or 1200, I'm sure I can get the protein I need at that amount.

WHY are fat fucks always wearing stringers. You are not so huge you can't fit in a shirt.

how much did you cut brah? im 6'/19 and kinda at your first pic and doing 1,600-1800 er day and not really sure if that's too low to make gains

not a typo, that's how it went

I'm 6'1 20 years old. First month I was on like 1600 cal a day trying to keep carbs

Squat should be fine if you're doing it for reps. Get on a program to build up your torso.

interest. were you eating 1g of protein per lb of body weight or some other ratio? seems pretty difficult to get high protein (like over 150grams high) while stile maintaining a caloric defict :/

cuck to chad

5 Months Progress
Looked bigger in before pic than i actually were

I never hit 180g protein(I weighed 180, now 175). It's always been 150g +- 10 .

you've posted this picture with your face in it before, not sure what you became so ashamed of.

Ur right

>before

>5 years later