Lifting won't fix a stupid head

Stop thinking of her.

>tfw married but still applies if you swap "her" with "bills"

>Date other girls
>Think of her
This is when your head goes full retard

I feel you

Too relatable for me

Why does all rational thought leave our brains when it comes to women bros?

>be with girl
>think of him

She's fucking other guys.

Get over her. She has some dudes dick in her mouth and enjoys it. It makes her wet.

>Projecting this hard
There there user...

>mfw girl that gave me mixed signals at work approached CHAD with superior HEIGHT FACE FRAME

>mfw hes only 3cm taller than me or something

Old user here.

Here's the true story of what happened to me:

> think of her constantly
> sometimes get acknowledged by her
> decide to better myself so she'll like me
> lift for her
> learn a new language and read classic lit so i can be more interesting for her
> still get ignored by her
> keep lifting for her
> start boxing, distance running for her
> watch her date dirtbag pot dealers
> keep lifting for her
> keep getting ignored by her
> one night at a party, a group of girls i went to high school with who have been drinking come up and say hello to me
> "user, your arms are huge!"
> babbys first mire
> three girls run my pecs and grab my arms
> then i hear the 6 words every early 20s guy wants to hear: "let's rub our tits on him!"
> three hot drunk girls rubbing thier tits on my chest and arms and back
> they didnt take their tops off, but still
> suddenly realize i was actually lifting for myself, not her
> suddenly realize there are 3 billion females on the planet
> suddenly realize how much time I wasted thinking about her

Somehow ended up fucking her friend, and forgot all about her.

Dont waste your life thinking about one girl. It is YOUR life. Live it for you. Make yourself better everyday. Through self improvement, you'll become the one she thinks about. Through self improvement, you'll increase your self esteem and stop wasting time worrying about what some chick thinks.

One-itis kills the true man inside you. It doesn't matter how rich or poor you are, we all have limited time here. Spend that time on you, don't waste it on someone else.

They say the best way to get over a girl is to get with another but thats not possible

>you're gonna die and never be able to spend another moment with her ever again

You settled with kids user? Ever compare your wife with her or think what life could have been like?

No kids.

Wife and I get along very well. We both make very good money. It's cool, because I didn't have a whole lot when I was a kid.

Im in my 40s. I still workout everyday because of all my possessions, my body is the most important one.

I do not wonder what life would be like with a different wife. I'm pretty content. I married much later than most, which might have something to do with it.

why no kids

>not sure if its just something broken within you
>think it may be depression first since you cannot sleep and have slight depressive symptoms
>download booklet "david D burns, feeling good"
>dont really recognize the problems and symptoms, most thinking is already healthy
>realize that I sometimes cant sleep because of dreams of qt grill
>"well since I got depressive symptoms, its probably just limerence and I feel too much unloved or some dumb shit like that because of single mother upbringing"
>go over the symptoms and causes, and solutions
>I already processed most of these issues and recognized them long ago
>watch videos on difference between limerence and love
>fall more into the categories of love
>30% limerence perhaps with minor issues still lurking...70% love
>love for a woman who already is in a relationship and who I in the first year of contact didnt even like, even laughed in my head at how dumb and normie she was, how her family, sister was hotter and more social, how kinda badly she treated her family like a degen.
>slowly earned my respect
>until eventually breached some mental treshold and now I cant sleep.

very neat. Meditation wont help, therapy probably also wont help. Not sure what else could.

>Compare every girl I meet to her
>They all pale in comparison
>Can't get close to them for this reason
>Drop after talking for a few days

It's been over 8 fucking months and I can't move on. What the fuck do I do

Same time frame as me, 8 months.

I have just been put off completely by sex and relations. It doesn't feel right. I don't feel anything for other women.

I got the opposite problem as you two, i see many girls and got no oneitis but cant get close to them because they got bfs

>tfw no "her"

We dont want them.

We live well and travel a lot. And by staying in shape, i expect to continue an active lifestyle for decades to come.

Had me tear a little but the ending left me feeling empty

fap already

What will you do now?

>think of her constantly
>used to be close friends and she's the most relatable human I have ever met
>see her regularly as we're in the same graduate program
>she's dating some LDR fuccboi she's met before who cheated on her early on and who doesn't allow her to talk to guys or befriend guys
>working on moving on
>regret the one opportunity to tell her that she's in an abusive relationshit due to being controlled and she's so much better than that
>realize the only person who is hurt is myself and allowing myself to stay hurt over her stupid decisions is harmful
One day at a time. I'd like to clear my conscience but oh well. I can only hope she one day develops self-esteem and dates somebody who respects her. I can only hope one day I'll meet a girl and experience a joyous prosperous long-term committed relationship.

>lifting
>failing set
>think of her
>rage fills me, fuels me
>finish the set for a new pr
>feels great
>she pops into my head again
>mood instantly ruined
>clean up my area and go to the next lift
I don't fucking get her. Why is she being such a shit?

Continue feeling empty

You have too much time on your hands. If you have time to be sweating over a girl, you're not working hard enough. Go back to the gym, read a book, start a business/get another job, whatever. Women are nothing compared to maximizing who you are as a person and when you do that, they'll come begging for you anyway. Thinking about them all the time and being all girly feely is the best way to reduce your potential.

Why do you feel empty?

I can't analyse myself, brother. I don't know.

Then let's break down the situations.

When was that moment you felt empty? What caused that emptiness? Have you felt a similar emptiness before?

If you have felt it multiple times before, then was there a common theme with all of the times you felt empty? What is that theme? If not a theme, then what?

Bye

>watch her date dirtbag pot dealers
This is where I draw the line. I'm too insecure for someone's else scraps. She is not "her" anymore, nor will ever be again.

trips of truth
I can't imagine how cucked you have to be to sit around and watch a girl fuck others guys and still want to pursue her. Have some self respect.

Ow

What could have possibly been different?

Sorry about the delayed response bro, I was considering my next post, and none of my previous posts seemed right.

thanks for this user

It's not even about being cucked or self respect.
I just hate the idea of being with someone and never being which ex is currently on her mind and which am I being compared to.
It just feels like she belongs to someone else now, and there's no way to move past that. It's over, if it were a VN, I am on a different route.

Stop fucking coming to this slavic toilet repair forum you weak faggot

What

I get you, I'm in the same situation with a girl I know. I could see myself falling in love with her but she's with a guy that she's been with for years and I know that even if they broke up, I would never be to her what he was. He would always be on her mind, a million special moments in her life would be associated with him. The most I could ever be is second best, so I don't let myself fall for her.
>But I can't stop thinking about her

>tfw I don't even ha a "her" to think about

;_;

Talk to her?

Jesus. Fucking virgin

>Talk to her?
Aparently talking to girls makes their current bf go away AND makes them interested in you.
Who knew

I would but she's in a completely different continent right now... Hoping to visit her next year.

got blocked or maybe even deleted the other day, we talked for a 5 minutes when she broke up
still got stuff of her she said she wants back, hard to think now that i'm from her earth

And here we have the difference between a child and a man.

>He would always be on her mind, a million special moments in her life would be associated with him
man, never thought about what i was to my exes

>tfw was there when she got her license
>tfw was there when her parents got divorced after 35 years
>tfw was there when one of her cats died

>get a girl in my bed
>can't get it up because it will never be as good as it was with her
;_;

>being a man
>worrying at all

>tfw you come home from lifting and the first thing you see is the back roll she gave to you
>reminds you of her
>you want to make yourself something to eat post workout
>you can see her cooking for you like she did
lifting is not helping guys

>He thinks that's the reason why

if you should by any chance read this, i loved you... i really did...

Fuck her and think of her, or someone else, whatever gets you off.

hi its me

No you didn't.
You just loved the idea of me.

you hurt meyou know, a lot

If only

Wait, who do you think I am?

tfw never had a gf but 'her' is the girl i dated for a month and a couple of days. This is the second her in my life... same scenario oh i don't think i have feelings for you user.

I feel like a loser compared to people that actually have a ex to be sad about. I'm sad about something that never happened. Yet i got over her 1 so her 2 should not be a problem.

There is so much pussy in the world, why allow one bitch so much control over your mental health?

Grow a pair and start treating women like the whores they are.

sage

It's true, if you even stopped to think about what you were doing in relation to me even once you'd realize that.
I'm not just a prop to your existence, when will you learn this?

Rich can't read this, he's dead, user.

If only chad, if only

>There is so much pussy in the world
There is alot of money in the world too but somehow still lots of poverty
Funny how that it...

we both know its you

>go to sleep
>see oneits and remember ex
>go to gym
>think of ex and oneits
>go to college
>see oneits2, think of ex and oneits1
>go home and try to sleep
>can't
>repeat

Oh please you never empathised with me I was the one always backing you up. You never asked how I was feeling

Why did you block me

Are you fucking serious right now?

you blocked me out of the blue you tell me why

As serious as can be yes I have never ever looked at you like you were a prop to me

Lol this is so true to what actually happened but I know I am being punked by some user

>I still workout everyday because of all my possessions, my body is the most important one.
I'll be damned if that isnt some grade A fucking old man wisdom

Maybe you should have been more honest when we were together then
I don't know why you'd make all that effort to come and see me when you didn't even want to spend time with me.

Haha you're probably talking about my girlfriend

I am the LDR fuccboi

Hahahahaha

What? More honest? I have always wanted to spend more time with you what are you talking about

no I wanted to talk to you wanted to tell you something I almost mustered up to say before you left

>get new gf a year later
>ex got new a bf around the same time
>look him up on instagram
>kek'd softly

I'm not even mad.

Okay I gotta tag out this is getting too real sry user it was fun

same. I'm sad now

Tell me my name please

>kiss random
>think of her

R.

Thanks for playing with my heart user, twat

Take up yoga or meditation my man

>content

Ugh

>Get a new gf
>Old gf is now my mom's boss
>I'm getting married to a slim qt
>Her fat ass goes back to the chump she left when I came along
At least she was the reason I started getting Veeky Forums

Exactly.

And that's what happened. In my endeavour to impress her, I ended up developing self respect. And I stopped thinking about her.

think how hard it must be a girl
you NEVER have rational thoughts.

>think of her
>meet her
>bang her even tho she has a gf

stop being a fgt

I know but if there's even a chance for him to know the truth it's worth displaying my heart for the whole world to see on this Indonesian basket weaving forum

Seems pretty fucking easy to me.

>tfw she puts her hand in your pocket to hold hands

can't wait to see her again desu lads.

how

>someone replies to your post
>it's a troll
:-(