What's your faith, Veeky Forums, and does it motivate you to train?

What's your faith, Veeky Forums, and does it motivate you to train?

Other urls found in this thread:

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_REL_SURVEY_WHITE_CHRISTIANS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-06-06-46-35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i know some fag will make fun of me but i always wear a little cross necklace while going to the gym
of course under the shirt i dont need anyone to know it
i dont believe in god literally but i respect and honor the virtues and life philosophy of christianity

Crom.

I wouldn't make fun of anyone for wearing religious items but I will make fun of you for wearing it and not even believing it.

I'm interested in Stoicism and weirdly enough for a non-Asian, Confucianism. The Stoic virtues (wisdom, justice, courage, and temperance (i.e. self-control, discipline and modesty) are kind of appealing, and Confucianism's humanism and emphasis on self-improvement, and cultivation of virtue, benevolence, and integrity are also pretty inspirational.

I'm a firm believer in self-improvement and being as good a person as I can, and both philosophies align nicely with my personal ethos.

t. An atheist.

Well he could just say he's Catholic, then he'd fit right in with all the other fake believers.

>forgetting to close all your parentheses

>that fucking rack position in the background

why are crossfitters allowed to live

Atheist. I believe we are random products of evolution and when we die we become worm food. I'm ok with that.

My Cimmerian.

Crom is the Veeky Forumstest deity because the only help he gives is providing you enough fortitude at birth to deal with all life's shit, and then he expects you to get the job done.

>What's your faith, Veeky Forums,
Myself. Pic related.

>and does it motivate you to train?
Yes.

Atheist
You only get one shot at life so make the most of it

FLDS.

Basically everyone and everything I lay eyes on is evil, so I need to be freakishly strong in case it needs to be physically repelled

Catholic
my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, turning it into what God intends it is motivational without a doubt

Apparently your god intended you to be a beaner who licks nigger feet in public

I am struggling to keep my belief in God, largely because I want to believe my dog is waiting for me on the other side. Life was easier and I was much happier (or rather I was happy then and am not now) when I had unwavering faith.

>Fuckyouism

I think that "belief" is a license to preserve one's opinion when reason fails you, and it's a good way to preserve shitty ideas. I don't need sky poppa to make me realize that hey, we could be generally decent and get along if we could just agree that that sound kind of nice.

fucking hell this shit again...
it's not my fault if the pope is a commie you dumb cunt
and by the way, being an annoying atheist is so 2008

Being an unironic Christcuck is so 2014.

I am not an atheist.

I am just saying, your pope licks nigger feet.

Catholicism derives from Greek "katholikos," which means "universal." Your idiot religion has been about incorporating POCs from the start.

>What's your faith, Veeky Forums, and does it motivate you to train?
I think I'm deficient, damaged or otherwise lack something, because, while I fully understand the need for faith and the benefits it provides, I entirely lack the capability for it.

>The Stoic virtues (wisdom, justice, courage, and temperance
Those are the same virtues as 99% of philosophies out there

You're just an adult. Congratulations.

>2014
yeah no, i don't get it

he didn't even lick the nigger's foot, also every traditional catholic disapproves of him, not to mention that in the eyes of God the pope is still benedict XVI considering that he was taken away by men and not by God

Morning.

Say what you will about our doctrine, we don't drink beer and we are supposed to eat healthy. Utah has a pretty solid amount of fitness people and nonmormons here do everything they can to make sure you can tell they aren't mormon. This includes making themselves fat, becoming addicts and generally becoming pretty degenerate. Mormonism is also hella conservative and Mormon women are super competitive with each other, every good Mormon girl wants to be a MILF. It's the Mormon dream.

There's obviously negatives here but I think we're doing pretty well.

In the eyes of God the catholic church was always an abomination.

> BRB make up some bullshit
> Get a bunch of retards in Nicea to say God said it
> Combine it with a giant imperial force that bribed/coerced everyone around them into joining

Catholicism is the church of Satan on the face of the earth.

Auto correct, I meant Mormon. Here's a quote if my favorite scripture.

Mormons are great. Too bad they heretically extended the priesthood to niggers and withdrew polygamy, contrary to the way we are directed by both scripture and the early prophets of the restoration, both decisions without any proclamation from heaven or divine visitation, but some guy essentially having a hunch.

Gnostic. I lift so when I transcend this material realm I can go and fug 4D spirits and entities.

that's exactly the kind of divide and conquer bullshit that they want you to believe

Common sense answer. You have no imaginary friends that live in the sky.

I lift for him

Lauged out loud

The Stoics, however, were so damn manly about it that two millennia later the whinier sort of feminist is banging on about "toxic masculinity" and how stoicism is bad for men because it helps us avoid being whiny little pussies.

This

But you catholics are the ones who do the dividing and conquering. You even have the stupid doctrine that your most committed members should have zero children. I actually worked in a catholic nursing home for a bit and it was full of old Germanic looking women, sharp as a tack with good bone structure, all childless.

If the white race dies, it's only because you catholic retards drew first blood.

This is your fault.

You did this.

Russian orthodox master race reporting in. During Jewish weddings, they step on a bottle and break it, in a RO wedding you step on the face of a homosexual. Big on traditionalism. Men have to be strong, so working out goes hand in hand. I also am highly suicidal, and in RO you can be forgiven if you have a mental illness, and I'm pretty sure I have severe depression, BD, and am anorexic. So there you go. :)

>Russian
>am highly suicidal
Checks out.

It's a weird mix of things that I came into contact with while traveling with a Christian base. It's painfully Victorian desu . Training however being part of chan is a requirement

the marxist drew first blood you moron, we didn't do shit

Well its a good thing that white people are waking up to the bullshit.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_REL_SURVEY_WHITE_CHRISTIANS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-06-06-46-35

white christian americans are protestant

нa бyтылкy блядь

Catholics were operating on the same principles almost 2000 years before Marx was born.

Marxism is Catholicism Lite.

I forgot that most Catholics are spics. Coincidentally, their bishops are pushing for the invasion of America.

theravada buddhism. going on about 4 years. it's changed my life.

Atheist, but i believe that there are things to be learned from the occult and from eastern religions. Not a big fan of abrahamic religions, but then again, abrahamic religions here arent exactly in good shape, russian orthodox church of moscow patriarchy is corrupt, islam is islam. I believe that its valuable to study religions, occult ideologies and spirituality in general. Obviously you shouldnt take it literally, you need to understand that those things are merely wisdom and not objective truth and are more of a metaphorical representation of the human condition.

Jewish. Lift to make myself more positive. My positivity inspires others to be more positive. That's how you bring the world closer to a golden age.

>faith

user, make believe friends are only okay when you're a kid.

>Believing in god in the 21st century

LMAO what a fucking christcuck.

Your faith isn't true unless you struggle. Everyone has times of struggle

Go home Luther you are drunk again

Christianity mainly due to my upbringing but I incorporate Vipassana/Zazen in my spiritual practice.

There is no god, there is no greater purpose to life. You get exactly one chance and then you rot in the ground.

The one thing Confuciansim and Stoicism have in common is that it always comes back to shutting up and doing what you're told by the ruling class or the culture or whatever.

Just be a good little drone and learn to like it.

Catholic Veeky Forums is best fit.

>this is what reformists actually believe

Not really; both philosophies were aimed at the elites. Marcus Aurelius was the actual emperor, and instead of using stress reduction techniques like massive orgies and crucifying underperforming minions he spent a lot of time thinking about how to be a better man. Seneca was the richest man in Rome; patrician as it gets. Confucius was writing for the scholar-gentry, the elite who ran the empire. The plebs and peasants in both eras couldn't read...

Confucius was a second rate loser. His philosophy failed to bring peace to the chaotic times in which he lived and it only 'worked' after Legalism united China into one kingdom. The system was designed specifically to benefit Confucius by placing males, the elderly, and teachers as the most revered and virtuous. Confucianism and the forbearance it preaches are the reason Tian An Men did not spark full blown revolution against communist control