Just got my testosterone levels back

Just got my testosterone levels back.
Not exact values, just generally where my test leaves stand.

>free test is in the lower third of normal range
>total test in the 10th percentile

Because it's "normal", can't get treatment for it.
Doctor suggested come back in a month and retest.

Is my only option to buy test illegally and pin?

Other urls found in this thread:

easyhealthoptions.com/5-common-drugs-sink-testosterone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also 19 years old if that's important

That feel. I'm right on the edge of low test so they won't prescribe me anything.

bumping before I go to class
>help me fit

>not even full grown
>wants to drug himself already

At least wait until you're 21 and finished growing, kiddo. Geez.

The "normal" values have been severely reduced these days. People with 270nl are considered normal, which is ridiculous. Start pinning, lad.

Is 600 ng/dL decent for natty?

Yes very average

Take something over-the-counter that's known to reduce test, get tested, don't tell you took the aforementioned drug, profit.

Like what senpai?

Try training for 5-7 years first and see where you're at, then jump on the merry go round

They have the answer

Yeah. That's really fucking important actually. That's probably a big part of the doctor's decision not to prescribe you.

Do this OP. Go binge on a bunch of alcohol and jerk off 5 times before the test, should help as well. Then you can get trt.

post your fucking levels......

Are there any ways to substantially increase testosterone naturally, like put me up to middle third or higher?
Is all the shit like sleep, zinc, etc a meme and just raise it negligibly?

b-but aren't they supposed to be the highest around this age?

Don't have exact numbers
Greentext in OP is exactly what the doctor told me over the phone

easyhealthoptions.com/5-common-drugs-sink-testosterone/
Just google "common drugs that lower testosterone"

>get test injections
>body tries to stabilize out at new lower baseline since it senses the higher test
>test prescription runs out
>no more test injections
>body chills at new lower test
>die an effeminate chicken-necked mangina

That is not how it works retard

get on that egg diet and eat your veggies

There are probably ways to increase your test naturally. Like going outside once in a while

Fuck that dont make the same mistake i did.
You are fucking 19years if you already have low test it wont get better. Trust me i have been there.

What you should do now:
Take some zink and look at your diet/workout. Is it good? Can you improve? Do that.
Wait 1 month an retest. This time get every value thats important: test, free test, shbg, lh, fsh, t3, t4, hgh, igf, e2, prolactine, cortisol.
GET THE HARD VALUES AND LAB RANGES dont let yourself be dismissed with "its in range" protip: learn what is what and know which one does what amd should be how high.

If your values are not satisfing take a look at your development. How tall are you? Is your skin already vlear from puperty arcne? Are you fat? Are you healthe beside hormones?
If you are satisfied and can assume you wont grow anymore then get on your HRT 150test a week for high in range test, 250 for a little up the line. Maybe some 1-2iu hgh if affordable.

Get your diet in line cruse on 150-250 test for 6 month and evaluate from there. Feeling better and satisfied? Good stay there, wanna go balls deep frauding? Good take more test

I'm 20 and have test of 914ul, but I have very little libido, what gives?

try SARMS

I'm low test too and have been using sarms along with intense workouts to get close to acceptable male. Currently 20% bodyfat, mostly on my hips and butt, but can outlift many of my buddies