How much can Veeky Forums deadlift?

How much can Veeky Forums deadlift?

Also, I'm about to rawdog my GF for the first time tonight. Anyone got tips for me so I don't cum in 2 pumps? I can last for 20 minutes with a Trojan bareskin condom so hopefully I don't cum early. Still worried about it though.

>rawdogging
>trojan
>insecure about cumming too early

Sight... americucks.

I don't deadlift. I haven't in months. I injured my back too many times because of stupid mistakes and I'm not willing to try it again. Call me a pussy all you want, but the continued function of my spine is more important to me than the opinion of some shitposters on Veeky Forums.

just jerk it 3 times a few hours before you meet her. Also drink plenty of water all day.

just creampie her 4x you'll last longer each time

I only go 2pl8 for reps cause I have zero grip strength. If I have my hands duct taped to the bar then 3pl8 probably fairly easy but I don't want to circumvent grip strength improvement

First second and third time I rawdogged I came in less than a minute, and I take over 30 mins or an hour to cum with a condom, just saying. It's gonna happen,and your GF will understand. Just take a 30 min break and second time around you'll come much later. Alternatively let her go on top first

i have never deadlifted

250kg, and im still a dyel :')

OP have 3-4 beers or a joint you will last for hours.

>tfw no gf

This, fucking this.

>your GF will understand
Maybe after the first few times, sure. But if you're still a one pump chump after a month or so, don't be surprised if she cheats on you with a Chad that actually knows how to satisfy her sexually. No pressure, OP.

>tfw you will never have to be ashamed of how awful you are as a partner/lover, because you'll be forever alone and the whole thing seems totally abstract by now
I sometimes wish I could fap longer, but I guess it saves time.

>few times
those are some understanding girls you have there

this..fuck having sex only once in a night.. just 2 pump chump her and wait like 10-15 and go at it again..and keep doing that the whole night..

385 american kilograms

Pussy

DYEL?

When will people realise that deadlift is a meme. There are some shreded roiders in my gym and i have never seen them do deadlifts. I even asked them and they said its just powerlifting bullshit.

2 plates. Just started.

What's a good target weight? I don't want to snap my shit, but I don't want to be. Weak bitch either.

be a proud 2pumpchump

you can eat her out after anyways if she needs to cum

iktf too well user, too well ;-;

Listen to this guy, I do exactly that and can go all night long.And I have a similar deadlift of 230 kg, but I'm Fat

>how much
I don't ever deadlift and I never squat more than 40 reps at a time of 100 lbs. Who knows?

>How not to cum
Breathe deeply and slowly as possible. Go down on her first so she's already taken care of and you've got less to worry about.

275x6-8

>using condoms up until this point
What are you, gay? You know you can't catch G.R.I.Ds from puss

>eat her out after
That's gross nigga