What should I do? Cut or bulk? Pic is me right now. 190cm tall and 85kg. #SkinnyFat problems

What should I do? Cut or bulk? Pic is me right now. 190cm tall and 85kg. #SkinnyFat problems

Stop worrying about cutting or bulking to get the perfect ratios. Fucking go lift, because you sure as hell aren't lifting right now considering your pictures. You have to do what feels right to you. Just lift and start from there.

Think of it personally, what bothers you more, what do you want to get rid of first:
Your slobby gut or your noodle arms.
Act accordingly and good luck, I'm sort of in the same boat as you and I am focusing on putting on actual muscle first.

You workout.

I have a 8 inch dick and I'm 190. You disgust me you fucking manlet.

Thats the thing like get rid of the fat now and start from a 'clean state' or just eat and worry about that later? jeez..

Eat clean at TDEE and start lifting. The first couple of months of lifting is predominately neural adaptation as opposed to any meaningful muscle growth so bulking would just add fat and cutting means you'll lose your non-existent gains.

you're fucking fat, cut to 10-12% bodyfat before even considering being in a caloric surplus

Wew lad. You don't need to play alpha on the internet, especially when your picture confirms you are a bitch hipped little boy.

breh who is that?

I would go Keto for a month or two and see how happy you are with your body fat %. Then go on a solid bulk for a while

I'm posting because I'm going to change. Why the fuck u having a go at me? rofl gtfo cunt

hmm

Whatever you do fucking stick to it and don't fall in "I'm too skinny I need to bulk/I'm too fat I need to cut" limbo

her face ruins it desu

If you're OP, here's how you decide:
If where you live is approaching summer, then cut.
If you're approaching winter, bulk.

lanie morgan

eat at maintenance and lift weights

Slampiggies are best from behind anyway, so you really don't have to see her face.

I wasn't that original guy but I am assuming you are new if you are using #s and telling other dudes your dick size because they told you to workout.

>190cm and 85kg with zero to minimal muscle mass
start lifting and don't stop, come back in a year to post results

>being this dyel
>worrying about cutting or bulking
Jesus Christ just start lifting weights you fucking faggot. Run Starting Strength or something to get out of bitch-boy mode before you worry about bulking or cutting.

this